[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

57 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@moodypie  Yes, both translations are fine.  flower/plant scholar is a direct language connection to the Korean language and at the same time has the same meaning as silver spoon.  So the silver spoon translation is based on comprehension of the term for non-Chinese language users to understand better.  

Spot on.  For a non-Chinese like me, silver spoon can easily be understood.  Whereas flower scholar can be interpreted as pretty/handsome scholar regardless of birth status.

• Like 8

Welcome ALL new fans of MDBC. :)

PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT EACH ACTOR HAS A DIFFERENT THREAD. We can all discuss the actors here howbeit, not too much as there's a separate thread to express our Love towards them(soompi rules)

For Fans of Park Bogum, chk HERE

For Fans of Kim Yoojung, chk HERE

Thank you.

16 minutes to a new Episode. Can't Wait. :wub:

• Like 23

Guest ireumimolla
13 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

@Jillia: I would gladly go through this heartbreak because the ultimate heartbreak for me is when the drama ends.

@Grace1003 SAME HERE! Our main couple is protected by a plot armour

AKA Couple Bracelet.

tumblr_odg7wnOcUf1r2z6o5o4_500.gif

True heartbreak is when the drama ends :bawling:

15minutes more!! 

I'm such a bad/lousy moonlighter... though i'm watching live streaming, i can't recap.. As age is catching up with me(though i'm not really that old, but old enough to be PBG or KYJ's mother,hehe), i could not multi-task like some of you..  i can only focus on 1 thing at a time... 

Just to say thank you to those who are doing live recap! 

• Like 18

25 minutes ago, nonski said:

if i can join the recapping, connection problems

can you pls share the link?  thanks.

25 minutes ago, nonski said:

if i can join the recapping, connection problems

can you pls share the link?  thanks.

• Like 9

hi just delurked to say happy watching moonlighters! may your next hour be full of happy yeppie moments! everyone seems to be ready for the party  youuhouu! thanks @nonski for the roll call however i'm not gonna participate in this live party in my country it's 2pm when the drama airs so i'm just gonna enjoy it with eng sub later at 8pm and savour each moment since a drama like MDBC needs to be apreciated right :wub:

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, nonski said:

Resident Moonlighers roll call starts now for episode 9 of Moonlight Drawn by Clouds/Love in the Moonlight:

Annyeong! Rain and thunderstorm here in my area right now so the internet is extra crappy :((( I'll rely on the live recap later kamsahamnida!

• Like 9