[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

19 hours ago, honeywell said:

Speaking of episodes 9 and 10...this would be the halfway point of the drama.   Prince Young must have gotten married already, right?

No No No, it can only be one .....ME!  ヽ(  ̄∀ ̄)ノ *cough* Ra-On  

13 hours ago, Jillia said:

I can't stop laughing.... :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

1472983918.gif

Source: DC Gall

Oh that makes so much more sense. (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

13 hours ago, anya77 said:

Spoiler Alert

I might be totally wrong but I read on some blog site that Ra On's family were believed to be traitors. So it could be that she is from a wealthy family but was disguised as a poor boy to protect her Life.

Anyway I don't know how accurate this is. Might all be speculation but seems plausible. Those who have read the webtoon will probably have a better idea. But again not sure how closely they are sticking to the novel.

As far as we know they've decided to not be 100% faithful to the novel. But we don't how much they deviate from it.

• Like 4

I want to share some illustrations from the novel of Kim Hyung and Ra-on :wub: I'm praying that all these scenes will be included..... :bawling:

EDIT: Unfortunately, seems like most of these won't be included because Kim Hyung is no longer 2nd lead :dissapointed_relieved:

q48iM5p.jpg

SfWN9Sw.jpg

WOHwVfx.jpg

0tmH7hd.jpg

NMnPgOg.jpg

I also listed some other photos of them under the spoiler cut, beware, they're kinda spoiler-y :lol:

Spoiler

CTd54ny.jpg

5pkIsms.jpg

GHDSXaX.jpg

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@eternaltorture

I was informed earlier in this thread that Kim Hyung isn't the love interest in the drama but Yoon Sung... so I guess we won't get those pretty scenes. :)

OMG

:fearful:

:cold_sweat:

So I'm guessing we won't be getting the forehead kiss and backhug....... I hope there's this though, this would be sooo cute :wub:

WOHwVfx.jpg

• Like 8

I'm looking at the novel illustrations right now in order to quench my thirst for more MDBC content :bawling:

I already rewatched MDBC 1-4 at least 8x already, there's not a day that goes by without me watching them :flushed: I'm just that addicted to it.... I haven't been this into a drama since That Winter, The Wind Blows :wub:

If the production is following certain scenes in the novel, then I already know which scenes will make the ratings soar :w00t: It will definitely be the reappearance of female Ra On dressed in a beautiful hanbok :blush: I don't know if I should post the images since they seem to be spoiler-ridden :astonished:

• Like 10

16 hours ago, eternaltorture said:

OMG

:fearful:

So I'm guessing we won't be getting the forehead kiss and backhug....... I hope there's this though, this would be sooo cute :wub:

Yoon Sung is the second lead in the drama so I guess all the sweet scenes of the second lead in the manhwa will be transferred to him...  tho' I don't mind 'cause I ship the 1st, 2nd and third lead...I like the three of them ... I guess KBS changes the second lead 'cause it will be like Sungkyunkwan Scandal again... and that wouldn't be good for the drama...'cause people will tend to say that they're just another SKKS with just another actors playing... but don't worry he's also fond of her...we might get some of Kim hyung and Ra on moments too...

• Like 11

I think I might be the only one who doesn't want to see the novel illustrations or spoilers! I wanna go into this without any knowledge of what is to come! Lol So although I'm liking these posts of the spoilers I am making sure I don't properly read it to spoil myself aha :vicx::D:wub::sweatingbullets: But thank you for all the pictures and gifs I love them all! Omg I do hope for some kim hyung and raon scenes like that! Oops I looked at those pics :lol::tears: Haha:sweatingbullets: 

Can't wait for tomorrow's ep! 

• Like 10

For those illustrations from the novel of Kim Hyung and Ra-on, I'm so greedy, I'm so sorry! I want only this kind of interaction perserved to CP and Raon because I don't want to fan war between OTP and 2nd-nim or 3rd-nim. Or if it will happen, it should be some but not too much. To be honest, some of drama production waste their time on unstable feeling between OTP and end up with ruining lots of drama fans feeling. I want CP and Ra-on have their strong feeling together and move on with some thing interesting than silly triangle love line. Moonlight Drawn by Clouds start with perfect balance of some serious politic things and our lovely OTP brilliant acting skill. I watch this drama and deeply falling love with the intense and strong romantic feeling between CP and Raon. I want to see their love through non-skinship, body language and eye communication more and more. Since this is the key factor for this drama that capture fans attention! I want to see Moonlight Drawn by Clouds at this nice composition standard untill the end! Moonlight Drawn by Clouds team fighting!:D

• Like 14

Hello guys,

I never thought I'd be posting in a drama thread as you can see from my post count this is my very FIRST. It hasn't been that long since i'm into kdrama so i haven't watch a lot. I probably won't have anything to contribute but still here i am, shamelessly come to let you know that there's one more soul (ME!) that has been infected by the moonlight disease. I never knew a historical drama can be this entertaining and now i feel attached. Well i mostly blame it on our incredible leads. Great acting from BOGUM and YOOJUNG, like many has mentioned and it has become a FACT that they're able to convey perfect emotions through their facial expression. They have eyes that speak to your soul. You can't help but drawn to them and wish you don't missed any moment especially when they share the screen. I guess that's what you called great chemistry. 

I've been enjoying reading the discussions and the beautiful updates in here, made me appreciate the drama more and THANK YOU ALL for that. Now allow me to enjoy the moonlight journey with you guys.:blush::blush::blush:

By the way am i the only one who wish for more interactions between Princess Myeong Eun and Ra-On? Not the romantic-misundertood-youre-a-boy type but friendship perhaps? We've seen bromance and romance(sweet), why not some girl-friends dynamic?

• Like 17