[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

3 hours ago, Naruto_7th_Hokage said:

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds (Ep 8)

Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds', Park Bogum confesses "Kim Yoo Jung,  is the most precious woman on earth"

1. [+9,965, -162] Haa Seja joha is bursting with potential in the ending.. The directing is amazing... His hand when he put the bracelet into Ra On's wrist... I want that bracelet, I'm so jealous of her ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+8,919, -185] Why is it Wednesday tomorrow?

3. [+7,498, -122] I'm going to treat you as the most precious woman on earth~~ They're so sweet together~~ So heart-fluttering and cute.. It feels like us viewers are sneaking into their secret relationship, it makes me happy ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+6,849, -137] Loving how assertive he is and today's pace is refreshing ..Moonlight is love

5. [+6,067, -134] Lee Young
:heart: Ra On!!! You are my yakgwa (tn: fried honey cookies)

6. [+1,840, -21]  "I'm going to treat you as the most precious woman"..... Crazy. And did you see the that adorable look in his eyes!!???

7. [+1,808] I would totally go crazy if somebody looked at me warmly like that..

8. [+1,666, -18] The endings of every episode always makes the heart flutter like crazy. Where's the preview for next week?

9. [+1,352, -13] This writer is so refreshing  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ The story never feels too weighed down ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I thought this episode would end with a misunderstanding and leave us hanging for a week

Osen - Nate: 'Moonlight' Park Bogum's proposal to Kim Yoo Jung..."most precious woman"

1. [+1,139, -31] The prince's lips are shivering in the end. So manly ㅠ It's seriously romantic while he sincerely confess his feelings to a girl to the point that his eyes were welling up with tears. What does he lack? Joha, you're my yakgwa

2. [+1,003, -29] "The woman I love is right in front of me" "I will treat you as the most precious woman on earth. Is that okay with you?"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜ My heart is fluttering

3. [+914, -27] A couple that's like a yakgwa ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're so crazy sweetㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+72, -2] The original story ended happily too .. Expect more lovey dovey scenes in upcoming episodes ㅜㅜ

++++++++++xinfinity all the above!!!!
yakgwa!

5 hours ago, spidy08 said:

Hello Chingus,

Although he wasn't shocked but  rather surprised to learn about his eunuch being the gal whom he saw dancing. He kept seeing the girl in Sam Nom.Guess deep down,psychologically he fell head over heals in love..lol :wub:

totally agree---he's been treating her like a girl for the last 2 eps! the way he saves her and is so attentive to her...not something you do for a dude!

• Like 14

@seungshin yesss!! Since you mention this, I remember in the opening scene I thought like "aaah, even from the movement of CP's feet I feel like I can relate to his feelings!"

I didn't notice it before, I only notice it on ep 8's opening scene.. thats how I feel like they really taking care about every aspect into consideration.. good good work MDBC's team!!!

• Like 11

tYQ84jB.jpg

@pyoyong oh that –I-know-what-you-did-last-summer-smile .. for his case I-saw-you-wore-hanbok-yesterday-smile .. aigoooo .. my poor heart … my weak knees … oh I have sinned for the past 4 weeks … I  have been drooling this little boy and his teeth … and now his I-saw-you-wore-hanbok-yesterday-smile …

Please tell me I am not alone – refreshing this thread every min … reading every single post .. grinning and smiling sometime giggling out loud … :haish:  work piling .. and keep telling myself – today is the last time … this is the last comment and this is the last time I refreshed the thread for today and I am going to concentrate on work ..  and yet this sinned finger keep refreshing this thread breaking every promises … and suddenly I realized

Oh help me .. and

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It’s only Wednesday!!!! ……………. 7 days to Monday .. OH NOOOOOOOO

@Jillia His name kinda go hand in hand - gum - teeth ... remember gum remember teeth

• Like 21

Have you guys tried this quiz?

QUIZ: Which “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Character Are You?

See what I get. Coincidentally.

You are Lee Young!

You

You are Lee Young! You are a perfectionist and always want to do the right thing. Although you can be a little hot-tempered, you are a strong leader. You are very independent and like to get things done on your own. You're sometimes a bit stubborn and hard-headed, but people still want to be your friend because you’re trustworthy and noble.
  • Like 13

1 hour ago, MaknaeC said:

Now, Elle, Marie Claire, W, or whatever! Can you give us a Kim Yoo Jung & Park Bo Gum's pictorial? Each of their pictorials are so precious, can you imagine what will happen if you get them in the same pictorial? Their visuals alone can kill and heal the whole universe, not to mention they have amazing chemistry too. So I'm sure their pictorial will be one of the most beautiful pictorial ever. Please hear and grand my wish, sincerely me, Moonlighter of Soompi Forum.

Amen

Edit: 7 000 posts! :o:D

• Like 5

Guest ireumimolla
20 minutes ago, xoxgossipgirl said:
Chuseok greetings

AWW man the two of them are just too cute! And Bo Gum at the end said No changing of (TV) channel, he doesn't give his permission. (His line from end of Ep 5) :lol:

Sigh... another looong week of waiting for the new episodes.

I saw the preview for next week and an idea crossed my mind. Could it be that CP and RN were actually betrothed since young but because Kim Premier wants to have control over the king, so he killed RN's family. He is frantically searching for her to kill her now knowing she is still alive? I find it puzzling why RN's mom wanted her to dress up as a boy as being a boy would serve more purpose to the rebels' .

Er...think i am going bonkers over this drama and talking nonsense already! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 21

36 minutes ago, irilight said:

@Moodie@Jillia, @Bambiina (good answer.  ^_^)    and everyone else.. so sorry....

My mistake... I deleted that wrong post.

I am watching this drama too... and loving it as well.   :wub:

haha...I am watching the other moon too, so I know the obvious. 

51 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

gimme five ... My motto

Moonlight first, soompi 2nd, work? .... what work?

@Bambiina

high 5 bambi !!!

What work?? haha...Moonlight is my work!!

If my boss see this I will get fired. 

• Like 15