[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

16 minutes ago, in00022 said:

Re : my yesterday posting about "are you afraid of something Seja ?" .....

So .... the answer is .....he wasn't afraid ...but he was surprised to hear fans screaming while see him :) ....... popular Seja :wub:

hi moonlighters...what a beautiful drama.  i can not resist and slowly come out from my lurking mode.. my title is "guest" in soompi thread for more than 5 yrs. love the drama love boyoo. 

@in00022 .. omg omg. his fan screaming.... thatswhy bogum cover his face because our youjunee and bogummy not have the proper / real kiss  yet..he has to save for Raon. if not fan girl run and kiss him how... haha ...LOL  ( fan always screem and wants to go very near to bogum  . his music bank arrival / his reply 1988 vacation trip at airport ..etc etc

please let me quote the picture for our thead to reach 1500

Edited by canes
  • Like 16

2 minutes ago, KateSG said:

So MDBC's Squad, there are two more days till last two episodes, let's all get ready to fight our Genius Great General @pyoyong's battle.

We have already been successful in two missions:

1. Save our YongOn from PM's Kim trap\

2. Smashhhh the royal wedding

Yet we still have some more to go:

1. Finish resembling CP's bracelet for Raon to keep and present back to CP during their proposal/wedding

2. Save HGN (unfornately, we couldn't save him from being arrested last episode due to unpredictable PD-nim)

3. ALL-IN BATTLE: SAVE BY, CP, Raon (and her one-time-met Dada) and YS; send all evil Kim clan to DEATH (yes no surrender considered but DEATH!!!).

BE READY, BLUE TEAM, RED TEAM AND SKY ARCHERS!!!

Epicbattle1_zpsxdzgkvv4.jpg

(ALL PICTURES ARE PYOYONG' S MASTERPIECES)

WHAT A GENIUS @pyoyong IS!!! These pictures are so cute!!!

• Like 14

15 hours ago, _Nachan07 said:

TT^TT Unfortunately, it's nowhere to be found. I'm sure she must have recorded the song. Don't know why it's not in the CDs :S 

Her voice is so pretty. I hope they realise it (that the song is missing) & will include it in ><

@_Nachan07 They should. Waaaaaahhhh it's a really nice song and I liked the female version first. :(

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, canes said:

hi moonlighters...what a beautiful drama.  islowly come out from my lurking mode.. my title is "guest" in soompi thread for more than 5 yrs. love the drama love boyoo. 

@in00022 .. omg omg. his fan screaming.... thatswhy bogum cover his face because our youjunee and bogummy not have the proper / real kiss  yet..he has to save for Raon. if not fan girl run and kiss him how... haha ...LOL

please let me quote the picture for our thead to reach 1500

Hi ... welcome .... :)  nice to meet you

Hahahahahahhaha i don't think typical kfans dare to suddenly kiss him like that ....but it's different if they are I-fans who more agressive when they see their idol so close like that ... :P 

Happy to see our seja popularity increasing day by day .... Raon must be carefull ... his future husband has manyyyyyyyy admirers.:grimace:

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, KateSG said:

So MDBC's Squad, there are two more days till last two episodes, let's all get ready to fight our Genius Great General @pyoyong's battle.

(ALL PICTURES ARE PYOYONG' S MASTERPIECES)

@KateSG thank you very much for this, I forgot to thank @pyoyong for making me part of the Blue Team, so honoured! @febz yay, I still have my mini-compo (will try to use it as a weapon!) :) 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, happysloth said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  *my precious* *it's ours, it is, and we wants it* *preciousssss*

Yes! This is the one! Thank you, thank you @febz  

*my precious* *it's ours, it is, and we wants it* *preciousssss* :blink:

Spoiler

GifMeme12063715102016_zpscmtbssp0.gif

Yo..Gollum! you entered the wrong studio here :P

You're most welcome dear ;), I dont believe in such a coicidence so after missed dozens pages then the time I comeback just to lurking but saw your comment well that must be the task for me. YS calling me there wkwkwk :P

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Good morning sunshines :blush:

Remember that Moonlight is said to be a YOUTH drama? So let's rejuvenate your days with some dose of youthful love from my very own version of BOF -  "JOSEON'S BOYS OVER FLOWERS"

Making this MV really gave me some nostalgic feeling about the 2008-2009' K-Drama hype. BOF was such a sensation back then. The songs really bring me back to my highschool time where I used to be crazy over cheesy drama like this :) Good time!

dang you're really good at this,another awesome work @Phuong Dinh!:D oh I remember that drama as I was also a fan.~keke. 

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, cynkdf said:

@KateSG thank you very much for this, I forgot to thank @pyoyong for making me part of the Blue Team, so honoured! @febz yay, I still have my mini-compo (will try to use it as a weapon!) :) 

Yes use it as weapon unnie because we won't spare any enemies for this MDBC final battle!!200716154238687861_zpsudguxug3.gif 

Spoiler

images%2027_zpsodi7jbxr.jpg

Here's your bullet unnie :lol:

• Like 21