[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

23 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

Calling all Moonlighters!

In order that we do not suffer too much from post-mdbc withdrawal symptoms, shall we keep busy with the following?

- list your top 10 mdbc ost (as suggested by @Jillia)

- list  your top 5 mdbc quotes (as suggested by @radiocity)

- list your top 5 mdbc scenes (suggested by me)

Lets have fun and get busy :D

Nice suggestion.  reg. the list you mentioned on top 5 mdbc scenes, we can separate it like top 5 comical scenes and 5 serious scenes.  we have so many comical scenes initially bet. uri raonie, kim hyung, and uri jeoha also during eunuch exam.

• Like 13

1 minute ago, padhari said:

Nice suggestion.  reg. the list you mentioned on top 5 mdbc scenes, we can separate it like top 5 comical scenes and 5 serious scenes.  we have so many comical scenes initially bet. uri raonie, kim hyung, and uri jeoha also during eunuch exam.

Good idea! Please list according to your preference as each moonlighter is unique and have his/her own way of choosing so we shall keep it open :P

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

Yes yes me too also waiting.

JY mentioned in some interview the current range is to high for him as it was meant for a female voice so he will have to rearrange the score to suit his range, hope he does it soon :D

yes yes.. aah.. I hope he will do it soon ><.. I can't wait 

sadly in last night yhy because he come unprepared he don't sing "misty road", and he just sing one song "nothing better" but it's already enough to make me melt.. lol

• Like 10

All OSTs of MDBC are my favorites.I made a playlist on my phone so I can play them all everyday. :blush:

Here's my top 10:

1. OST part 3 - Gummy

2. My Person - PBG

3. I Miss You (both versions)

4. Fondly Goodbye

5. Love is Over

6. Misty Road

7. OST BGM

8. Do You Know

9. OST Eddy Kim

10. Melting - K. Will 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, MaknaeC said:

More than Song Joong Ki, actually Park Bo Gum's acting career reminds me to Kim Soo Hyun more.

Dream High - Reply 1988 (when people start to notice and want to see more of them)

Moon Embraces The Sun - Moonlight Drawn by Clouds* (both are sageuk with high ratings, popular domestically and internationally, create syndrome. Place both of them on another level in their career)

I feel the same way. Even PBG had a photo shoot with his Eunuch (my guess from an IG update on 20th). Remember the Beanpole ads and appearances as the loved couple by fans. lol. PBGs "My Person" and it's reception is also very similar to KSH "Only Person". Also his kind and affectionate interaction with the entire cast. How it was tough to be rude and evil to the actor by the antagonists or how the Noonas did not feel like Noonas in his presence. The reasons for doing MDBC too. A lot actually. Of course KYJ being part of both the dramas. My favourite scenes of the leads are Lee Hwon's dream interactions with the child Yeon Woo. That's the only Saeguk I loved to the core. Even with it flaws everything was so cohesive to Lee Hwon and Yeon Woo love story. Same goes for MDBC now. Just love it. Flaw & all it was mostly Lee Yeong and RaOn love story. Also both walked the flowery path in the end literally and figuratively. Both the CP turned King gave their most beloved person the thing that mattered most to them. For one (MTES) the power to help the needy and another(MDBC) the freedom to be herself and do what gives her joy. That is to write.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, _Nachan07 said:

Just some lines in the article :P 

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds ranked 1st the second time for Drama Program's Brand Reputation Index in October 2016

The most searched terms related to the drama were 'Park Bo Gum', 'Kim Yoo Jung' & 'Jin Young'.

The percentage of positive reaction to the drama accounts for 86.61%

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000214524

MDBC jjang! :) 

KDY got his 83% wish. It's more than that actually. ROFL 

Chart is quite interesting and gives me pleasure in various forms.

• Like 15

My favourite lines from mdbc

"I do not permit it, he's my person."

"I mean to give it a try, that bad love"

"So, stay by my side."

"From now on, I will treat you as the most beautiful woman in the world, may I do that?"

"You are the Raon who filled my world to the brim."

