[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

[Love in the Moonlight] Director’s Cut Blu Ray/ DVD Survey

Calling all Moonlighters, and all the K-drama fans who wish to keep a copy of this beautiful drama!

We are Korean fans of KBS drama “Love in the Moonlight” who formed a team to facilitate the production of Director’s Cut Blu-Ray/ DVD. We will be actively working with KBS and its production/distribution companies to ensure the requests of the fans are well reflected throughout the process.

Request for Expressions of Interest

If you are interested in purchasing the Blu Ray/DVD please email us at gurumidvd@gmail.com.  This is just an interest check to see how much demand is there from overseas fans. The higher the demand, the more bargaining power we get as consumers to negotiate additional perks such as longer special features. It also gives us the basis to ask for a more convenient distribution channel to be selected for international fans.   
tumblr_ods2m7tmU51vgv3ljo1_1280.jpgPlease send an email to

gurumidvd@gmail.com

Using the Subject Line Your Country/ Blu-Ray or DVD/ Quantity

For example,

"KOREA/ Blu-ray/ 1"            OR
"KOREA/ DVD/ 1"

This is just a preliminary survey, and there is no cost involved. You are not obligated to buy anything!

Hope to hear from you soon!

P.S. Please don’t forget to follow us on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, as we’ll keep you posted of the progress!

-Gurumi Blu-Ray DVD Team-

Gurumi DVD Daum Dafe
Gurumi DVD Instagram
Gurumi DVD Facebook
Gurumi DVD Twitter

Source: http://cafe.daum.net/gurumidvd/F0D5/1

• Like 22

im so curious as how park bo gum and kim yoo jung utilize so much of their facial muscles or control the dilation of their pupils... i felt in love with park bo gum acting from hello monster, and kim yoo jung from the moon embrace the sun. i did anticipate this drama to be good but never though it would surpass my expectation to the point that im endlessly looking for new about the drama and would skip most events just to have time to watch this drama... this addiction is not good for me.

i also find jin young and kwak dong yun amazing.. and the rest of the casting too... just perfect!

• Like 21

Lee Young is beyond perfection as the husband material. He got me melting in the ordinary way but truly, Park Bo Gum really describe Lee Young so well even i could not make a difference between him and Lee Young

Raon is a lucky woman to have him beside he is a very caring person on this wolrd

altough i know it would be hard since the King prepares Young's wedding, i hope she will remain in the Palace and not even moving into another department even i shall know, the pressure and suffer would come along when you see your beloved one marry with another person not you :(

• Like 21

Ratings For “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” and “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” Both Go Up

Ratings For “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” and “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” Both Go Up

After breaking through the coveted 20 percent viewership last week, KBS’ “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” continues its climb in the ratings this week!

On September 20, Nielsen Korea released the ratings results for the Monday-Tuesday dramas.

Episode 9 of “Moonlight Drawn by the Clouds” leapt to 21.3 percent, an increase from the 19.7 percent of its previous episode.

Episode 48 of MBC’s drama “Monster,” which is facing the end of its run, scored an 11.4 percent, which rose again from the 10.3 percent of the previous episode. Episode 8 of “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” scored a 6.9 percent, an increase from the 5.8 of episode 7.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/19/ratings-moonlight-drawn-clouds-scarlet-heart-goryeo-go/

• Like 22

Everyone on the show really express the essence and act very well. The villians make me hate them. The otp couple make me ship them. The side kick eunuchs make me laugh. The little princess make me cry. And so many touching scenes thats not just from our otp. Bromance, love, etc . Havent watch such a satisfying drama for a very very long time! 

• Like 17

Finally got a chance to watch it with subs. I loved the hand signals in this episode :wub: They had lots of non-verbal communication before through their eyes, and the sign language just gives them more tools to use. I also love the little princess's role in all this :D. She's bringing them together without realizing it XD

2 hours ago, honeywell said:

Anyone want to take a guess on the cliffhanger for episode 10?  I'm making an early bet (based on the previews) that either the rebels will take Ra On or it has to do with wedding.  Like maybe Yeong asking Ra On to tell him not to go through with it.  

