[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

5 hours ago, sweetcream said:

I'd like to see something that has the feel of the ending to episode 6, where they ride off away into the sunset, except as a couple of course. That was just one of my favorite scenes and episodes.

I also like this scene as well. Glad we share the same view haha. I don't mind it to be the final happy ending scene. Yeong calls out "Raon-ah~", then Raon turns back and ask him where they are going.. Yeong says "I don't where this is headed, but as long I'm with you together.. anywhere we are headed.. I know that place will be our heaven". Then he gives her a tight hug and they kiss while the horse slowly strides away in the sunset. :wub:

@JilliaFinally u blog on ep 11 and 12. Was waiting for u to mention Yoon Sung's dark red hanbok. My absolute favorite.. He looks ultra HOT when he kick those minion's butts with that dark red fury ;)

• Like 21

7 minutes ago, radiocity said:
The preview will be released at midnight on Sunday. 

Great news! But the age old dilemma will begin again...to click or not to clicK...

I hope that they include at least a scene of CP and Ra On together and smiling for once!

• Like 21

I am sorry but it ended up being a flamenco tango fusion, and not a tango ver.2 (⌒▽⌒ゞ I hope you will enjoy.. maybe it is a bit to long?

https://vid.me/Sxv2

I have 2 things lingering in my mind after re-watching MDBC episode 15 and 16. I am not sure I am expressing it well, but you might get an idea of what I mean.

The parallels between Lee-Yeong and Ra-On

Spoiler

Lee-Yeong lost his mother, by her being killed.  He misses her and fondly remembers her.

Ra-On lost her mother in the riots 10 years before. She didn’t know if she was dead or alive. And even though she doesn’t know about why she was forced to live as a boy, she still caringly remembers her mother. Although it is with some hurt feelings, she still misses her.

Lee-Yeong craves a relationship with his father. Even after the talking with the King, you never feel like he gets a son – father relationship, but you get Lee-Yeong understanding his fathers actions.

Ra-On thinks her father is dead. And when they reunite, all she ever wanted was someone to call father. She doesn’t really care if he able to change the world, she just wanted her father to be there.  

In a way I think their relationship with their parents is one of the factors that bind them together. They share the same lose, and miss the same connection to their family.

Scratching my head while thinking about the actions of some

Spoiler

Both fathers wanted to make changes, weather their actions where correct or not are hard to debate. ‘Cause we really don’t know what changes the king wanted to make. If they where for the greater good of the people or for the greater good of himself.

It is hard to tell where the head eunuch’s views are. He wants to make changes for the people. But is his actions right?

Are anyone’s actions right? Have anyone really made the right choice in their actions. I can understand why there was an uprising. But it ended with 2000 people dying, and no change. The King got mad (I can’t phrase it any other way.) and the Kim’s got more power. At least that is how it looks like.

It is interesting how everyone justify their actions by “It is for the greater good of the people”, but no one is taking responsibility for their consequences.  Maybe the only one that takes any responsibility is Ra-On’s father, but I am not so sure he would have if the circumstances where different.

I get that this isn’t the main focus of the drama, but it is the biggest cause for why Lee-Yeong and Ra-On struggle so much. It is an unfair wall to tear down or climb over. And as such I wish that the Kings actions had been more detailed. What did he try to change, and in what way did it become such a failure?

The Kims are more interested of the greater good of themselves; it is hard to give them any leeway. They are the ‘cause of everyone wanting to make the changes.

• Like 22

49 minutes ago, parmma said:

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Actress Kim Yoo Jung Stars In New Movie “Because I Love You”; Series To Air Special Episode

First Posted: Oct 15, 2016 

Kim Yoo Jung, star of "Moonlight Drawn By Clouds", will join Cha Tae Hyun in a new movie. Meanwhile, "Moonlight Drawn By Clouds" will officially have a special episode soon. 
(Winia Story/YouTube)

Young actress, Kim Yoo Jung has landed the role as of one of the main characters in “Because I Love You” while producers of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” have announced that the series will be airing a special episode after Oct. 18.

Kim Yoo Jung, 17, who is popularly known for her role as Hong Ra-On in “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”, will be starring in a new South Korean movie titled “Because I Love You”. The young actress will act alongside veteran actor, Cha Tae Hyun, as one of the main leads. Cha Tae Hyun is well known for his box office hit movies such as “My Sassy Girl” and “Scandal Makers”. The actor has actually made a cameo on the first episode of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” as one of Hong Ra-On’s clients.

In the movie, “Because I Love You”, Cha Tae Hyun will play the role of Lee Hyeong, a genius composer who obtained the ability to transfer people’s souls, while Kim Yoo Jung will play the role of his assistant, a high school student named Scully. With Lee Hyeong’s newfound ability, the two become messengers of love for the meek and helpless. The upcoming movie “Because I Love You” starring Kim Yoo Jung and Cha Tae Hyun has released a trailer and it is set to premiere this year in November.

On the other hand, “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” otherwise known as “Love In The Moonlight”, which Kim Yoo Jung and Park Bo Gum star in, is still drawing high ratings as the popular Korean series nears its last episode. KBS2 has announced that it will be airing an 85-minute special episode of the said series after its last episode, which will be on Oct. 18. The special episode will feature unreleased footages of the cast, behind the scenes, special interviews with the cast, as well as a collage of all the best scenes from the series. The special episode is especially dedicated to the fans and viewers who have continuously supported the series. “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” will be airing its last two episodes on Oct. 17 and Oct. 18 at 9:00 pm (KST) on KBS2.

Thanks for sharing this news. I will be watching out for KYJ in her new role as Scully.

Noted the timing stated for MDBC airing at 9.00pm KST on Mon and Tues when they usually start at 10.00pm KST, has there been a change? 

• Like 14

5 hours ago, iheartyoojung said:

Thanks @stroppyse

You are like a :Dkdrama encyclopedia and one of the backbone of this thread besides @Jillia, @Grace1003, @parmma, @tiendoank, @nonski, @NRGchick, @bebe1989

if I forget anything or want to find more info, I usually check one of your posts and the answers are there, before the drama ends, wanted to send my thanks to all of you for keeping this thread informative, relevant and fun

Awwwwwww....

Thank you for mentioning my name. I'm a proud member for being one of you, guys....eventhough I don't post as often as you, and my posts here might only be 1/10000000 of your posts..

• Like 18