[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Ladies & gentleman you're all surely moving fast. I just have a chance to steal time & already left for about 10 pages :lol:. This thread is too addicting, since yesterday I totally forgot to reply my friend bbm till this morning almost noon I check it again (I'm a such a good friend :P). I'm sorry if this questioned before but what is the title for tonight episode?? could it be "LET ME UNDRESS YOU"???:w00t: :w00t:

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, in00022 said:

I think it suppossed episode 11 , right ?? Coz the new episode is 11 till now and tonight will be episode 12 

I'm sorry...I'm still in sad mode after watching eps 11 so I'm forget that actually eps 11. I didnt realizing, thank for your attention.

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, minhye1822 said:

I'm sorry...I'm still in sad mode after watching eps 11 so I'm forget that actually eps 11. I didnt realizing, thank for your attention.

Omo no need to say sorry , dont worry, i just try to notify you that it supposed episode 11 instead of 13 :)

And thank you so much everyone who click "like" to my first post here :)

• Like 13

Welcome to the Moonlight gang, @in00022! Nice to have you with us. :D 

@hairuchii Did you see that moment when the PM was speaking to the King and Head Eunuch Han side eyed the PM? I get the feeling Eunuch Han is fully aware of what a snake PM is. And part of his plan is to get rid of the Kims. But like you pointed out I also feel like he isn't entirely loyal to the King or considers the royal family expendable in order to further his plans and those of the rebellion. That worries me greatly. While we have seen that he will protect Ra On, it is also for the benefit of the rebellion. He wants to use her, the daughter of their former front man, to call the rebels to arms. It is really troubling me that Eunuch Han is only thinking of the rebel's cause, the bigger picture and not thinking for a moment that some key players will actually help make the country better. The Lee family are not all incompetent. They have a rising star, the young crown prince who clearly has the wisdom and the inner strength to be a wonderful King. Eunuch Han is overlooking all this. A country doesn't suddenly get better overnight when there is an uprising and the regular folk overthrow the kingdom. Order has also got to be maintained and it the people run riot they will basically run themselves into ruin soon enough. There must be balance. I hope BY can make him see reason, or break away at the right time in order to help the Crown Prince.

@febz I was giggle/snorting at the comment about the title being about undressing, Hehe! :D 

@tianaa YS looked particularly good in the darker clothing, no? He didn't have a lot of scenes yesterday but he is sure to play a key part in tonight's events.

• Like 16

Am I the only one who thinks the crew is just trolling us with that undressing scene. Probably nothing is going to happen (not getting my hopes up). Knowing how LITM is with cinematography with their romantic scenes I think their "first time" if any will be shot in a nicer setting, probably with Ra On dressed up as a girl looking all beautiful.

Although if it does I actually find it funny that as soon as she found her mother the first thing she does after is........hahahah. 

I also hope that the way they move one scene to another wouldn't be as choppy as last night. It feels as if a lot of scenes were cut.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, rhiesta said:

i like second otp Princess Myungeun and jung interaction. romcom vibe in innocent way and pure love. i wonder why i don't see her maid (wol hee)?

wol hee and eunuch ma were released from palace by CP to have their own life out of palace

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

Am I the only one who thinks the crew is just trolling us with that undressing scene. Probably nothing is going to happen (not getting my hopes up). Knowing how LITM is with cinematography with their romantic scenes I think their "first time" if any will be shot in a nicer setting, probably with Ra On dressed up as a girl looking all beautiful.

I might cry into my pillow if that's the case. Hehe. Getting my hopes up like this and then-Poof! :crazy: LOL! Thing is a potential intimate moment could happen tonight or in an episode after they get RO out of the palace for a bit. Those who have read the novel can prob weigh in on this as the show has played around with story ideas before, I think.

5 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

Although if it does I actually find it funny that as soon as she found her mother the first thing she does after is........hahahah. 

/cough/ Omma Approves! /cough/ :w00t: 

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, tianaa said:

yoon sung you are breaking my heart  129.gif

“And for the first time, “I found a woman I wanted to keep at my side” “This is the first time I’ve wanted something this much.” 139.gif

yes, it breaks our hearts for Yoon Sung not because the usual handsome, rich and well mannered gentleman second lead but because he had been giving his best to Ra On ever since he loved her.  He had been in the sidelines and not imposing himself.  He is the perfect second lead but in as much as i really like him, he got no chance to be rooted for Ra On because our OTP is so perfect there is no crack in which he can squeeze himself in.  I like YS because he is loving Ra On and still loving her despite the fact that he knew he stands no chance to Lee Young. He could only manifest how much he cares for her so that the prince would care for her more than him. crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378  i also feel sad for himcrazy-monkey-emoticon-029.gif?1292792386, he deserves someone like Ra On whom he will cherish and pour his love! right? @lovehbhjw2013

• Like 14

@burningwithlove thanks so much for your warm welcome :wub: nice to meet you and also nice to meet all the moonlight fans here :)

Since i am new not only here but also in soompi , so , i need to learn a lot how to post , etc , hopefully i am not making mistake here :blush:

Ps : how to tag anyone name here ?? 

Edited by in00022
  • Like 12

37 minutes ago, mujay said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No inten to offense...but your post seem like provoked

I personaly agree with @pyoyong, many of us miss clue what is your truly colour...moonlight fans...?  haters who disquise be fans...? Or like you said just passer by so what you need is just throw anything in your mind, without any responbility after made many moonlighters choked up and mad.

Be wise with your post, and we don't need provokcateur here..peace...

Agree totally! 

@daynci: you post is actually against the forum rules as noted in here on the bottom "Individual actors information or pictures that has no relevance to the drama/movie thread topic should be posted in their respective threads.", so please be sensible and wise!

• Like 8

15 hours ago, honeywell said:

I noticed while I was watching the raw, the editing today is not as crisp as the other episodes.  They were a bit jumpy at times.

agree! and there was a lot of cutting to bo gum. they're really milking it are they...

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, in00022 said:

@burningwithlove thanks so much for your warm welcome :wub: nice to meet you and also nice to meet all the moonlight fans here :)

Since i am new not only here but also in soompi , so , i need to learn a lot how to post , etc , hopefully i am not making mistake here :blush:

hi welcome to the thread. u type @ follow by the name of the person, wait for a drop down menu and click it...  @in00022

• Like 9

Going through all the comments here , make me feel so anxious of today's episode. What is the theme / title for today episode ?

Yesterday was promise , the promise between CP and his mom , the promise between RaOn's mom with RaOn , the promise between CP and RaOn . Writers didn't come out things for nothing , so i will just go with the flow of writenim , of coz ahem . i wish she granted us a memorable scene ..* wink wink* .

Baek Ji Young's song is coming out tonight , so i predict the lovey dovey story is over at this episode , serious incident will be up , intense environment will swirl up the whole palace ?

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, in00022 said:

You're welcome. :D You are doing wonderfully, dear. Don't worry.

To tag, when you start typing the name, put the "@" symbol in front, start typing the name and just wait a bit. A small list shows up below where you are typing and you will see the icon and name of the person you are trying to tag. Sometimes it doesn't happen on the first try. I backspace and try again and it shows up. ;) 

• Like 14