[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Ok just finished watching and havent read all the comments here but here are my unflitered thoughts:

What the hell just happened? Did they change the writers or something? I'm heartbroken! I felt like smashing my tablet the whole time. If they were going to do all this lets break up and I will not see you anymore and lets pretend we hate each other nonsense they should have done it an episode back at least...not like...now in ep 15. Ep 16 doesnt look like anything is going to get any better. 

And what is with them playing PBG's song and when the line just before my person came out the scene was at Ha Yeon's face.

Wah i'm frustrated. They spent 13 episodes to show how much they love each other like as if love conquers all and then now...well...lets just say it doesnt look like it. 

And I hate it that they play PBG's song during the wedding while he was walking towards Ha Yeon when the song is about his feelings for Ra On. 

Probably just very angry now but....yea...i hate this episode for ruining how i feel about this drama.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Just saw you added something, @stroppyse!

I think it was so meaningful because like you said "seperating the two of them by their own hands". It also has the underlying meaning of nobody else can seperate them. Only they can. At least in a way that hurts them the most.

This will be a topic in my YeongOn post but I believe that them being not together is like living half a life. Like the moon is only half full. When Lee Yeong thought Ra On was gone but she just returned late to the palace and he was so relieved to see her. It was like he could finally breathe again. Just imagine that's how they live now... barely living, barely breathing.

Can't wait for your insight about YeongOn @Jillia

@stroppyse@Jilliayou guys are both keen observer analyzing that bracelet scene. I would have missed that part.

1 hour ago, Earth2KatyD said:

T h e   H E R O E S   o f   E p i s o d e   1 5

@Earth2KatyDChingu thanks for this post. Well done especially Raon's part.

• Like 18

I didnt find RO actions frustrating, they made sense.  they have been fearing their life every time they meet. As HY dad phrased it the palace just looks glamorous but living there is another story. Look at the king and how he was unable to meet his lover who is IN the palace for years...anyways that bracelet scene had so much angst I loved it, thinking about the story of romeo and juliet really the lovers had not much choice, except over their heart, The love they had for each other was their place of freedom and so only running away successfully or dying was the options they had and well you know the end.

(side note: to provide how realistic the problem our couple have I will focus on how on this thread some person mention SH having dealt with the female lead better and sorry to spoil but even the Chinese version showed how the leads will get stuck in a very difficult place and they too face somewhat  similar dynamics of separation as our couple(that was the Chinese version so it can be different) but I doubt the viewers wont voice the same frustrations of seeing the leads trapped)

Im going to replay that end sequence cause PBG, KYJ, HY scenes were giving me everything 

• Like 24

I'm pretty sure Ra-on's hurtful words at the bracelet scene were half-meant. I mean she's still a daughter to her father, so somewhat she also seeks to clear her father's name. CP just need to find out how RO's dad is not the bad guy.. then they can reunite again

ep16 would reveal HGN's real motive to the King

ep17 execution of the Kim clan, some reunion of RO and CP, death of some major characters like BY or YS? huhuhu but I hope they wont :(((

ep18 happy ending for all (marriage? I hope so) I had loved what they did at METS but I am expecting more here (I need one episode-ful of romance atleast to take back all those sad moments)

Also, I am wondering who killed the Baekwon traitor? Well it's not the two rats so probably PM Kim? hmmmm okay it cant be BY

I also hate the king so much. hahahahahha HE IS SO USELESS I HATED HIM BEFORE AT JUMONG AS A PRINCE AND I HATE HIM MORE NOW AS A KING

• Like 21

Sigh.... the amount of times I sighed after the scene when Lee Yeong cuts the bracelet with the knife and believed what Ra On said, even though he knew she was lying.... My heart hurts for Lee Yeong (and PBG's song playing during that scene didn't help as well) The fact that he cut the bracelet AND decided to go through the wedding because of Ra On said..... When LY was being dressed for the royal wedding, he had zero emotions in his face and looked so lifeless. :( The wedding has been delayed (again) for now so let's see what will happen in Episode 16! 

• Like 20

Omomomo, can we also talk about Yoo Jeong and Bo Gum's acting in this episode? They are so good at expressing how the characters feel (I mean they were always doing a great job) You can just see the hurt look on LY's face when he grabs her, that desperate look he has to not let him go but to stay with him... and the expression RO has, she sees his hurt look and hesitates for a moment but knows she has to let him go..... -insert fangirl scream here- These two really know how to convey the emotions through their eyes... Holy.......

I mentioned already when LY was getting dressed up, the emotionless and lifeless face he has... And when LY saw RO for the second time and the happiness he had on his face to see her but RO acted cold towards LY and immediately his expression changed..... Then when he cut off the bracelet and RO's startled face and she was drawn back... Park Bo Gum, Gahhhh... Can you make me love you anymore?

• Like 22