• Like 14

For Moonlighters who enjoy listening to MR (Music Removed) videos - I had to google "MR"  when I first started to learn about this term :) here are some MR videos of the MDBC OSTs - many thanks to the maker of these videos:

Spoiler

• Like 21

I'm still struck with MDBC withdrawal syndrome....I keep come back to MDBC thread. Thanks everyone that make our beloved thread active, positive and alive. I come here to heal my soul. I can't let CP and Raon go away. Beside our threads, I still crazy update IG and twitter, to search my KYJ and PBG news. I miss my OTP so much.....KYJ and PBG...보고 싶다!!!!!

of68ffdk8TeHvtqGeFT-o.jpg

credit. https://www.instagram.com/ohphoto86/

For the MDBC OST favorite list. I actually think that MDBC ost is the best ost of korean drama that I ever seen. So many good song and high rank hit song. I never dream of OST that have both Beak Z Young and Sung Si Kyung before. They are my favorite korean singer. For MDBC, I will purchase all OST, director DVD cut and photo book. I can say that this MDBC is my best korean drama.

So my MDBC OST favorite top 10 list is;

1. Love is Over by Beak Z Young

2. Fondly, Goodbye by Sung Si Kyung

3. Moonlight Drawn by Clouds by Gummy

4. Misty Road by ben

5. My Person by Park Bo Gum

6. Melting by K.Will

7. Because I Miss You, Raon ver. by Kwang Chi Yeul

8. Because I Miss You, Raon ver. by Beige

9. Special Background Music by Second Moon

10. No Sleep by Soyou (Sistar), Yoo Seung Woo

• Like 22

My top list scene is

1. The interchange scene betwen CP hand with RO hand, on some title book eps.1, tie all story with 1 premis, event they don't know yet, their faith is already tied them"The love story in joseon we don't know of"this book is their string.

And thank to @myicecreamcakexoxo, whom suggested that prolog is actually  the epilog.

2.The scene when RO play with little princess, and meet Hwacho songsaeng, in this scene you can see attractive feeling betwen them,How CP getting stuned with Sam nom apearence .and HRO honest effort to tell her gifted name as a girl  but suddenly she hold back. 

3, all the drees up scene, is my most favourite, this including HSN dress up his self to change herself as HRO.

4.The jail scene, they no need to talked so much, but they realize in some extend their feeling is undeniable, eyes speak louder more then million words.

5.the lantern festival scene, you are my person.posesive jelaous CP.

6.The sign language i love you stay by my side

7.The reunion RO with Mom, your wish is my wish

8.The faighting dance scene, the awesome scene to remark the born of lonely hero Yonsung, and 3 musketer bond .

8.The heartbroken scene RO told her mom, he waiting me, he don't know a thing.

9.The cutting bracelet scene, l believe you event you tell a lies.

10.The scene in secret room, "when you miss someone, you should see them"

11.The bantering treaten betwen EQ and EK, they are no other then, mirrorer each other deed.

12.The scene CP found HRO the one whom nurse him when ill and refirm their feeling is never change.

13.HRO book store scene, the independent Joseon love advisor and the best seller author, is women whom influent/motivated CP live to become great king of joseon.

That is just some from many scene who made me flushtered with MDBC, however that's not 100 % what i felt when l rewatch in another day, so my conclusion is this drama is too beautiful to just expressed in scene to scene, we need to watch the whole episode and figure out.Wow this drama is Master piece.

• Like 20

what happened to the moonlighter warriors in Cebu who fearlessly stalked and gave us BTS pictures of MDBC vacation ?:PIt's lunchtime already! LOL 

I have a feeling that PBG and KYJ managers must have given them instructions to start separating theirselves from each another so people can visually stop seeing them together and shipping them so they can start to move on from their MDBC characters. Agency hates scandals.

. Luckily for us Japan are notorius of conducting a fan event with the whole cast of a drama especially if it's a popular one. And since MDBC will be aired in Japan maybe the drought days on this thread will be shortened :grimace:

• Like 24

After rewatching MDBC then I realize, actually we get big hint in the first episode from the fortune teller. I think the script writer doesn't change the ending about Lee Yeong becomes King and YS died from the beginning because they had shot the little version of LY, YS, and BY played together at first. The twist is fortune teller just analyzed from the hat of LY and YS, he didn't know that they exchanged the hat before, just Premier KIm did :o

• Like 15