[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

A small something... please be aware this isn't beta-read and I'm not a English native speaker. Hope you enjoy! :D 

Hide contents

It was a joy for Lee Yeong to be with the love of his life, the woman who understood him best and his person who would soon be his wife.

He smiled, walking the palace grounds, making his way to the palace where Ra On would stay until their wedding date would be set by the astrologists. 

Soon couldn''t come soon enough. For him the stars, the sun and the moon have been in the right position the day he met Ra On. She had laughed at him, scolding him for being so impatient. Of course. She had reminded him that she wouldn't go anywhere now that her father's reputation had been reinstated and he and her mother were nobility again. There was no reason for her to live and hide in fear anymore. They could be together. Forever.

As soon as he turned the corner, the palace maids waiting in front of the small building noticed him and were about to announce his arrival when he gave them a sign to keep quiet.

One of the older court ladies stepped forward. "Her Royal Highness the Crown Princess isn't ready yet, Joha. Please let me announce your visit, so we can prepare..."

"That will do", he interrupted her, turning to Eunuch Jang. "Hong Nam-a, prepare everything for a walk outside for bingoong mama and me."

"Yes, Joha." Eunuch Jang bowed, smiling knowingly. Since the day the name of the Hong Clan had been cleared and the King had approved of the wedding of his son and the daughter of his best friend, the Crown Prince and Hong Ra On were inseparable. And they drove the palace servants crazy with their frequent walks outside the palace, even disappearing without anyone knowing.

Quietly Lee Yeong stepped through the door and made his way to the chambers. The door wasn't completely closed, so this way he was able to look inside.

And what he saw was a sight to behold. A sight he would never forget and cherish until his life ends.

Ra On dressed in a beautiful hanbok with a peach-colored skirt and white jacket with golden ornaments on it, sat in front of a mirror. But aside from her beauty Lee Yeong was mesmerized by the cascades of dark waves falling down, reaching her waist. It was so rare for him to see her with her hair down. He would make sure it would happen more after they are married. 

As always Ra On didn't have a court maid there to comb her hair but did it herself.

His smile grew wider. His Ra On would never change. It was all still awkward for her to have somebody else doing a task she could do very well by herself. It's just hair. Those were her words.

He laughed and in the same moment their eyes met in the mirror. Ra On smiled, turning around without any shame or surprise. She was used to his visits.

"Joha..."

His eyes grew warm.

"My love..."

The End

Whoaaa!! 

Finally we have the long awaited scene. Her hair is finally down..lol. 

Don't end it so soon chingu...

How about CP combing her hair ....and then....ahem...

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, moodypie said:

Whoaaa!! 

Finally we have the long awaited scene. Her hair is finally down..lol. 

Don't end it so soon chingu...

How about CP combing her hair ....and then....ahem...

by the final episode we could get something more passionate ^_^

Eh4UOzI.jpg

• Like 21

16 minutes ago, PororoQueen said:

That was a beautiful ending story @Jillia, Ra On and Crown Prince will live happily ever after. What a love story :):heart:

Cr: Pinterest

And..... Have we witnessed our Crown Prince kiss Ra On when she's in woman dress? not yet right?.... or did I miss something?. I hope it will happen soon.

@lovehbhjw2013, OMO....... PBG gave JinYoung ginseng when he's sick, God Bless PBG's heart.:heart:

Yes chingu Queen, they have become good pals in this drama....so much so his team-mates in the boy group may get jealous....hahaha.:P   JinYoung has always said that Park Bo Gum is a kind soul...think they call him an angel?

• Like 17

Guys, anyone has the links to the HD versions of any of the following clips:

1. When Ra On pushed Lee Young down the dump hole

2. When Byeong Yeon helped Ra On to sew the dolls

3. When Ra On broke her leg and Young kept teasing her while they were sitting on the stairs

The video links could be anywhere (Youtube/Dailymotion/Facebook) 

I really need them for my video making :) Thanks so much in advance :) G9!

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, Tinay said:

Hi guys ^_^ have there been new videos of Jinyoung singing Misty road? Thanks ^_^

Not the full song...he just sang a short verse...in the interview...have you seen that one?

The other thing is I am not sure if he needs the green light from the Moonlight team for him to sing the entire song?  I don't know the engagement rules.

• Like 19

41 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Guys, anyone has the links to the HD versions of any of the following clips:

1. When Ra On pushed Lee Young down the dump hole

2. When Byeong Yeon helped Ra On to sew the dolls

3. When Ra On broke her leg and Young kept teasing her while they were sitting on the stairs

The video links could be anywhere (Youtube/Dailymotion/Facebook) 

I really need them for my video making :) Thanks so much in advance :) G9!

Hi ... i found the video for your request #1

Spoiler

Edit : i found the video as per your request #3 and #2 .... but #2 sorry ... it's not HD video .... maybe other moonlighters can help you :)

• Like 23

32 minutes ago, Mico Ricco said:

by the final episode we could get something more passionate ^_^

That will be great!!

Oh wait ...did you mean "more" passionate than the pic you posted? :grimace:

All of us here will go crazy for sure. But I am sure, we won't get to see it..whatever that happens in the chamber will be beyond our imagination. hahaha.

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, moodypie said:

That will be great!!

Oh wait ...did you mean "more" passionate than the pic you posted? :grimace:

All of us here will go crazy for sure. But I am sure, we won't get to see it..whatever that happens in the chamber will be beyond our imagination. hahaha.

anything, is possible :wink:

• Like 10

View from my current location. This photo didn't do any justice on how magnificent the Hunter Moon looked like. 

After watching MDBC the moon will always reminds me of this drama particularly our YEoungON couple

I know I'm not the only one about this sentiment.

5ttvmt5.jpg

So there's no. Preview tonight.

• Like 23