[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 minute ago, _-Mio-_ said:

OK, I'm all caught up with posts. While reading... 5 more pages were added. :lol:

Love all your photos and videos from Special episode. I really can't wait for it to be released. I think I've read someone commented here that KBS World will air it, when? tomorrow? time? *goes to check KBSW page XD* I'm sure they are gonna sub it then... I would love to watch it live.

I'll keep lurking around here and can't wait for fan-signing event tomorrow. 3pm (KST) live on FB. ^___^ 

GOSH... KJY is SO BEAUTIFUL surrounded with flowers! :wub:

Yeap, KBS World is airing tomorrow night as Episode 19 right after episode 18! I already checked the TV guide, its confirmed! And KBS World always ALWAYS has subs!:wub:

• Like 12

Aww, grateful to all bts posts of last scene. We can take a closer look of beautiful Ra On-ie. ^^ Lee Yeong being King surprised me and made me so much more happy, seeing YoungOn  together was a must of course hehe I just couldn't wrap my mind around Yoon Sung's death. Because of that it's felt like bittersweet ending. 

• Like 14

Just now, honeywell said:

Looks like DC gallery strikes again.  They were correct again about the ending.  Yoo Jung is so pretty.  Seeing her nurse Yeong today reminded me so much of Dong Yi.  If they were to do a reboot of that story, PBG and KYJ could probably portray them.

Yes and no- some of the speculations were correct but they were right it would be sort of an open ending for RO and Yeong. I did get my wish that he would be king though and so did alot of the DC people. 

There weren't many spoilers and this was one of the complaints in DC (me too i was surprised by the lack of spoilers since I usually hunt them down for any drama that I see) but I give alot of credit to the writers (despite some of my initial reaction to the ending of this episode) for the unpredictability of the drama. 

Boooo- I didnt see RO enter the palace as queen :( 

Like @Jillia I am feeling a bit empty about the last episode but I do know i have to watch it again and I will also post my thoughts on it too. 

• Like 17