[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

10 minutes ago, febz said:

Now that you mention it seonsaeng-nim. 

The first moment saw his hair style change it was hard for me to concentrated on the dialogue. I keep thinking "those bangs look so sharp, isn't it hurt? because it's pricking his eyes" :sweatingbullets: I dunno why they deciced to change it but for me it makes him looks more girly :P

And now for KYJ newlook bangs, she must be bring her Kim Hyung hair stylist from the Joseon era:D But she's cuter there:wub:

DISCOVERED.

The source of Kim Hung-ie straight bangs.

IRONING+HAIR.jpg

• Like 24

1 hour ago, Dingy Conk said:

I hope the cast and crew will be safe during their flights/ in-transit and at Cebu. :tears:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/millions-on-alert-as-super-typhoon-hits-philippines/3219954.html

how they want to have their vacation there?seem dangerous..they have to be extra careful..because all fans sure worried about their safety..

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Mepuppy said:

@in00022 So it's just a warning from the Broadcast Commission right? No penalties imposed on the cast, crew or KBS right?

Really silly. I know 17 yrs old is still a minor but back when I was 17, I created much more havoc than just showing skin.

Oops... :phew:

I dunno about the penalty ... seems now they just sent a warning only ... hopefully it will settle soon beside the drama ended already ... what the need for them to send warning now ... ;)

• Like 15

On 10/19/2016 at 6:40 PM, mujay said:

To be honest l don't blame kcsc to warn our beautiful drama, because like you saw on picture KYJ has mature aura on that scene, her sexy curve, and her board shoulder and the way she comb her hair is artistic shoot, how l describe as sensual and erotic, compare to YEY in CP,PSH in YAB.

Maybe some of you not agree with me but take a look again episode 1, and watching that scene.. or l say,save that scene before they band that scene.

About the kiss l have no complaint, the kiss is just light and sweet, and like we know BG just kiss her corner lips and her pictrum so what the point to make deal about the kiss??

The big deal is why they make fuss after MDBC ending..some agenda behind it ..or pure they conscern about to protect minor?, when that happen they really have double standart to guesstioning.

MDBC, is awesome and master piece...

Ya the chest binding scene might be acceptable for censoring but i do really believe that it was necessary to show how much she had to suppress herself as a girl..

But the kiss scenes! WTH !!

KSCS want to censor it cos PBG is an expert kisser for kissing KYJ between her lips and nose in the last kiss scene!! LOLZZ!! :bawling:

I didn't know that u could kiss like that!!!

buahaha although the last kiss was aesthetically beautiful and a perfect happy ending, I did not get much feels from it..I kept thinking about how awkward it was with PBG hat kekeke:D

• Like 16

4 hours ago, mujay said:

Keep sportive YongOn shipper, must be someone try ruin your party, so just keep calm.

This tread is to late to fans ship war, just believe what  nice you want believed

In another hands that's video clip is bliss to Kim yoo jung, think rational She really to young to date.;)

But who can't denied the sweet and hot cheimistry betwen PBG and KYJ on screen...so let's issue going to flow..the reality is not our conscren...

Tell the truth

They both to young to date :phew:

Trust me I'll definitely keep on supporting them I don't need a validation of their relationship for me to do that as I've been truly a fan of KYJ since her Iljimae days and PBG though recent I really like him too 'cause he's a talented actor.:lol: I don't care much about the video honestly but I do worry about what it may do not only to KYJ and PBG but to CSB as well 'cause I'd hate it if it goes out of control and they would end up being awkward and stop being friends altogether just to avoid unwarranted dating rumors.:vicx: Just to get my point across I am more concerned with these's 3's friendly relationship, doesn't matter who's dating who if there's dating happening indeed.;)

• Like 20

2 hours ago, in00022 said:

Yes, thank you @in00022. thank you for this video.  I have been looking for this.  Soo bin also seems to be very cute.

@stroppyse can you please translate what that guy is asking bogum?  I think he is asking if he is going to date in the future?  He says no.  I am not getting the lines clearly since he is chewing a chocolate or gum.  thank you in advance.

edit:
clearly they are pulling bo gummy's legs.  HE is so cute.  I ll try to translate whatever i understand
BG: Leave dating aside, next time i will talk about ______?______
Male voice 1:  Tell one more time
Bo Gum: NO
Male voice1 : Not here, __________?
BG: No
Male voice1: Is it  a written contract________?(you have to talk limited)
Male voice 2: ___________?
Male voice 1: Soo bina, are u not coming _______?
SB: Where do i need to go?
Male voice 1: talk to Rama ( who is this person actually @ramanejeju- is he a main staff in the MDBC crew)
SB: Rama ya, hello? __________?
Male voice 1: Will you come or not?
SB: Of course, i have to go.

• Like 14

On 19/10/2016 at 5:02 AM, budzy90 said:

Finally watched the finale and whew what a ride!! I am both :blush: and :bawling: !!

Thank you to the talented young cast and dedicated crew of MDBC for all the love, happiness and excitement you brought into my life! It was magnified 1000 times when sharing with all the chingu in this forum...we laughed, cried , fangirled,cursed, panicked and went totally crayyyzyy together like one big happy family! 

:heart: :heart::heart: u ALL!!

TO PBG and KYJ..hwighting!!Hope that this is "an ending for a new beginning " for you two!!!:blush:

Now time for the backreading and vacation/ dinner party news and shipping!!buahahaha

love it!!really!!hehehe so happy to read the support for our OTP..my delulu mind wants them to be from reel to real..:heart:

• Like 12

On 19/10/2016 at 7:04 AM, liemkopi said:

credit to uploader.

This solves the mystery of the baby. Yes the baby belongs to them:)

omo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart:hahaha now I'm nomo nomo happy with this!!!thank you chingu for sharing!!GAHHHHHHHH OTTOKE??

how can I forget this couple????hope to hear better news with this two..let's say 5-10 years from now...I have lot of patience with this two..:blush:

• Like 18