[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Dang, you guys and gals wrote a lot. 52 pages from the start of episode 18. This backreading could take a while. Oh well, I can't sleep~ might as well read.  

So many conflicting emotions inside of me right now. I don't think I can sleep tonight.

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

Lol, chingu your auto correct!! You know when you said official couple....for a minute there I thought you meant that they announced themselves officially in real life as a couple.....spammed mysefl!! Lol:heart:

If they became real life couple, im gg to hyperventilate and go emergency department.. Get hospitalisation leave rest at home.. Oh my aching heart.... *im replying tru mobile n i hav no gif here.. Borrriiinggg*

• Like 20

It's hard for me to accept MDBC already end:(. But this drama will always in my heart because i already think this is one of the best drama in 2016. I wish after a few years, all the cast will act together again so we can see their great chemistry. I think i will rewatched again from ep.1 until ep.18.

Now, i will buy Moonlight bracelet, OST and their photo essay..:wub: since i can't stalk them in Cebu..:P

• Like 13

OK, I'm all caught up with posts. While reading... 5 more pages were added. :lol:

Love all your photos and videos from Special episode. I really can't wait for it to be released. I think I've read someone commented here that KBS World will air it, when? tomorrow? time? *goes to check KBSW page XD* I'm sure they are gonna sub it then... I would love to watch it live.

I'll keep lurking around here and can't wait for fan-signing event tomorrow. 3pm (KST) live on FB. ^___^ 

GOSH... KJY is SO BEAUTIFUL surrounded with flowers! :wub:

• Like 17

WOAH! I was so happy typing and reading everyone's thought in the thread that I lost track of time. I need to sleep!

See you guys tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day.... let's see each other for LONG LONG LONG TIME. Let it no one hinder our love for MDBC and never stop posting at this thread. BUT FOR NOW LET ALL SLEEP! CP COMMANDS!

BOOMBASTIC EVERYONE! GOOD NYT~SWEET DREAMS! crazy monkey 050

• Like 16