[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

I rewatched mdbc 5-6 times already... Though I sort of avoid the angsty scenes. Still having serious withdrawal symptoms. at the moment, there isn't any other drama that attract me this much. 

I hope the whole mdbc cast and crew enjoy their holidays in cebu. Hope the fans dont stall pbg so much. He really needs his privacy and to chill. Though I admit its exciting to c their photos in cebu but Its still ok not to c the photos if they have time to rest. 

• Like 22

I'm waiting for dramafever to upload LITM before doing another marathon.  I've watched both the Viu and Viki subs version.  Hopefully a director's cut version will be released.  Who's in charge of this?  Any word of when we'll get info on this?

• Like 15

19 minutes ago, Jillia said:

One of my favourite scenes as well. Most will say because of Lee Yeong's bedroom voice calling for Ra On and partly that's true. Or because we know Lee Yeong will soon realize who Ra On is. But this scene stood out to me because Lee Yeong wakes up with this small little smile on his face and he was clearly expecting Ra On to be there with him which I find so wonderful. It defines how much he loves her and also how deepy committed he is. :wub:

Credit: I made this gif

Not to mention he was still feeling giddy from RO initiating a kiss in the BED the night before. Back in that era, for a girl to share a bed with a man was definitely a taboo. :P

• Like 21

A couple of things that I wished we got to see more of was Yeong getting jealous...Especially after Ra On officially became his woman.  Earlier on Yeong was already possesive of RO.  He wouldn't even let BY touch RO after she was choked by Eunuch Ma and he was ticked whenever YS would try talk to her. It was like no one else was allowed to be near her and she couldn't laugh whenever a man was near by.  Too bad we didn't get to see more of this.  I would have enjoyed watching Yeong get super annoyed whenever Ra On would catch a man's attention after finally being free to live as a woman.

Another one I wished we got to see was more interaction between the five leads.  HY only interacted with YS once and I don't think she even had any conversation with BY.   She shared a scene with him during the street fight but no official interaction with him.  

• Like 22

3 hours ago, NongpeeP said:

My favorite quote:
1.    Seja to Raon "If you face a very difficult situation and must let go of something, it must not be me" {ep11}

::: Crown Prince’s request reflected his fear in his mind but he prioritized Raon’s dream over his fear to let her meet mom again. 
2.    SeJa to Raon “I want it to be a child can live as a child and a woman can live as a woman. I want it to be where everyone lives happily. Can you wait until I create a nation like that for you? You are the first of my people in the new Joseon that I will create” {ep11)
:::  It reflected Crown Prince’s love for his people, nation, and definitely his lover.  Actually it reminded why RaOn’s dad wanna rebel, it is same reason because he doesnot wanna let his beloved daughter live without happiness, dream nation for RaOn’s dad and Crown Prince is the same. 
3.    SeJa to RaOn ”I told you. I would believe whatever you tell me, even your lies. I see what you mean so stop it.” {ep15}
4.    SeJa talked with Kim Hyung ”Does she really not have anything she wants to ask me or to hear from me? Nothing to argu. Nothing to request. Does she not want to see me or wonder how I am doing” {ep15}

I have mostly the same and wish to add some more mostly from ep 14.

5. SeJa to Hayeon in SeJa private quarters, "As I accepted this deal, I shall commit myself to the duties.  In return, I want you to promise me one thing... Never come into this place again." 

4 hours ago, iheartyoojung said:

My favorite scenes
1.    Falling in dung pit

::: Their reaction to each other’s speaking, facial expression, and gesture is very humorous but let me impress their acting skill with the sharp rhythm indeed.
2.    Crown Prince still trusts Kim Hyung and ordered Kim Hyung not to bring down a machete to avoid being killed by soldiers  even after Kim Hyung used Crown Prince as hostage to resue Raon and dad as a member of white mask group. 
::: Park Bo Gum’s acting made me really cry will feeling to sympathy Crown Prince not want to lose his one and only trusted friend.  
3.    First Kiss, after Crown Prince confessed his feeling even RaOn wanna object with reasons but her own self unconsciously closed her eyes like to signal be ready to be kissed. Crown Prince smiled happily to see RaOn’s response. 
::: Their acting interaction was gold 
4.    Last scene to show how deeply Crown Prince treasure and love Raon and his people as Crown Prince. 
5.    RaOn appeared in lady dress in front of Crown Prince to show her acceptance to his confession after she attempted to deny this love for his sake for a big while.

My other fave scene taken from ep 14 is when SeJa cries out of his missing to RaOn.

In fact every ep I have fave scenes, but I need to go back screening from ep 1 - 18 to cut out the fave scenes :) Not sure I have the capacity to do that anymore.

• Like 22

14725492_612158492303143_106760920046163202_n.jpg?oh=b7ac61d4fcf1c686ea89a8df8340d136&oe=588D4F64

Spoiler

14708379_612158538969805_1968074925909255926_n.jpg?oh=944396e4d1457ee7431bcbb02477c6bc&oe=58A5E5E0

Park Bo Gum, Kwak Dong Yeon, And More Relax In The Sun In More Photos From “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Vacation

CvecL9ZWIAg1aDs.jpg

Some of the actors of “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” have shared more shots from the cast and crew’s reward vacation in Cebu, Philippines!

