[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, Grace1003 said:

MDBC Cinematography Appreciation Series

Episode 3

eW3dLma.gif

Lu0leRk.gif

Credit: @Grace1003

I like this scene too. 3 persons who actually are in common, having wound and loneliness in their heart implicitly share their inner feelings by not fully disclosing what exactly each of their wound is.

However, even each of them has his/her own wound but they tried to comfort each other by telling others to see another side of story from their own experiences. 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, daynci said:

asian tour? wow, litm is really huge? i would love to jump in any of those fan meeting but i dont think any of the country will speak english (in the meeting). im sure KDY will join bo gum in a few then jinyoung/kyj, maybe sjk or v. 

from 1 country in the beginning of 2016 to 8 countries at the end of the year.

beside, isnt it a great excuse to tag kyj along haha kidding kidding, they both can travel and eat

If you want to attend his fanmeeting ... and you prefer has english translator then i think you should choose Spore or Malaysia coz as long as i know they will provide english translator during concert .... and it should be the same for the fanmeet i think ..

• Like 9

2 hours ago, in00022 said:

Ramanejeju IG update ( bogum during cebu trip )

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:w00t::w00t:, I can spot Bo Gum soft growing beard. OMO!! when he reach 30 probably he will have a full beard - looks like (Hyun Bin or Jang Kyuk) :heart: #sorry.sounds.pervert#

• Like 17

2 hours ago, daynci said:

asian tour? wow, litm is really huge? i would love to jump in any of those fan meeting but i dont think any of the country will speak english (in the meeting). im sure KDY will join bo gum in a few then jinyoung/kyj, maybe sjk or v. 

from 1 country in the beginning of 2016 to 8 countries at the end of the year.

beside, isnt it a great excuse to tag kyj along haha kidding kidding, they both can travel and eat

Singapore will definitely be held in English. Maybe mixed with Chinese, but mostly will be in English.

• Like 7

13 hours ago, Jillia said:

Swoon-worthy scene from episode 1 - The Pit Scene

Well what can I say? I love the pit scene. I love this moment between them - my Ying Yang couple in couple outfits - and then when Lee Yeong lifts Ra On and she gasps out of surprise she basically forgets for a moment she is supposed to sound like a man. Everything about this scene is perfect and definitely swoonworthy:

Spoiler

swoonworthy01.gif

Credit: I made this gif

When you realize as a viewer you're in trouble...

Spoiler

giphy.gif

HIS GAZE!    *cries* ---- there goes my focus for the rest of the day ---- *sigh*

@Jillia thank you for reminding us of this swoon-worthy scene!

Now I remember that the first time I fell for Lee Yeoung in MDBC was in this scene, when I saw his delicate facial expression, especially his gaze, right at the time he suddenly pulled Raon toward him and firmly held her shoulders. I found his gaze at Raon, who like me was flustered af, was so...emmm...how should I put it so as to not make it sound inappropriate…

I mean, I imagine that Lee Yeong must be extremely pissed at Raon at that moment. In a different scenario, it would have been Yeong the short-fuse prince who dumped Raon the princes' lover impersonator in the pit after he found his sister's suitor was rude and all.

He indeed lashed at her in the beginning, he yelled at her, almost choke her to death and nearly break her spine. I love how Raon showed neither remorse nor fear toward him whatsoever lol.

But then his facial expression changed into something which I personally won't categorise as 'mad' or 'awkward'. To me, the way he gaze at Raon when both stood front facing with hardly no space between them was more like a gaze of affection. To me, that was a charged moment between the two.

BG might have meant it as an awkward gaze, and gesture, since he ended up holding another male, a complete stranger, a person who he's supposed to investigate and perhaps get rid of if necessary. But I found his gaze at that fated moment too beautiful, very very very warm, so tender.  

This unmeant-hug in the dung pit made me fall in love with Lee Yeong. I was totally enthralled by the feisty Raon in the botched eunuch entrance exam and later when she got drunk in Ep 2. And they both made me a goner with their ‘back hug’ in Ep 12; their body languae, their facial expresions, hands down.

Spoiler

PS.

Yass indeed! Thor, honey, that makes the two of us.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Grace1003 said:

:lol:

Your right I think kyj are not aware bcoz this is her first kbs drama after gumiho and first time to attend kbs drama award after gumiho. I case of award new star or couple award only award that kbs give to her she can consider as rookie in case of kbs drama if mdbc is on sbs or MBC I think pbg new star or couple award are only award that can give to him.

• Like 8

15 hours ago, stroppyse said:

FROM PARK BO GUM's interview

I don’t really want it, but a lot of people are curious about my personal life.  They say it can’t be helped, but the wish that is in a little corner of my heart is that since everyone has a personal life and things that they don’t want to reveal, that people won’t keep trying to dig things up.”

