[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Recap of Entertainment Weekly 

http://bogummyday.com/2016/09/04/entertainment-weekly-visits-the-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-cast-on-the-set/

Entertainment Weekly visits “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” cast on the filming set

by heyfen | Sep 4, 2016 | Drama News, Variety | 0 comments

Entertainment Weekly visits “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” cast on the filming set

On the September 3 episode of KBS2 TV “Entertainment Weekly”,  the segment has brought us to the drama set located at Ansung, Gyeonggi-do. Actors Park Bo Gum, Kim Yoojung and Lee Junhyeok were in the midst of filming for a scene that has yet to be broadcasted. Bo Gum was filming for a scene in the Crown Prince’s residence, Donggongjeon(동궁전)  which exhibits the explosive charisma for the delinquent yet tsundere character,Lee Young. 

8OJt4sT.png?zoom=1.5&w=1080

0sQhX3f.png?zoom=1.5&w=1080

Interviewer Kim Taejin then approaches Park Bo Gum and addressed him as the “son of KBS”.  This is a very endearing term conferred to him as Blossom Entertainment shares close ties with KBS.  This was because, the father of Cha Taehyun who is one of the co founders of Blossom Entertainment, used to be an assistant director for special effects at KBS. Hence, the actors from Blossom Entertainment primarily work in KBS dramas and also in movies.

the rest in the link

• Like 20

15 hours ago, diane90 said:

hi

in my last comt I asked " the fortuneteller told to Premier Kim that CP will die young and Yoon Sung will become King " ???

Is it right ?? can someone give me the answer please !!

Nive WE

base oh the history its true but this drama depends to writer.Thats why my heart broken when read the history.

Dont worry to much..Just enjoy this drama.I hope we will get more CP scene than second hero...:heart:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, iasd123 said:

Drama fever doesn't have the license to the drama. Viki has it.  If you wanna watch MBDC check out Viki (not sure if you need a Viki pass or not though). Personally I don't use either because there are so many ads or you just can't watch a drama unless you pay money. If you go on YouTube you'll find the episodes uploaded with eng sub. It not the best quality though. You can also check out dramacool or dramanice. It's what I use, as it's free, and no ads.

Hi, just chime in a bit here, hope you guys don't mind.

You'll need a Viki pass to watch MDBC right after its airing day, but if you don't have one you'll have to wait two weeks (? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong) to watch it. If you pay for a Vikipass you won't have to see ads though, as it's what Viki advertises.

I install adblock on my browser. It's an extension to Chrome and is available through Chrome store, so there is no need to visit an external, unsafe site. I haven't seen one single ad on Viki since and can enjoy all the shows there in peace. But other sites have the show on too, so you can check out iasd123's recommendations to see which is best for you.

Btw, I missed the rerun. Could someone please let me know when a rerun often airs? How can I watch it now that it has finished airing? I'd love to see all those additional scenes.

On a side note, I'm quite disappointed to see that Chae Soo Bin's character is going to be jealous to Ra On. I for one would like to see an unstereotypical second female lead for a change :(.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, MaknaeC said:

Agree! Moreover since one of the strongest points in Bogum and Yoojung's acting is their eyes. They're so good to convey their feelings only through their eyes, their eyes speak volumes more than anything. Also their gestures. So, even without dialogue and touch, they're able to draw the viewers into their world.

yes ... their eyes also their smile draw the viewers into their world.

• Like 8