[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Even if they were interested in each other, I highly doubt either of them will do anything about it for the time being. I expect that they will remain good oppa-dongsaeng relationship, however, since both of them are so nice, and especially PBG seems to stay on good terms and contacts with his co-stars. And, in several years, if they do a reunion movie or drama, I'm sure then the RL shippers will go completely nuts, and I might join them then. :D

Count me in then :grin:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, onlysb1 said:

Here 

MOD EDIT: do not quote images

Lol, for a flash of a second it looked like he had his hand on her knee, but because they're wearing white sweaters and the light is dim... you cant really tell *shrugs*. Did he post this vid on his account??? 

Edited by rainmoon

14 minutes ago, bogummish said:

Lol, for a flash of a second it looked like he had his hand on her knee. Well, he's not a monk, he can date whoever he wants, lol. Did he post this vid on his account??? 

BoGummy doesn't have instagram account. Lol I'm not sure myself it looked like CSB's own hands since it's cold ?

• Like 9

Annyeong guys, are you guys still awake? I just got back home~

Was browsing some news & saw this 'Broadcast commission 'warns' Love in the Moonlight for Kim Yoojung's scenes with exposure and kiss as a minor'

I remember reading some posts earlier mentioned that some scenes being banned but I only understand it now :sweatingbullets:<_<<_<<_<<_<

Seriously? The drama is already over so leave it alone. It's fine TT__TT *sigh*

• Like 17

So looking at the final episode again, I knew the gun would return at some point. Whenever they introduce an item especially a weapon early on, it will somehow come back in dramas, shows, etc.

I know he was a bad guy, but I had an ounce of sympathy for PM Kim. He lost everything close to him and I think YS was the one he most cared for with how his room was the last place he wanted to be. His end was actually pretty dark and saddening.

Also YS was a great example of selfless love. His grandfather sadly didn't learn from him. He saved RO to the very end. I respect his character so much and wanted to see him make it too. Jinyoung played his part well.

• Like 24

9 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

Bo Gummy doesn't  have instagram account. Lol I'm not sure myself it looked like CSB's own hands since it's cold ?

Difficult to tell since they both wear white sweaters. Not that it matters lol. Was just curious cause someone mentioned the video being posted then deleted. 

3 hours ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Interesting story of my own: Park Bo Gum initially wasn't of my liking at all (He's not the type of K-actors I'd easily fall for, in term of visual or personality, I'm more into manly and bad boy type ^ ^ ) Tbh I chose to watch Moonlight because of Yoo Jung since I've always liked her since she was 4 so whoever she's paired with, I'd be okay with that. I actually had no impresssion of Bo Gum rather than his very good-boy image and his role in Reply 1988. I basically knew nothing much about Bo Gum then. However, I actually thought that I'd need to learn more about him to appreciate his role in Moonlight more if I truly wanted to enjoy the drama. So I decided to really make an effort to know Bo Gum. I started watching the entire Reply 1988 series to learn about his acting and I actually spent 3 nights continuously watching Youth Over Flower in Africa to learn about his personality. And I never regret this decision. Not only I got to understand a lot more about Bo Gum but also I had chance to watch 2 awesome shows I had never watched before :)

I'm actually surprised at how hard and fast I fall for Bo Gum after doing such "research" about him and I was so amazed at how he managed to transform from a total "Choi Taek" to a perfect "Lee Young". Like sometimes actors at certain parts always remind the audience of their signature roles in previous dramas. But Bo Gum really did exceptionally well for his CP role that not a single moment he reminded me of "Choi Taek" - his most signature role before. I personally think that a good actor needs not to excel in 1 specific work but must be versatile to transform from 1 role to another. Bo Gum is very young and not so experienced but he's already managed to do so with his few roles. Really a great young actor with very bright future ahead :)

Bo Gum's personality is definitely his charm too. His work ethics and good nature would definitely bring him far. I believe he'll be able to hit the Hallyu Star level in 1-2 more years if he continues to do well like this. 

By the way, BO GUM'S MAGIC work on everyone, not just girls and women but boys and men as well. All the hyungs who worked with him before can't escape from his charm :D 

Totally agree. He's quite a rarity in Korean showbiz right now and still so young. If you have time, you can also check out this movie- Coin Locker Girl. (Warning: It's poignant and gory [gangster movie]. It also stars his good bud from Reply 1988/Youth Over Flowers in Africa.)

• Like 13

"Hong Sam-nom's loss of her character is the part I'm most upset about," the writer said. "I'm sure some of our viewers were confused by the change in atmosphere from bright to dark, but the weight of the fact that Hong was the daughter of a traitor was considerable. It was a thorny path we had to take."

--------------

soo bin is really cute and nice, whoever date her would be blessed

kim huynh help yoo jung to get up, seems they quite close... i just havent seen much interact between jinyoung and yoo jung

what phone yoo jung is using, it looks like a sámsung one. girls like to take photo, thought she uses better phone

• Like 7

hello chingus...its 3am here n im gg to sleep soon but before that there is something i need to say..ive noticed that some chingus here posted some warning abt the shipper thingy..well..i do understand the motive behind those posts however...i think its ok to post our liking for these 2 leads..in fact every drama has its own attraction n mostly r their main leads...like it or not that is the fact..some will talk abt 2nd lead..some will talk abt other actor or actress too..so basically its all abt the casting and their drama...especially that this drama has ended n we all here r busy with post drama activities u know like fan signing etc...i guess without all this kind of post this thread has come to an end...cos honestly,nothing much abt the drama that we can talk abt....i am hoping that all of us here can bear with the opinion differences n respect each other..if u dont like a post let it be..if u like..press like then...but dont be affected with any posts...we r all here for our love of this drama inclusive the casts.....as for shipper thread,they also having fun..but im sure theres hatred everywhere...regardless of what kind of thread that is......my point is...lets be happy,think the good things and enjoy this thread with an open mind.....i thank those who post abt the shipper thread cos i know they care and they r afraid that this thread bcome a fan war thread..haha....*hugs to all shippers* but at the same time i m afraid that this thread will come to an end soon cos theres little things to talk abt later on since we hav reached the end of MDBC...... I DONT MEAN TO HURT ANYBODY WITH MY POST COS I LOVE BOGUM-YJ AND I LOVE MDBC........REALITY HURTS BUT THIS IS THE FACT..LITTLE BY LITTLE THIS THREAD WILL B FORGOTTEN.....aigooo.....im sad.........

• Like 19

In this thread, as I backtrack the last few pages, it seems to be slightly askew with criticisms, rumors & tabloid news.

As all of us Moonlighters are trying to get over the ending and wrapping up of the drama, I can imagine other news will flood in. Just as many has mentioned, OTP shipping or OTHER alternate OTP shipping, should go to the respective threads. 

That said, I do enjoy reading some news of our respective cast members...just for a little while longer. Just not criticisms, actor/actress-acting bashing, harsh feedback or what the playwright/PD did wrong. Let's stay positive please, that's what makes this thread so warm and welcoming. 

Meanwhile, with a grateful heart, thank you to all the contributors for the beautiful visuals, updates, gifs and reflections. Hwaiting! :wub:

PS Kept forgetting to give a precious shout out to @Ahpheng for your gorgeous/fun/spot on wit/perfect screenshots-strips which were part of the fun journey. *finger hearts* :wub:

• Like 22