‘He doesn’t know how he should act’ is what he says, but from the listener’s point of view, this seems to be a positive concern. It’s because it properly felt like the sincerity of a mature star to be able to talk honestly about how he feels, even to his fans. 

“My intention is not to become famous to gain more money and honor. To become an actor who would always be fresh and memorable in order to convey comfort was my desire. While I’m acting, no I want to act straight until I die is the way I feel. Umm.. because I received so much love, my true desire didn’t disappear either. It’s just, nowadays, how to respond to fan love is something that I need to think about and consider.”

P.S. Earlier, he was so busy with everything, he wasn’t able to register for his classes. Park Bo Gum was able to register for the classes that he wanted, so until the end of the year, he’ll be balancing both classwork and work. Of course, now he won’t be able to take his usual subway to travel around. 

I noticed medias and nitizens did not disturb revealing Park Bo Gum's family members as father, siblings or his ex-girlfriend. I might think that it would be optimistically better than some other celebrities. However, life goes on, one day his personal stuff might be invaded by a couple medias/nitizens. 

47 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@stroppyse

Never apologize about the last part because you and I are on the same page and I firmly believe that we're not pervy at all. We're just reading the signs the PD-nim is sending us correctly. ;) I wonder if I sound confident or arrogant writing this. ROFL

Count me too. As I read PD's interview and novel writer's interview, they knew about the limitation from selecting under-aged actress in exchange with Kim Yoo Jung's other features which could fit to Ra On. As Moonlight Drawn By Clouds is love story in fusion Saguek genre, plus it is in main channel with more strict KCSC's guidline than cable channel, symbolic to create audiences' imagination to the lover' role leads is highly likely.

23 minutes ago, happysloth said:

But then his facial expression changed into something which I personally won't categorise as 'mad' or 'awkward'. To me, the way he gaze at Raon when both stood front facing with hardly no space between them was more like a gaze of affection. To me, that was a charged moment between the two.

I might think differently, in the pit scene, in my opinion, Crown Prince has only moody and sulky feeling to Ra On as the original Crown Prince's self-willed person. 

30 minutes ago, boredahjumma said:

Singapore will definitely be held in English. Maybe mixed with Chinese, but mostly will be in English.

Fan Meeting in countries with English Translators will be highly on demand. Plus, in South Korea, there might be special guest or extra event which will have extraordinary demand too. Anyway, cross-countries fans might attend almost all countries too.

25 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

It was funny, a bit sad, and a bit tragic, but ties in with the struggle that Yeong had to face about his growing feelings for RO and whether to acknowledge them or not. I'm really happy that Yeong wrote that letter to RO where he confesses his attraction to RO before he finds out RO is a girl. It reinforces the idea that it has to be RO and only RO for Yeong regardless of what package she may have come in.

Just as RO was allowed to know Yeong before he had to be the CP to her. Yeong was allowed to know RO as a person before she became a woman to him. And, how fantastic to know that the person one loves, loves one back on so many different levels while being able to see one clearly without the societal trappings to cloud the judgement. 

I like TV drama's selected depict in this approach esp. Crown Prince wrote confessed letter before he knew the truth about Ra On as a woman. It was also a tragicomedy that Crown Prince had to see the palace doctor to consult his symptom of thinking about Ra On too much while this scene showed how unaware Crown Prince is about love life. 

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

I might think differently, in the pit scene, in my opinion, Crown Prince has only moody and sulky feeling to Ra On as the original Crown Prince's self-willed person

I agree with you, the CP was indeed moody and sulky there. So upset was he that one point he vented his frustration at the pit wall lol. The CP has consistently showed his anger during the pit scene. It's just that at that tiny moment his 'angry' gaze made my heart flutter instead. I didn't know a gaze of rage could be portrayed in such a warm and heart melting manner. It must be the Bo Gum effect.

• Like 13

Really looking forward to the MDBC casts appearing on Happy Together today. I want to see HSY(Queen Kim) speaking abit of her Hungarian she's fluent in.. as well as their bromance. Usually the hosts will ask their guests to do abit of dance.. Hoping that we can see Eunuch Jang doing that bombastic dance haha :lol:

In the meanwhile while waiting, sharing a previous clip where Jung Hyesung appeared on an earlier episode of Happy Together.

------------

At the start of the clip, Jung Hyesung was talking about how her chubby make-up took 5 ~ 6 hours to finish, and she actually had problems eating with it. From 1:34 on, she mentioned how Bogum took good care of her because she had difficulty moving in her chubby costume, and how he always stay bright-spirited even around the staff... despite their continuous late filming into the night.

• Like 15