[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Also I'm very happy to read that the Little Princess was filming as well. Can't she just bust into all this mess from last week and speak again and tell her father to send Kim Hun to jail? Is that too much to ask?

And I'm sure as soon as I'm back and the preview is out I have countless pages to backread. I'm kinda scared but also excited! :crazy::vicx::lol:

me too; l am super anxious right now.

what if ... the preview giving me a sleepless night -  a preview dishing out more questions rather than resolving our curiosity.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 20

40 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

@lovelybluehoneyz.. Yes we will get the preview tonight! In about 2 hours :wub:

@yuuinokokoro Yuui chan!!! Me neither XD After we've reached 1000th page, I totally forgot about that :relaxed:

And I just read this~

You have been missing Byung Yeon-ie right ♡o♡♡o♡♡o♡ ehehe

kekeke.. same here. When we reached 1000 pages everyone started talking about the 1500 pages goal. 

Yea, not enough of swordsman Byung-Yeon, I wish we could have seen more of his fighting scenes. He is so good in them. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

• Like 17

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

They will make us speculate like crazy and expect the worse and.... and.... I feel like I'm tearing up.... because I thought I was ready for the end but I'm not. I don't want to say goodbye to Lee Yeong and Ra On and all the other characters - well let's say I'm ready to say goodbye to Kim Hun and the rest of his clan. I will definitely purchase the other book series by the writer because I'm so curious.

On another note: I forgot to mention that I LOVE the packaging for the OST!!! ME WANTS!!! :wub:

The author has other books:wub: reaally? do you about what? If its anything like this on...................:w00t:

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

kekeke.. same here. When we reached 1000 pages everyone started talking about the 1500 pages goal. 

Yea, not enough of swordsman Byung-Yeon, I wish we could have seen more of his fighting scenes. He is so good in them. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

TT^TT True, I wish there was a bit more action scenes. Byung Yeon-ie looks so cool with his sword :lol:

• Like 16

I've been feeling down since last week 'cause  mdbc is coming to an end and atm I'm so anxious about what's gonna happen tomorrow night and the next.:phew:  My curiosity is now killing me so I'm camping here tonight for the preview.:lol: I don't care how pdnim is going to wrap up all the unresolved issues at this point all I want is one thing for the drama's ending.:) 

tumblr_mkmvcrPRoY1rixeqdo1_500.gif

• Like 23

6 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

TT^TT True, I wish there was a bit more action scenes. Byung Yeon-ie looks so cool with his sword :lol:

it would have been great if our 3 flower boys would have had a scene together back to back fighting the enemy. :heart:⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )

• Like 16

18 minutes ago, Mico Ricco said:

me too; l am super anxious right now.

what if ... the preview giving me a sleepless night -  a preview dishing out more questions rather than resolving our curiosity.:sweatingbullets:

Haha....like what I do....don't click that preview button! *self professed avoider of pain*

• Like 16

Guys... I don't think I can make it to see the preview. Body is very tired so better go to bed early.

I know the first thing I'll do tomorrow morning will be lurking here.

If the preview is goo, then click it.

See you guys tomorrow!

P.S. I have a mixed feeling about Monday tomorrow. I'm very excited. But I'm also very sad. TT_TT

• Like 22

35 minutes ago, wen5471 said:

Hello fellow singaporeans. i dont have time to backread so am not sure what this mrt line thingy is about. I have no idea what line im on but what the heck, just shouting out to fellow country(wo)men here. *wave*

Singapore resident checking in...Red Line...We are all OOT right? Mianhe chingu ya... This is us trying to be busy, waiting for the preview.

BTW, I am still hoping the B/W CP pictures are to hide the real color of his robe. That way, we might finally see Ra On as the Queen.

• Like 17

29 minutes ago, kooki28 said:

Hello everyone!!!

I am currently new here in the forum (I stumbled upon this forum when the soompi website was down lol) but i'm not new to korean drama land!!!!!! hahahaha 

Seriously, the whole weekend i cant concentrate with my life because im waiting for the previews hahahaha though im quite sad because its the finale week :( 

I wanna be friends with you all!!!!! 

YEONG-RAON FIGHTING! MDBC FIGHTING! <3

oh and btw, i hope the MDBC album will be available on Spotify!! IM OBSESSED!

Welcome friend ... nice to see you ... let's join our camp tonight with all of moonlighters ....waiting the preview less than a hour now ..:D

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, boredahjumma said:

Singapore resident checking in...Red Line...We are all OOT right? Mianhe chingu ya... This is us trying to be busy, waiting for the preview.

BTW, I am still hoping the B/W CP pictures are to hide the real color of his robe. That way, we might finally see Ra On as the Queen.

i'm from the red line too!! I thought i will be the odd one from the red line...hehe

I have been playing MDBC OST in youtube non-stop, again and again.. my monday will be back to blue again..and i hope they will release the MDBC OST (CD) ASAP.  i can't wait to get a copy of it.  

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Yes she does. In her interview she said she loves to write romance novels like Gurumi is. :wub: So her other books are all romance novels. Another book which has reached a record in sellings it the one I mentioned PAGES ago. The rough English translation of the title is "Midnight Mirage" and it's set during the era of Sejong, about his son Crown Prince Lee Hyang and a woman - forgot her name - who can see the future. That's the one I want to buy. :D 

Crown Prince Lee Hyang?? Sigh another depression arc?? Wasn't his son brutally executed by his brother later on after his death? :tears::tears::tears::tears:

But with this author's style, I am confident she can pull of the steamy romance but but the after part is a guaranteed tear jerker:sweatingbullets:

• Like 15