[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 minute ago, ireumimolla said:

Sorry for the need to quote pic.

But watching this part just now made me feel like I'm intruding on such a private moment. I feel like the brightest light bulb in the room!! LOL. :blush:

(But PD-nim, seriously. More skinship please. Not just holding hands. Tsk.)

wow the visuals tho... never thought i would find a side profile of two people looking at each other so squee-worthy. and that cheek thing he did??? ARGHS CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!! 

• Like 16

I watched the preview many times, there is a scene YS slashed someone throat, does he also become "bad" one because he wants to get RaOn from CP? or he is protecting RaOn at some where ?

at the last scene , CP was slashed by the guy , and also YS tried to grab the sword towards someone . so final scene with blood on hand is YS , but CP might be the one down on floor ( not shown) ..

I predict there is another kiss scene .. but i am worried for our KYJ, as she is still consider " under age" passionate kiss don't think will have in next epi...

omo omo ..

• Like 20

1 minute ago, chocolatepie said:

call me byeontae.... i thought that scene will be their 'first' night together?  they were caught in the rain before that... clothes and the hat are wet...CP helped to remove it..... ok... i'm an innocent person, i can't write further..:sweatingbullets:... u gals should understand...hehe:blush:

after reading the novel's spoilers, that was what I thought tooo! :D

• Like 21

Can we just bask in how awesome the drama is. Along with the cast and crew. Each and everyone of the characters in the drama provokes a reaction from us. From the Queen to our couple to even the eunuchs who are Ra On's friends (using Ra On from now on since she has revealed her identity to the prince). 

Did not follow the recaps but I was worried about the part where the Queen did her evil mojo thing. So I guess I will find out what happened tomorrow. 

COuldn't help but catch the end of the drama. Epic! So now Ra On has someone she can lean on besides the CP and her wish did come true! 

:tears:

• Like 24

7 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

In the novel

Hide contents

CP has given his first night to RO and vice versa way before the wedding when they were out of the palace during the tubby night....

so on the wedding night, they spent time together again...instead of with the bride.    *me squeal and run off*

Spoiler

Was it leading to the bath tub scene in the novel? That was after the snow...right? So in this preview it's after the rain..but I am not expecting a bath tub scene..don't think it will happen. But I hope something ...any skinship will do.

• Like 19

26 minutes ago, mdbcsuperfan said:

Byeontae here! :rolleyes: Uri RaOn looks a bit shyyyy ;) Any wild guesses on what they're doing? CP is only taking off her hat righttt 

Opsss sorry...its just beyond my imagination:rolleyes:.. i cant control my mind right now..hahaha:sweatingbullets:

Tomorrow seems to be intense too...with the romance:wub: and blood:tears:...

I wish the day after tomorrow is monday...:P

• Like 23