[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

5 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

@bonuibonui It was a fantastic episode :tears: I know you'll know from reading but shall I still spoiler you this?

Hide contents

Kya he knooows, he knows she's a girl :wub:. Were you on the 'He doesn't know' or 'He knows' side ahaha? 

@_Nachan07. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Thanks for the spoiler huhuuuu, I am sooo happy hahahaha. I'm on "He knows" side and revealing it already in ep 8 makes me so glad because they didn't drag it that long. I'm pretty satisfied for now. Too bad I couldn't join the fun today, hope on ep 9 I'll get my exam done and join you guys. 

P.S. Why I can't tag your name? Was it because I'm using a mobile???????

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, lavender2love said:

Just came back ..... fainted when I saw the baby....:w00t: searched high and low for the bed scene..... Picked myself up from the floor...... saw bangle.... cant' backtrack fast enough but I  need to know..... DOES CP KNOW SHE"S A GIRL WHEN HE KISSED HER..... or HE KISSED A MAN .. ?? !!! I'll go back later to like all your wonderful postings.!

Please give me a leg up ... cos need to feed myself and shower.... :sweatingbullets:

Yup he did know Ra On is a girl :kiss_wink:

• Like 12

1 minute ago, moodypie said:

I'm preparing for sad scenes. I might even NOT watch the next two ep live. My heart can't take emotional scenes well. Ep8 is my  MOONLIGHT ending now..And I'm happy with that. 

Please drink wine before you watch next two episode because wine is very popular to heal the sadness between woman like us every time we get a broken heart lol. 

I guess i am too sadistic but i need more more about this drama. i am always thirsty about this drama. MONDAY BECAME MOONDAY FOR ME. yeah at this season :D 

• Like 9

Looks like Raon & Crown Prince isn't the only forbidden love in the palace hehe... At least now Raon has another ally, ugh that Queen is truly despicable! What I don't understand is, how did that Court Lady get pregnant!? I mean... Aren't eunuchs unable to procreate...??? Or did I miss something...?! There sure are a lot of love confessions in ep. 07. OMG Did Yoonsung propose marriage to Raon? What to do?

I loved Raon's interactions with Byungyeon in ep. 07 LoL they're cute together too... Kim Yoojung looks great with all 3 guysB) Hmm still wondering if Crown Prince found out that Raon's a girl...

• Like 9

I never join popular thread and drama, since my love from the star as regular posting, and i cant catch up each pages so fast. Lol.

*im so sorry if i miss your precious post ❤️ Thankyou for all live recappers ❤️

waiting for eng subtitle ❤️ 

GURUMI IG UPDATE PREVIEW 9

• Like 23

Just now, Latte_Anyday said:

Looks like Raon & Crown Prince isn't the only forbidden love in the palace hehe... At least now Raon has another ally, ugh that Queen is truly despicable! What I don't understand is, how did that Court Lady get pregnant!? I mean... Aren't eunuchs unable to procreate...??? Or did I miss something...?! There sure are a lot of love confessions in ep. 07. OMG Did Yoonsung propose marriage to Raon? What to do?

I loved Raon's interactions with Byungyeon in ep. 07 LoL they're cute together too... Kim Yoojung looks great with all 3 guysB) Hmm still wondering if Crown Prince found out that Raon's a girl...

Young already knows Raon is a girl even in the beginning of episode 8, he already knew who is Raon.

I like the interaction between Kim Byung and Raon. Well if they don't make any loveline between Kim Byung and Raon, i don't mind to see them as brother and sister because Kim Byung is kinda protective in Raon :D 

• Like 16

Hi everyone! I've been lurking around since he drama started. I just can't control my feels for episodes 7 & 8!!! 

