[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

26 minutes ago, zee0123 said:

Hello... its my first time here. I really enjoyed your comments and recaps in this forum.. :D

I feel that we will see the next kiss for the next episode because RO disobeyed CP order he said that she should be home before sunset right?and she disobeyed it so CP will punish her for that... :wub:

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

Translation as requested of the letter found on the man YS killed:

Hong Gyeong Nae's daugher Ra On is in the palace disguised as a man. She is pretending to be a eunuch using the alias of Hong Sam Nom.

@febz @onni

@inlovewithmdbc Gomawo chingu for granted our request:wub: So there's a possibility for traitor inside the rebel clan :huh:

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, zee0123 said:

Hello... its my first time here. I really enjoyed your comments and recaps in this forum.. :D

22 minutes ago, in00022 said:

Hi nice to meet you , i am also new here :)

Hello to you both @zee0123 @in00022 Welcome !! hope you will have fun here. 

51 minutes ago, EugeneOfJune said:

Just finished watching ep 11 and 12... I can now mop the floor with my bucket of tears. Their acting... I'm lost for words. I think the last and only time I cried this much was during "Hachi: a dog's tale".  That "is that you, Byeong Yun?" is just so... PD-nim, staffs-nim, everyone-nim, why are you doing this to us?! This level of addiction and emotional roller coaster ride weren't what I've been looking for! What do I do when the drama is over? 

1f62d.png1f62d.png1f62d.png

lol I think you will be doing a lot of mopping next week. hehe.

1 hour ago, nonski said:

Yoon Sung was always my man @moodypie chingu since Lee Young is already Ra On's hehehe! right? @lovehbhjw2013 @Earth2KatyD117 @tiendoank

I know you have a soft spot for YS!! I feel for you too...I mean I feel for YS too. Him and his one sided love. We always feel for people like him. 

Spoiler

we both feel the same for Cinderella and the 4 knights too...we went for the 3rd lead. lol

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, zee0123 said:

I feel that we will see the next kiss for the next episode because RO disobeyed CP order he said that she should be home before sunset right?and she disobeyed it so CP will punish her for that... :wub:

CP should punish her with a deep kiss. Like walking towards her, swoop her in his arms and and kiss her under the moonlight. What do you think?:w00t::w00t:

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, moodypie said:

Hello to you both @zee0123 @in00022 Welcome !! hope you will have fun here. 

lol I think you will be doing a lot of mopping next week. hehe.

I know you have a soft spot for YS!! I feel for you too...I mean I feel for YS too. Him and his one sided love. We always feel for people like him. 

Reveal hidden contents

we both feel the same for Cinderella and the 4 knights too...we went for the 3rd lead. lol

Thank you @moodypie :)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, tiendoank said:

1 hour ago, nonski said:

Yoon Sung was always my man @moodypie chingu since Lee Young is already Ra On's hehehe! right? @lovehbhjw2013 @Earth2KatyD117 @tiendoank

and helloes @jigee fortunately @jeonghyang noticed you lurking, come out!

SHALL WE MAKE IT OFFICIAL, LADIES???

The birth of YOO-SUNGIE FAN CLUB

FIbz6Mr.png

3bdW2z9.gif

I AM SO INTO IT CHINGU!

and one more thing... can we, when quoting, cut and paste outside of the quote the pictures, it's a shame if it gets taken down by the Mods.  the same thing i did with your post chingu. :) 

• Like 19

1 minute ago, moodypie said:

CP should punish her with a deep kiss. Like walking towards her, swoop her in his arms and and kiss her under the moonlight. What do you think?

Your right... or RO will be the one to do that for accepting the punishment and also as a reward for CP because he waited for too long outside for her... lol..:)

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, moodypie said:
1 hour ago, nonski said:

Reveal hidden contents

aaaah chingu-ya someone has to root for him or else he'd be so pitiful! and he's awesome, isn't he?

welcome to the thread @zee0123 and @in00022 (you were already included in the roll call)

• Like 11

Mian....I still wanna talk about YS.

Extract from Dramabeans on the fighting scene.....

"Then Yoon-sung whirls around with the blade still firmly in his grasp, ignoring the injury to his hand as he holds his position. Yeong is so shocked he can’t believe his eyes, but Yoon-sung doesn’t even betray a hint of weakness while his hand grows bloodier and bloodier."

Interesting way of describing ....no hint of weakness. And I think he's quick...and he doesn't hesitate too. Like how he kill the Kim's spy in 5 seconds. 

• Like 16

5 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

Moonlighters, I think there is a need to let the MDBC cast and crew that there is a rabid international following of the drama...are we too late for the plan to send letters, videos as requested by someone in the thread?

Gurumi Global Project actually created a page on FB for this. Here's the link if you guys are interested.

https://www.facebook.com/gurumiglobalproject/

• Like 20

May I ask......

I know it was really really beautiful when CP backhug RAon. I can't help but wonder how was CP outside his room...where did he come from. From a stroll outside, toilet?

What was he doing not in his room? Maybe he went out looking for Raon? How sweet if he did !!!

• Like 21