[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, nataliakay said:

@gimely were you the one who suggested to do a request for a school themed drama feat. our PBG and KYJ? Oh my god can we please do that request. Actually any kind of drama would do...but i want one where KYJ is already an adult (ahem....) hahhah

Yeah PBG and KYJ look incredibly comfortable with each other. Like someone here said they give this very fresh vibe in terms of their relationship. Full of innocence. I agree with @honeywell that at their age this kind of sibling relationship or friendship is probably nicer and last longer.  Although that's not going to stop me fantasizing them being a young couple going on movie dates, cooking together, traveling together...etc.. wohooo!! Haha

I just suggested the new Goong drama. They would fit these roles perfectly. And finally we would get a proper Goong :D

I think PBG has this cool aura but he CAN act with his eyes too so he would be that perfect prince (physical appearance... well... the boy is perfect prince material :D ) It is a school drama too so PBG would be happy too,

KYJ is the perfect crown princess for the Goong drama. When I was watching the short clips from Moonlight I can't help to not think about how talented and intelligent this little girl. That 2 could make an another classic drama with Goong for the korean drama indusry (well, I can dream about it, can't I?) :D

KYJ is soooooó young she need to focus her young years, her university, her future as an actress. PBG is too gentleman to date a minor. So I agree with @honeywell too. But I can ship them together, because they are intelligent kids with high EQ and they could hand this situation nicely and smartly and because it is not imposiible to find your only one in their age.... :D  :wub:

This is my opinion about this two beautiful talented young puppies. I love them a lot together or separately.

Chinguyaaaaa......!!! Thanks for the BTS update. Love it all.

This is my fave colour of Our CP's attire by far, I think it made PGB so handsomely young and innocent ... what's your fave colour for him?. Because of Moonlight drama, I think Park Bo Gum is the most handsome actor for Joseon Era. The most !!

Oneday, I'm going to Korea and rent a Traditional Hanbok for my facebook photo profile. :heart::D

8 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

@lovehbhjw2013. I don't want to be noisy too but the fact that while you have fun here or elsewhere shipping,  actors can be criticized about their professionalism and preferences. Fangirls may not know but real fans know and read all hate comments. 

Don't worry...be happy and relax.  Curiosity is all I have, nothing else.    Take it easy...I am here to laugh.

Send the haters to me if you see them.

2 hours ago, Earth2KatyD117 said:

Omo, it amazes me that we have a thriving and steadily moving forum here (and to think there isn't even a live broadcast right now!). All due to the charms and astounding chemistry between PBG & KYJ and the rest of the talented cast and crew of MDBC.. But most importantly, it's the fervent and lovely fans that we have here who tirelessly contribute to keep this wonderful forum alive and going.. Kamsahamnida, chingus! (◍•ᴗ•◍)

With that said -- GAH!! I cannot do anything because I keep checking for new posts! I gotta get a hold of myself!! I must fight the need to refresh for updates or it'll make me go cray-cray!! GAH!! :crazy:

So I was able to step out for a few and workout (yay!) yet after that, I immediately watched MDBC OST MVs on YouTube! Back to square one! :P

CP always have suspicion on RO is girl since the dance though she always manage to trick him and make him think it ridiculous for thinking like that..

then he just stop questioning with many thing ongoing..i think he stop caring that RO is boy/girl he just fall in love regardless of gender..

and i think he give that killer smile when he saw RO is a girl it more like a relieve confirmation smile that his suspicion is not ridiculous after all that RO is the dancer that he he try to find and link as RO but just don't have proof yet so it like the piece of missing puzzle keep bothering him finally complete his mystery :P so he being total calm since he already solve the mystery and only confession left :P 

anyway the reason i delurk just to ask any news of Dururu/duduru?