Why are you guys saying that CP will marry HY first? Has this been confirmed? I've seen the preview for ep 9 but, with my limited korean, there has been no wedding yet. Can anyone please enlighten me? I really hope there is no marriage of convenience for our CP or I will scream bloody murder!:angry: 

• Like 7

Hubby :: See? I told you we didn't give enough credit to the prince. He's a smart-a$$. He knew. He was mad, then felt ridiculous before relieved. All in 5 short seconds. Yay she's a girl and I'm not gay! Now gimme my 10 bucks.

Me :: *probably the best 10 bucks I've ever lost*

I like the way he found out and the way he manages his feelings. He's careful and so so romantic. It's a girl's dream that guy confesses first. Isn't it? 

Thanks recappers n awesome Moonlighters! We didn't make it in time to watch because apparently my refused-to-cooperate son likes his grandma more tonight. But I'm one happy Moon because of you! Now off to download raw. 

• Like 18

Ok...to recap - our CP was actually going to confess even when he thought Sam Nom was a guy and by sheer luck, he discovers the truth. He had actually written a love letter to confess. Now we know that he fell in love regardless of whether it was the right or wrong kind of love. 

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, assassine said:

Hi everyone! I've been lurking around since he drama started. I just can't control my feels for episodes 7 & 8!!! 

Why are you guys saying that CP will marry HY first? Has this been confirmed? I've seen the preview for ep 9 but, with my limited korean, there has been no wedding yet. Can anyone please enlighten me? I really hope there is no marriage of convenience for our CP or I will scream bloody murder!:angry: 

According to a “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” source, “Ha Yeon’s character is ambitious enough to propose a marriage of convenience to the crown prince. She will becoming an increasingly noticeable presence between Lee Young and Hong Ra On.”

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/04/chae-soo-bins-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-character-to-make-first-appearance/

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Please drink wine before you watch next two episode because wine is very popular to heal the sadness between woman like us every time we get a broken heart lol. 

I guess i am too sadistic but i need more more about this drama. i am always thirsty about this drama. MONDAY BECAME MOONDAY FOR ME. yeah at this season :D 

Good idea...

I've never tried drinking while watching kdrama because of sad scenes before :) . I will get some soju or mokguli (rice wine) from the local stores here for the next two or 4 episodes. You want to join me? 

@Ahpheng Your c-strips are pretty fast today. Thumbs up for the hardwork!!! :) 

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, denarvie said:

IDK how to asked this but I just realised that moonlight video rarely enters the top 100 in naver TV, is it because they didn't release by naver tv or I just checked in the wrong time?

I realised it tomorrow when I search for the kiss video view, that video also didn't enter the top 100 even with 100.000+ after 1 hours release but they alway get feature in the  big banner the next day because he view is high, 

i noticed that too since from previous drama i usually post the links of the video from Naver 

when i tried it the first time it showed that it is not available on my country and i guess the same is true on other countries

so that would lessen the possible clicks and likes on the videos for Moonlight so that it will not get to the top100 videos of Naver

@moodypie chingu i already have the initial list, i'll post that up before the show starts next week

and on your titling for each episode, i recomment episode 10 - "The Revelation" both of Ra On's identity and LY's feelings to her

• Like 8

This link has probably been posted before but i just wanted to share it with you guys again as it is the best streaming link i have used so far.

I used it for this week's eps and there were no lags at all!

Hope it will come in useful for those who want to live stream next week's episodes!! :blush:

http://www.kbs.co.kr/player/player_playlist.php?ch=12#kbs

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, assassine said:

i guess they will make the wedding as soon as possible even they didn't make it on the preview. It's only a marriage of convenience for the joseon lady since this lady is so ambitious and very noticeable as the hard rock between Yeong and Raon's relationship in the future. 

2 minutes ago, moodypie said:

Good idea...

I've never tried drinking while watching kdrama because of sad scenes before :) . I will get some soju or mokguli (rice wine) from the local stores here for the next two or 4 episodes. You want to join me? 

le me join you untie hahaha xD 

i bet we are gonna rant a lot when they give us the next two episode with full of angst xD 

• Like 6