After posting some photos of the cast and crew at dinner together on October 21, actor Bang Joong Hyun has shared more photos from their trip.

He writes on a photo of Park Bo Gum and Kwak Dong Yeon hanging out by the ocean, “Park Bo Gum and Kwak Dong Yeon who have a great brotherly love. Park Bo Gum takes really good care of Kwak Dong Yeon and treasures him. Even here, these two kids are always together. I hope that their friendship will stay the same for a long, long time.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL5Hh98BSqV/?taken-by=ramanejeju

soompi

• Like 20

@parmma woaaahh... love this chingu! :blush::wub:

their hands are so beautiful :heart:

even their hands have amazing chemistry...just watching those hands you can feel the emotions...

pretty incredible actors:heart:

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

They're such puppies, @stroppyse! Let's protect them until the end... oh wait it's the end already. But wait... let me rephrase it: Let's protect them, their marriage, their children, their grandchildren and so on! :wub:

This post is Hillarious and inspairing...:Plol

Jilllia &stroppyse, you two such cute couple who rise and growth our YongOn fever....

Hhhh...go ahead ..i wait more, the duo dazzling post

Bravo to MDBC for unstopable mezmerished scene and many precious line's.

Moonlighters "you are my person":heart:

• Like 21

Seem likes everyone still sharing their favorite scenes. Don't mind if I share the sad scene that made me ugly-cry like a baby ,even thou how many times that I re-watching it. The death scene is really bring out the best way that show how strong their friendship are. I'm glad the PDmin didn't kill him off but I'm still sad that they killed YS. :tears:

http://67.media.tumblr.com/b7718681aeca1dee2959c96ee2cafb92/tumblr_of7x2gv8SP1qk6zmeo2_400.gifhttp://66.media.tumblr.com/168483467d4c91e433a8f45a8d0c40d8/tumblr_of7x2gv8SP1qk6zmeo3_400.gif

http://67.media.tumblr.com/883e606df6571ca543db9cebbfb95b2f/tumblr_of7x2gv8SP1qk6zmeo4_400.gifhttp://66.media.tumblr.com/a108d8c62452d3fd411c83a0b5e9df01/tumblr_of7x2gv8SP1qk6zmeo5_400.gif

http://66.media.tumblr.com/3b7395892df90a2a71d84f85b8c4f8c1/tumblr_of7x2gv8SP1qk6zmeo6_400.gifhttp://67.media.tumblr.com/48a422ad31d86de512edde1add5cf93e/tumblr_of7x2gv8SP1qk6zmeo8_400.gif

Off to watch ep11, yes I'm do a drama marathon right now since I have nothing to do on Sunday noon time.:D

• Like 19

Guest MaknaeC
9 hours ago, kiranzz said:

Jinyoung always looks like a college flower boy. He wears denim, shirt, hat, glasses. A nice view :wub:.

YJ always be with Princess Myung-Eun. It's really normal, because girls are like that. We don't do sport a lot rite? Like Bogum- DY did before. I read the did bungee jumping :phew:

Yoojung is not too girly, she loves doing any kind of sports: badminton, basketball, skateboarding, scuba diving, swimming, etc.

She did enjoying the ocean too (there's a photo of her with swimsuit) but maybe she had to limit her outdoor activities in order to not get tan, she still needs to promote her movie after this. Or maybe she did a lot of stuff too that we didn't know.

8 hours ago, princesssarang21 said:

I read on fb that the interview for BG and YJ in the 26th will be done seperately, does anyone know if this is true?

Usually, post-drama interviews are done separately. I can't remember any drama that have their couple do the post-drama interviews together. But good news is we can get so many photos of them (each of them) with variety of outfits from different medias ^^

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

"UPDATE ON MDBC IN CEBU!! . I REALLY WANNA THANKS THOSE TEAM CEBU!  although they were asked to stop stalking and stuff, but they're just so inloved with MDBC crews and staffs that they're kind enough to give fans like us an update!  really appreciate"

I'm sorry, but this caption on a fan instagram made me sad to read it. So, these stalker fans were asked to stop, but they were persistent anyway. So, it's their way of saying that their right to stalk a star that they like is more important than the right of the star and others around him to have a peaceful moment of rest. How can they be so thoughtless as to hound him the way they do? I've stopped looking at pictures, clips from Cebu unless it's posted from an account from one of the cast or crew, but this caption caught my eye. I don't want to encourage in any way, the stalking behavior that's being demonstrated.

And, then for someone to claim that PBG is being aloof. He's trying to not incite hysteria that seems to be happening whenever he can be seen. For whatever reason, the level of fan hysteria on this trip does not seem as big for YJ, SB, KDY, or even JY. So, PBG knowing that he's the one who is causing all this hardship for the other cast and crew is trying to be considerate by hiding his face and trying not to be as available as much. If anything, I feel bad for PBG that he has to take such steps and deny himself when he is such a friendly and social person who loves to hang out with his friends. He also loves to interact with fans, but these fans are saesaeng levels in their persistence and determination to get a piece of PBG regardless of the cost to him or themselves. 

