[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

COMMON PEOPLE CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!!

PM and King talking.

heard about the attack on Dung place

PM telling him it is done by the rebel. Eunuch Han looking at him like he wants to kill him.

Eunuch Han looks like "WTH I didn't order my people to do that. We're to cool for that!" 

Bad team talking with PM

Cm'n show my CP already, I know he's alive but I must know he's doing fine!

• Like 13

Next, king talk with evil minister.. He was worry with prince *dont know what they are talking about..

next evil minister and his minions talk.. *i think his minions having another plan. :) 

raon looks worried outside the door.. She want to get prince room, but doctor wont allow her to get in..

raon voiceover: please be healthy..

next, prince got treatment from doctor.. And raon waiting outside his room.. :( 

raon: when u will be wake up?

• Like 21

RO wants to go inside to see Yeong but the doctor didn't let her...

RO thinking: Are you okay, Jeonha?

Yoonsung writing something & looks worried

Our Jeonha is being treated now

RO sitting down & crying: What to do now?

Anyone wanna see RO cry you can go watch this scene lol :P

• Like 20

JYY tells RO's mom that now it's up to RO ot make the choice. A worried RO's mom tells JYY now the problem doesn't lie with the choice she makes and she asks JYY how can RO even be staying in the palace  and be close to the Crown Prince himself and she adds that this is impossible and tells JYY that he must be aware of all these too.

RO and LY are walking in the rain. RO asks LY can't they walk and go a little faster and asks if it's inappropriate for the CP to start running here. LY tells her no there isn't so. LY teases her saying that does it make sense for a CP like him to fall in love with a Eunuch and adds that this is something that can't be helped implying his affections for her.

Inside  the chamber, RO tells LY that she is frightened because she is feeling really happy now and she likes (him) too much.

LY asks what's the meaning of her words. RO then tells LY that If this happiness should belong to someone else and is this happiness has now fallen unto me, what will become of it if I snatch it away. LY asks if RO is really so happy to be able to see her mother again. RO tells him that inside the palace and outside the palace, there are people whom she wants to be together with and asks LY isn't this all for the best. LY tells her is she fells it's good for her, then it will be good for him too. RO tells LY if she doesn't have his permission, she won't go anywhere else and she won't leave him. LY teases her saying really. RO replies of course.
  • Like 18