[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Ahh you know it's finale time when paranoia starts kicking in.    Let's all prepare for the worst.  We can't do anything about it.  At this point, I'll accept anything as long as RO and Yeong end up together in this story and not some alternate universe.  

The special gives you so much positive feels.  It's not a trick, right?

• Like 23

19 minutes ago, xoxgossipgirl said:
Preview for EPISODE SPECIAL 10.18, 11.10 KST

Thanks for sharing the teasers @xoxgossipgirl and @Grace1003

I was peeking into MDBC thread in the middle of work deadline... Seeing this vid made me smiling and screaming (silently) like an idiot!! Love it! 

So excited for the last two episodes. I'm keeping my faith in the cast and production team! Bring it on, Show! 

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, cynkdf said:

Ooohhh  @xoxgossipgirl thank you so much for this! Is there any news on whether a teaser for the OST will be released before the show starts today? I've been stalking the Bugs channel - nothing yet.

This news, but i don't understend hangul. can someone translate? haha

Spoiler

구르미 그린 달빛’, 17일 OST CD 예약판매 시작…‘소장가치 100%

국내 정상급 가수들이 대거 참여, 순차적으로 공개된 '구르미 그린 달빛' OST의 모든 음원을 담은 CD가 공개된다. 

극의 몰입도를 최상으로 끌어올리며 폭발적인 관심과 인기를 모은 '구르미 그린 달빛'의 모든 OST, 배경음악이 실려있는 CD가 오늘 17일 예약판매를 시작한다. 두 장의 CD로 발매되는 이번 OST 앨범 중 첫번째 CD에는 극의 효과를 극대화 시키며 시청자들의 몰입을 도왔던 총 29곡의 OST를 들을 수 있다.

OST를 담은 CD는 오늘 17일 예스24, 알라딘, 인터파크, 핫트랙스 등 온라인 음반사이트에서 예약판매를 시작, 예약구매자 특전으로 포스터 2종 중 1종을 증정할 예정이다. 정식 발매는 오는 28일 금요일 시작되며 각종 온라인 음반몰 또는 전국 음반 매장에서 구매할 수 있다.  특히 OST CD의 구성품으로는 주연 배우들의 얼굴이 담긴 액자식 엽서 18종과 포토카드 5종 (주연 5인) 이미지, 친필사인, 스티커 1종 등으로 구성되어 소장가치를 높였다.

‘구르미 그린 달빛’ OST CD / 오우 ENT

‘구르미 그린 달빛’ OST CD / 오우 ENT   구르미 그린 달빛 HD 포토 슬라이드
또한, 황치열이 부른 KBS 2TV 드라마 '구르미 그린 달빛' OST '그리워 그리워서'가 오는 18일 자정 발매된다. 

이영(박보검)의 마음을 표현하는 황치열의 '그리워 그리워서'는 사랑하는 사람을 떠나보내고 느끼는 감정을 그대로 담아낸 곡으로 후렴구에 반복되는 '그리워'와 '사랑해'라는 가사가 사랑을 갈구하는 깊은 그리움을 잘 표현하고 있다. 특히 베이지가 부른 홍라온(김유정) 버전의 '그리워 그리워서'에 별도의 편곡을 더해 완성도를 높였고 황치열은 시청자들이 극에 한층 몰입할 수 있도록 재녹음을 진행한 것으로 알려져 기대를 모으고 있다. 

이번 음원은 음악감독인 개미가 두 주인공의 아픈 과거와 내면에 감춰진 그리움에 영감을 받아 작곡한 곡이라는 후문이다. 정오에는 '그리워 그리워서' 티저 공개가 예정되어 있어 음원에 대한 기대를 모으고 있다.

황치열이 부른 KBS 2TV 드라마 '구르미 그린 달빛'OST  '그리워 그리워서'는 오는 18일 자정 각종 음원사이트를 통해 발매되며, 구르미 그린 달빛 OST CD는 금일 예약판매를 시작으로 10월 28일 정식 발매된다.

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, xoxgossipgirl said:

OST를 담은 CD는 오늘 17일 예스24, 알라딘, 인터파크, 핫트랙스 등 온라인 음반사이트에서 예약판매를 시작, 예약구매자 특전으로 포스터 2종 중 1종을 증정할 예정이다. 정식 발매는 오는 28일 금요일 시작되며 각종 온라인 음반몰 또는 전국 음반 매장에서 구매할 수 있다.  특히 OST CD의 구성품으로는 주연 배우들의 얼굴이 담긴 액자식 엽서 18종과 포토카드 5종 (주연 5인) 이미지, 친필사인, 스티커 1종 등으로 구성되어 소장가치를 높였다.

The OST CD goes on pre-order sale starting from today, through sites such as Yes24, Aladdin, Interpark and Hottracks. A poster (1 of 2 types) will be included as a pre-order perk. Included in the CD are 18 postcards of main casts, 5 photo cards, autographs, and a sticker set. 

The CD will be officially released on Friday 28th.

• Like 22

13 minutes ago, xoxgossipgirl said:

또한, 황치열이 부른 KBS 2TV 드라마 '구르미 그린 달빛' OST '그리워 그리워서'가 오는 18일 자정 발매된다. 