I guess I should just be quiet and leave the thread, as I intended to, since there is more of this stuff than the discussions about the drama that I like, but as I said, I became sad about the above caption, and even sadder that someone was thanking those stalker fans for ignoring the requests to stop so that they can see more photos of PBG still trying to keep his smile on.

One final thing I'll say is that PBG really is amazingly resilient. He's exhausted to the point of collapse, has lost a lot of weight trying to finish up MDBC, has been chased, physically pulled at by fans, and now has to exclude himself from certain activities where he would have preferred to hang out with his friends, and still he smiles widely and maintains a good attitude. I am willing to bet that those of us who are upset on his behalf are probably more upset for him than he is upset about it himself. He seems to be taking everything with a good attitude and trying to be understanding. It makes me admire him even more. 

Knowing all this, when I go back to watch episodes of MDBC, I think I am falling even deeper in love with his character Yeong since it's being acted by a person who is not only a talented actor, but also such a good person in general. 

+INFINITY Likes. There's been so many pages and I haven't had the chance to catch up, but from what I've seen so far and what's implied is making me dismayed. I expected something like this to happen considering their popularity, but I was hoping against hope that it wouldn't go out of hand. I understand the fans' excitement, which is understandable since this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, but we should be respectful of their break as a show of our appreciation. Because I imagine their schedules are going to be crazy busy again, so this respite is a brief breather for them before they have to go back to work. And it's a shame that they can't enjoy this hard-earned break to the fullest. Who knows when they'll be able to all be together again to enjoy each other's company after this? It was hard enough for them to coordinate a time for a fan-sign, and even then Chae Soo Bin couldn't be present. 

Anyways, am about to finally watch the last episode. I'll come back later to post my thoughts on it even though I'm way behind lol.   

• Like 15

8 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

We might want to do this....

Hide contents

In the Reply 1988 SunTaek Thread---because of the shipping wars, it was rather impossible to do it in the Main Thread---they would schedule a rewatch of each of the episodes, post an announcement in the thread regarding the date and time that would suit most time zones and invite everyone to join. I found the idea really cool. We enjoyed it so much and the thread became alive because of  it. 

Still thinking through answers to the best scenes, quotes and ranking of OST tracks...The problem is narrowing down the choices since I love everything about MDBC! Isn't is soooooo obvious? :lol:

Yes, let's do that, i think that will be fun..and honestly i was thinking of re-watching the drama and after each episode, list my 2 favorite moments or maybe 3 (scenes and quote or something we find different) ...lol, they are way too many, that's why i haven't said my favorite one yet...

• Like 13

Sigh...as I was studying, I thought to myself, hmm...why do I feel so excited even though I have a test tomorrow? Then I realized, oh, right, it's Monday! But then, I also remembered that it's no longer Mo(o)nday, so my mood turned 180 degrees :/ 

I just...I'm lucky that I have so many midterms next week so that I could bury myself in studying this weekend, but it's honestly so depressing guys. It's like I purposely did that in order to ignore this withdrawal pain. Even visiting this thread somehow makes my heart aches because we will no longer be spazzing about previews/doing any live recaps/coming up with crazy speculations about the next episode and complaining about PD-nims trolling us, haha. Good ol' times. :') Aaaargh, why do I sound so old and depressing? Haha, please forgive me. I'm still refusing to face the reality that this show has come to an end :( 

GAH. I SHOULD STOP. ERRRR. Okay, moving on. Maybe in order to commemorate the awesomeness that is moonlight we can spazz posts every Monday/Tuesday during mdbc's supposed airing time? We should make a new goal, since we've reached our 1500 pages target. Maybe 1600? Nah, 2000? And make it 50,000 replies? I think we can do it. :D Let's do it before KBS' end of the year drama awards. Crossing my fingers that uri puppies would be sweeping awards left and right, kekeke. And is there an award for best cinematography/directing? Because our favorite trolls *cough*PD-nims*cough* truly deserve it! ^^

So...to keep this thread burning and alive, my question: which scene from mdbc that made you guys sobbed like crazy? Like, crazy ugly sobbing.

For me:

1. BY almost dying and his 'last words' for Yeong (duh). If you didn't cry, chingu I would have to applaud you for your heart of steel, haha.

2. YS dying T_T 

3. RO and Yeong crying in episode 14/Yeong cutting his eternity bracelet with the dagger in episode 16. That was just...yeah. I still carry the grudge from that day, show, when my eyes no joke went to the size of baseballs the next day. Thanksalot. :vicx:

4. RO and her mom reunion/RO and HGN talk in the prison. 

5. RO sleep-taking/dreaming about her mom when she was sick and Yeong looking after her. Gah, that's just so poignantly beautiful. 

MOONLIGHTERS FIGHTING! :heart:

• Like 20