[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

That picture is from episode 4.  BY was wearing it during the King's bday celebration. 

A majority of my favorite scenes are from the beginning of the series when it was just light hearted.  Yeong was still childish and RO was Yeong's puppy.  

• Like 17

@stroppyse Oh, I didn't notice the book at all. Ep 15-16 only episodes I haven't rewatched and didn't pay any attention at all.  :sweatingbullets:

Speaking of Eunuch Ma, I don't think he will return btw that was from ep 4  bts I'm sure I have seen it before, when Ra On is in the palace in recent episode I'ld like to see her friends, eunuchs, princess and Master DR helping her out instead of BY and LY. Or when three of them met in repentance hall , it would be nice if they shared friendly convo or flashback to happy times. This would help viewers to recall Ra On is the one  who approached and befriend those people first so in return they will protect her. I'm saying this because I knew Ra On would be still in disadvantage outside of palace. Because as far as we know her connection to people out there was on businesses level I mean as long as she was helpful to them right? No one would be willing to help knowing she is rebel's daughter. I assume her step father went to elsewhere again. 

• Like 15

Read back and forth...:confounded:NO PREVIEW........

So that's way our tread like sleeping too:cry:

Arrrr..slung in my bed rewatching episode 1 ...

You know moonlighters. Episode 1 is the most temptasion opening maybe not just for me though

So many time l rewatching the feeling is not just same but more lingering...how l love with our love advisor on the first sight...:glasses:

First close up camera cover her/him, cheeky, confident and full of control along  bgm. Music to solidify the screne story....when l am not wrong this song is "i feel good"  right....this scene kill me with grinn and enthusiasm and says.  "Wow this drama is killer" this gal profesion is no joke , she is half psychiatris half fortune teller..:blush:

So i wish my love advisor comeback in the end episode, like @myicecreamcakexoxo, theory the prolog is actually eppilog...CP married her one and only HRO, ..and she still keep her job as love advisor and writing love story book.

That's is so danm good ending...xoxoicecream...love your idea

Happy weekend moonlighters, spare your time to post , and made this tread unsleeping like always..

FAiGHTING.....

• Like 18

@Earth2KatyD, That's right chingu :heart:, need to try our last effort tactic. :D. But I am sure 2 episodes finale MDBC ratings will go higher - with or without preview. I'm praying for the smoothness of next week MDBC production. (Whaaat..only now that I'm praying? LOL). Allow me "a moment of silence"...... AMEN. and Fighting !!!

LOL LOL @Phuong Dinh that was a hilarious Joseon's Boys Over Flower :heart:

Ra On is definitely Crown Prince's First Love here, .................................maybe Not Love at the first sight.

• Like 24

It's available, guys! :) For those interested, you can purchase Lee Yeong and Ra On's Couple Bracelet on Ebay (the seller is from South Korea).

Here's the link --

• Like 20

2 hours ago, bookworm77 said:

I will post the fan-fiction here.  1 chapter a day as I'm in the middle of writing it :-)  Thanks to all those who gave support and please look forward to it.  Here is chapter 1.

FAN-FICTION:  MOONLIGHT DRAWN BY FISTS

CHAPTER 1: THE PROMISE

Hong-adjumma stood by the door looking at her precious daughter who was throwing her body up in the air as she extended her leg for a kick at her father who could easily block it.  Raon landed on the ground neatly with the brightest smile on her face while Raon-aboji beaming so proudly at their daughter.  Hong adjumma cleared her throat breaking the bonding moment between father-daughter,

• It’s getting late… I suppose you two no longer need food?

Raon-aboji looked up lovingly at his wife,

• Oh here is the beautiful lady who is going to feed us Raon-ah…

Hong adjumma found herself blushing as Raon broke into a giggling fit.  Hong adjumma tried to give her husband a stern look but failed miserably each time.  After eighteen years and a daughter later, she was still not used to her husband bold display of words and affection.  Raon grabbed on to her mother’s arm as she let out an exaggerating sigh,

• I’m starvingggggggggggggg……. Let’s eatttttttttttttttttttttttttt

• No you are not going into the house dressing like that young lady.  You and father go wash up and you need to put on a hanbok so I can recognize my daughter instead of a hoodlum.

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• “Hong Raon… a lady would NEVER make that kind of noise.”  Hong ajumma exclaimed. 

Now it was Raon-aboji’s turn to break into a giggling fit and Raon-omoni sighed deeply.  Raon ran into the house to dutifully perform the task of transforming herself into a proper lady.  She quickly washed her hands and face and almost tripped over her hanbok as she exited her bedroom.   Raon sat down and quickly devoured her food.

