[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, azuwaza163 said:

Hi there, it's the husband here. I'm taking over since she's very busy with work (and my kid). 

Me - Let's go home. It's Monday.

Her - I can't. My boss doesn't let me.

Me - He's your boss, not Darth Vader. Plus, they gonna kiss tonight.

Her - What?!!! KISS? How do you know? Tonight? You saw the preview? Where?

Me - Thread's moving so fast, all I read was KISS KISS KISS. That kind of hype, you can say 78% chances of kissing happens tonight. Still wanna work?

Her - Can I quit? Can you make my boss disappear?

Me - Aaa... You stay. I watch for you. I'll call you if they kiss.

Her - Please do. I need screencap.

Haha. I guess I'll watch for her tonight. And if this makes you ladies feel any better, our girl cries alright. Just enough. Just as pretty. From a guy point of view.

Happy watching all. I'll join in later.

Husband?! :blink:can I just tell you how awesome you are for checking in for our girl! :wub:

@nonski As usual, thank you for the roll call!:glasses:

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, burningwithlove said:

@tiendoank I am not streaming but am here for hand holding and tissues. I have a hanky myself. I'll prob be on pins the whole hour! :o BTW your sig gif is glorious. ;) 

OMO I think its about time to start isn't it?

Thank youu. Let's pray Bogum will do that to YJ in the drama. Fingers and toes crossssss

• Like 8

1 hour ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Are you being reminded of the mong-mong couple?  :grimace:   Everything we talk about goes back in a loop to them... :lol:

No need to kill him...just erase his memory....

Errrr....because I have posted JY's biceps before ....of course I don't expect Nudafu to have biceps of his size....but ladies with muscles on the arms also look good...sooooooooo fit!!

That's why my male chingu always confused with girls talk. He say girls can talk about lipstick to knight rider then came back to lipstick again :lol:. We do always find a talk to reconnect everything again:P.

Erase his memory???how? using this?

Spoiler

images%2026_zpsj9jkgr0g.jpg

I don't think they sell it online yet. It's easier to erase him from the world :w00t:.

Ok it's time for MDBC :blush::heart:

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, syeramy said:

TOOOOO many advertisement. 

There was an article about that no? Moonlight has got lots of ads/sponsorships now. The popularity has increased the need for more ad spots so they added some. Annoying for you streamers, I imagine. But it means our show is super popular with advertisers too!

@tiendoank a kiss like that in Moonlight? Oh, more than welcome! :D :wub:

• Like 11