I think it'll have to do with the wedding, similar to your last sentence - an "I won't marry if you tell me not to" line. Even if that's not it, the line's bound to show up somewhere :grimace: Sometimes the script, especially for the prince, can be so cheesy, LOL. But somehow, it works.

• Like 11

5 hours ago, gimely said:

Oh, sorry. I haven't watch it yet. From recaps I thought it is from Yeung.:flushed: I haven't been able to watch the drama yet. So forgive me my lack of details about the drama, please! :sweatingbullets: But here there are so awesome recappers,:heart: so I can feel like I watch the full episodes:blush: I really thought/remember so that hanbok from YS has white top with flower embriodery (based only on the pics). :huh:

Well, since I am in bed at home for a week due to some virus, :mask: I think I  will have enough time for a moonlight marathon:phew::D

Finally!:joy:

Sorry Sorry my bad:P...I re-watched Ep 9, you are right, it is a different hanbok from the one YS gave her.  My eyes were darting around too much yesterday so missed out on the details.  Perhaps the starting of Ep 10, there will be a dialogue to show CP giving this hanbok to her and say that if you are willing to stay by my side as a woman, wear this and come and see me in the garden. :blush:

Oh..get well soon but meanwhile enjoy your marathon of MDBC...:grin:

• Like 13

Congrats to MDBC team, cast, crew to another new high rating. kudos for the whole MDBC team for giving us yet again a beautiful ep. 

Hand sign scene will forever go down as one of the most touching love confession.

Ep9 is just one high after another. Family first, i just wan to hug our little princess. She is so expressive n i am seeing things thru her eyes, feeling each n every emotions. Pls pls pls CP, RO heal her traumatised heart.

No words needed to say for OTP. Their chemistry is off the chart. PBG n KYJ r phenomenal actors. CP confessions is just leave me teary eyed.

Wat i really liked 2 scenes. 1. BY after leaving the "haunted hse", his conflict regarding towards CP n the rebel group. Man, i wan BY to help CP. I dun wan RO to be caught between so many groups of ppl. When BY asked RO her family background, BY is so gentle n again conflict is raging in him.

2. CP changing the exam qn. When he walked in, his aura is simply amazing. He stood taller than anyone n when he spoke, you better drop everything n pay attention.

• Like 23

I just finished watching! One thing for sure, CP loves his sisters very very much. It is very endearing to watch. The youngest princess is so cute and adorable. Very pretty actress and thanks to the elder princess for giving us a humour break. Very much needed. Perfectly injection to lighten the mood

For the first 7 min, my heart broke into pieces. The rejection, the intense stares. The feeling of someone watching you at the back and you can feel it and turn around as well... Gosh the angst! RO, I know you feel you should stay away from being a burden to CP but you must, mist be his woman because there is no one else so perfect for him!

The library scene where RO gave back to bracelet *cry*... so heartbreaking... The BGM is so apt *cry again*

The hand signalling scene is the life and death of me. It is so beautiful taken. I really salute the writer and the PD. They are fantastic in this drama. Perfect. Encore! The intense stare and how they talk using their eyes! Gosh both PBG and KYJ are very very good in portraying the longing, the ache, the love and the ending smile is just beautiful... acceptance... belonging... my heart just mended

The last scene, the shy smile, the smitten look... I thank the KDramaGod for everything. I dont know how many times i use the word perfect but it is PERFECT!

Ra On ah.... Ra On ah...

----------------------------

my thought on ep 10: when YS mentioned to CP that he likes Ro, could it be he is asking permission from CP to take RO away from palace since CP is getting married? If so, do you think CP will allow that knowing RO is suffering in silent?

• Like 18

Love .. love this drama !

more tears will come in the next episodes .

BTW - it doesn't matter if he marries - the king have many wives . 

I think Kim hyung is also in love with Ra On . I saw somewhere in the cartoon - he likes her . So she has 3 guys pining away for her .notice how it flashback where she said she likes him . 

• Like 12