some non sleeping angel here please mention me if there release of full song of Dururu since i have no energy to back track hundredth of pages :sweatingbullets:

edit:

though it not my place to stop anyone from shipping them in real life since they seem to can't wait for her to be legal and questioning every PBG action in bts for shipping purpose while his behavior just normal stuff for old time Bogummier but i think those shipper thought for real actor would be more appropriate for shipping posts done in shipper thread exist instead while it totally fine of course doing the shipping of the drama character of RO and CP in this drama thread just the shipping for both real actor can be done in their shipper thread just peaceful suggestion since not everyone here want to ship the  actor but just the character :P 

3 hours ago, Earth2KatyD117 said:

At the end of MDBC, it would be lovely if someone could make a compilation of all the scenes of Lee Yeong and Ra-on together on YouTube so us fans can watch it every single time we are missing our OTP after the finale. That can be done, right? *pleads to the kind, generous and talented souls in this forum* ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

An additional request to the kind, generous and uber talented souls in this forum, please compile MDBC's OST's as well! Thanks in advance!! (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

1 hour ago, PororoQueen said:

Chinguyaaaaa......!!! Thanks for the BTS update. Love it all.

This is my fave colour of Our CP's attire by far, I think it made PGB so handsomely young and innocent ... what's your fave colour for him?. Because of Moonlight drama, I think Park Bo Gum is the most handsome actor for Joseon Era. The most !!

MODERATOR EDIT: DON'T QUOTE PICTURES!

Oneday, I'm going to Korea and rent a Traditional Hanbok for my facebook photo profile. :heart::D

I like him best in the burgundy outfit when he went to save Ra On from the Qing envoy :D 

9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Oooooh!! Got ya, @salz and @Plummpychan! The song that was also teased during the dance scene.

I think if it's sung by Beige then it will be released after the next OST by Hwang Chi Yeul. :)

It doesn't sound like Baek Ji Young - even though this ballad would fit her.

yeah i hate them for playing this song so early in drama making me addicted but keep releasing different new song that come much later just so unfair...idk who Beige is but please pd don't skip over her turn even she not as famous as the powerhouse ost singer lol i become fan of her voice..i love BJY too <3

so senpai in this thread please mention me if you remember when the song release in case i missed the many pages born new everyday

On 16.09.2016 at 8:53 PM, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Don't worry...be happy and relax.  Curiosity is all I have, nothing else.    Take it easy...I am here to laugh.

Send the haters to me if you see them.

Oh dear...edited I would like to remain reasonable that's all.

@Jilliathank you <3

it actually my first time heard of her name tbh probably i don't have that many kdrama in my resume lol or im just ignorance for the singer since i don't try to find ost unless i really love it..i usually recognize name like BJY,SSK, and some of the usual name for ost

55 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I think some are a bit confused about the OST and compare it to Goong - one of the first k-dramas I watched. And I get why people think it's similar. But it's definitely not the same melody. :) The instruments used are the same because the group who is performing the music and composed the music is the same: Second Moon (두번째 달).

That's why some of the BGM sounds like the one from Goong:

Here BGM of Goong which comes close to how MDBC sounds:

And the theme of Goong:

And here BGM/theme of Moonlight Drawn By Clouds:

If you have a certain track in mind, please let me know. :D

Same! :) Goong was the very first k-drama I watched.

Both of the Goong opening theme and the BGM/Moonlight theme have a same tune about 15 seconds. (I couldn't search further themes from Goong whether is exist the full same theme)  Maybe I hear wrong but I think it is the same tune. Just the beat/the rythm is different. And also the instruments are the same but different distribution. And their other parts are totally different too...

well it is not so important, just I actually so hate this tune, the full theme soooo much! :D So frustrating tune, instumental, arghhh. When I hear it I would erase out from this drama too if I have that ability :lol:

@Jilliathank for the link wow beautiful song <3

i haven't watch chuno..it sageuk right?

i think until now there only 6 sageuk i have watch TMETS,SKKS,The Night Watchman's Journal,SWWTN,SFD and Moonlight only :P

but sageuk sure always have really beautiful song

3 hours ago, dramafansg said:

I am fangirling like crazy like a teenager and I am not young anymore. Am I nuts? 

Im not the one to say if you are nuts but im the same like you here so if we are nuts we are in this together :D dont worry, be nuts together<3

Archived