“Raon-ah, have you done unpacking your things?” Hong-adjumma asked before picking up her chopsticks. 

“Chommmffffffff…” another loud slurp of soup was the response.

“That was a yes,” Raon-aboji became the helpful interpreter.

“Hong Raonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn”

“Joesonghabnida… Omma.  Yes I did… I did.”  She tried to send the most lady-like smile her mother’s way.  Hong-ajummi seemed to be satisfied for the moment before she continued,

• Now that we’re here in the Capital, I hope uri Raon will be able to make friends with the young beautiful ladies here.  And I’m sure there are many young handsome young men…

• Ommaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hong-ajumma started on her usual lecture that Raon had already memorized.

• “Raon-ah, when I was your age I already married your father and had you…”

Raon went back to her soup bowl and loudly slurped away her mother’s words.  Her mind already traveled the practice in the afternoon and trying to picture how she could perfect her kick. 

• It’s the first day tomorrow.  I was told there will be 20 students all from very prestigious families.

The current conversation pulled Raon back to reality and she interrupted her father,

• Aboji, I wonder if these rich kids will be any good… I can’t wait to find out…

Hong-ajumma finally put her bowl and chopsticks down,

• There must be some new rules about you being involved in this…

• “Ommaaaaaaaaa…” Raon pouted ever prettily at her mother but it didn’t seem to

work this time.

• No young lady, you listen up.  This time I mean it.  You are eighteen now.  It is high time that you should stay home finally learn how to embroider as well as other duties a wife should be able to do.

Raon gave up.  At this point there was no talking to her mother and she didn’t want to jeopardize her chance of not being able to do what she was most passionate about: martial arts.  Her mother continued,

• In that school, you are never to let anybody KNOW that you’re my daughter.  As soon as you are home, you will conduct yourself as a proper young lady and you will try to meet other young people your age… are we clear on this?

• Ye, Omoni.

Raon dejectedly answered Hong-ajumma while glaring at her father who was trying very hard to stifle his laugh.

• At this rate I might even have a son-in-law by the end of the year to help me in the school and inherit… my daughter.

xxx

In the meantime, Lee Yeong sneezed continuously three times.  Kim Yoon-sung remarked,

• Somebody must have been cursing at you right now.  Did you go and break some maidens’ hearts again this time?

Kim Byung-yeon replied, “His mother’s.”  Lee Yeong turned and gave Byung-yeon a dirty look.  Yoon-sung thoroughly amused now,

• Tell … tell… was it another marriage set up?

Byung-yeon gave Lee Yeong a quick glance and continued as if Lee Yeong was invisible,

• After his mother quickly made friend with our new master’s wife, they already planned the children’s wedding… and it sounds like it should be the end of the year.

Yoon-sung bent over with laughter as he was joined wholeheartedly by Byung-yeon.  Lee Yeong could feel smokes coming out his ears as he bitterly swore, “I. Will. Be. A. Mongmongie. If. That. Were. To. Happen!”

I'm enjoying the camaraderie of LY, YS and BY here  (we should've seen something akin to this in MDBC) and it's also great that you've given RO a happy home with both of her parents around. Thank you. I look forward to the next chapter. :)

• Like 17

@pyoyong for add me to the roof team I'm sure ready to attack those bad guys to set our CP, Raon, BY, and YS and Raon's dad free. Anyway, I introduce MDBC to my aunt and she's kind of like. This a first Kdrama she ever watch. She say the story line is so rich. She say CP is very charismatic and YS is very charming. I cannot believe we only have two ep left. I'm gonna miss Raon and LY after the ending. I have trust with PD nim I hope he will give us a good ending.  :wub:

• Like 14

1 minute ago, radiocity said:

Hide contents

According to the original synopsis (which was floating around on DC gallery in earlier months), Eunuch Ma plays an important role in the later episodes. Apparently he'd been keeping a record or all the wrongdoings of Eunuch Sung and the Prime Minister during his time at the Palace! 

Obviously a lot of of changes were made from the original synopsis, but we'll see how it all goes! :)

Oh, now that could be something! Eunuch Ma is indebted (are Koreans big on paying back a favor?) to both RO and LY, so his return to the palace could be a game-changer for the antagonists in the drama.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Earth2KatyD said:

It's available, guys! :) For those interested, you can purchase Lee Yeong and Ra On's Couple Bracelet on Ebay (the seller is from South Korea).

Here's the link --

Thank you for the link chingu! I've been waiting for this:)

@bookworm77I enjoyed the first chapter. Can't wait for the next one:)

• Like 12