HCY's OST 'Because I Miss You' will be released at midnight of 18th. :)

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, radiocity said:

The OST CD goes on pre-order sale starting from today, through sites such as Yrs24, Aladdin, Interpark and Hottracks. Pre-order perks include a poster (1 of 2 types). Included in the CD are 18 postcards of main casts, 5 photo cards, autographs, and a sticker set. 

The CD will be officially released on Friday 28th.

The OST CD goes on pre-order sale starting from today, through sites such as Yrs24, Aladdin, Interpark and Hottracks. Pre-order perks include a poster (1 of 2 types). Included in the CD are 18 postcards of main casts, 5 photo cards, autographs, and a sticker set. 

The CD will be officially released on Friday 28th.

Thank you for your trans :)

• Like 10

@radiocity @xoxgossipgirl thanks for the article and the translation on news relating to the OST CD.  I do hope the OSTs will be made available on ITunes later (as far as I know, they are not available yet, would love to be wrong about this). Looking at the OST 12 cover - could be a happy ending .. or maybe not :(   Let's hope this is a "we are back together forever" embrace, not a goodbye hug!

• Like 16

Just a thought.. Not sure if this has been brought up before, but do you think the old Giseng who is looking after the baby girl could the evil Queen's biological mother? It's been mentioned that her mother was a giseng.. hmmm maybe it's a bit of a stretch but just a wild guess here.

• Like 15

21 minutes ago, radiocity said:

HCY's OST 'Because I Miss You' will be released at midnight of 18th. :)

@radiocity thank you so much (old lady in Singapore looks for her smelling salts). I apologize for so many posts especially this morning  .. but I just read about HCY's upcoming fan meeting in Seoul

Spoiler

on 27 November - I won't be going, but for any HCY fan planning to travel to Seoul around that time, please make sure to get your ticket! I have heard from friends that HCY's videos do not do his voice justice - he's even better heard singing live!

I will keep quiet now ..

HCY and MDBC fighting!!

• Like 11

7 hours ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

The fact that HGN is a rebel can't be changed. He did take part in the uprising whether it was for a valid reason or not. That means Ra On would not have a suitable background to be Queen. I think the ending will be somewhat similar to the novel. I will be very upset if they have a happy ending in the next life kind of rubbish. The OTP won't be the same people to me.

I am still hoping they find some clever way to vindicate him. His was a Robin Hood cause of robbing the rich to give to the poor that stemmed from pilfering of the people's money by Evil Kim n gang so if CP can prove that with the help of YS, perhaps a royal pardon is in order.

i m still hopeful coz honestly i dont see CP abdicating the throne just to be with Raon. Regardless what the novel says, somehow it doesnt seem in his character to shirk his responsibility, unless in some strange twist, YS marries Hayeon n they both be King n Queen. Haha.

im really excited to see how the PD plays out the story. Happy ending is all l ask for.

• Like 8

On 15/10/2016 at 7:59 AM, Jillia said:

A small something... please be aware this isn't beta-read and I'm not a English native speaker. Hope you enjoy! :D 

Hide contents

It was a joy for Lee Yeong to be with the love of his life, the woman who understood him best and his person who would soon be his wife.

He smiled, walking the palace grounds, making his way to the palace where Ra On would stay until their wedding date would be set by the astrologists. 

Soon couldn''t come soon enough. For him the stars, the sun and the moon have been in the right position the day he met Ra On. She had laughed at him, scolding him for being so impatient. Of course. She had reminded him that she wouldn't go anywhere now that her father's reputation had been reinstated and he and her mother were nobility again. There was no reason for her to live and hide in fear anymore. They could be together. Forever.

As soon as he turned the corner, the palace maids waiting in front of the small building noticed him and were about to announce his arrival when he gave them a sign to keep quiet.

One of the older court ladies stepped forward. "Her Royal Highness the Crown Princess isn't ready yet, Joha. Please let me announce your visit, so we can prepare..."

"That will do", he interrupted her, turning to Eunuch Jang. "Hong Nam-a, prepare everything for a walk outside for bingoong mama and me."

"Yes, Joha." Eunuch Jang bowed, smiling knowingly. Since the day the name of the Hong Clan had been cleared and the King had approved of the wedding of his son and the daughter of his best friend, the Crown Prince and Hong Ra On were inseparable. And they drove the palace servants crazy with their frequent walks outside the palace, even disappearing without anyone knowing.

Quietly Lee Yeong stepped through the door and made his way to the chambers. The door wasn't completely closed, so this way he was able to look inside.

And what he saw was a sight to behold. A sight he would never forget and cherish until his life ends.

Ra On dressed in a beautiful hanbok with a peach-colored skirt and white jacket with golden ornaments on it, sat in front of a mirror. But aside from her beauty Lee Yeong was mesmerized by the cascades of dark waves falling down, reaching her waist. It was so rare for him to see her with her hair down. He would make sure it would happen more after they are married. 

As always Ra On didn't have a court maid there to comb her hair but did it herself.

His smile grew wider. His Ra On would never change. It was all still awkward for her to have somebody else doing a task she could do very well by herself. It's just hair. Those were her words.

He laughed and in the same moment their eyes met in the mirror. Ra On smiled, turning around without any shame or surprise. She was used to his visits.

"Joha..."

His eyes grew warm.

"My love..."

The End

GAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!love it so much!!It tickles my heart..so nice to read this kind of thing..thank you so much @Jillia for sharing..your JJANNNNGG!!:heart:

• Like 13