[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding IG posts out there about "immature" viewers of this drama who focus in CP only, who criticize other amazing casts of MDBC, I just wanna say "Get lost and get a life":phew:....

I'm sooooo grateful, in this thread,we all share thoughts about the casts, story, history, and even costumes and any details in this drama. Thanks to uri Songsaeng-nim also Sunbae-nim in this forum :rolleyes::rolleyes:, because this thread is so positive and we're united on supporting roles on MDBC even we often talk about Kim minions.

For days ahead, Don't trust any rumor about the ending, Don't worry too much about how the drama will end because we have faith in writer-nim and PD-nim who work a lot to make us satisfy. Please remember, Moonlighters are amazing and we'll support MDBC until the end 

CHEERS!:glasses:

2 hours ago, _Nachan07 said:

This will really be Nachan's last post, Nachan-ah you need to ZZZ, the sheeps are waiting for you ZZZ

For @cynkdf  :wub:  Sorry this one is from Naver, I think it would be similar to the other one :dissapointed_relieved:?

Rough translation :lol:

OST album of KBS drama 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds' will be released on 28.10.2016.

The album is composed of 2 CDs:

_CD1 is composed of 13 OSTs:

1. No Sleep - Soyou & Yoo Seung Woo
  2. Swallowing Heart - B1A4 Sandeul
  3. Moonlight Drawn By Clouds - Gummy
  4. Misty Road - Ben
  5. Fondly, Goodbye - Sung Shi Kyung 
  6. Melting - K.Will 
  7. Love Shining Like A Star - Eddy Kim
  8. Because I Miss You Raon's Ver - Beige
  9. Love Is Over - Baek Ji Young
  10. Interlocking Fingers - Lee Juck
  11. My Person - Bogummy
  12. Because I Miss You Yeong's Ver -  Hwang Chi Yeul 
  13. Because I Miss You - Dururu Ver (MY FAVOURITE!! How do I translate this? The version with Du...dururu...dudu..ruru... only)

_CD2 is composed of 16 BGMs, including all the BGMs having been played in the drama.

CDs can be pre-ordered through various online websites from 17.10.2016.

Naver

Have a nice day Moonlighters :wub:

@4nnlov3pink Feel free to borrow no worries :wub:

No female version of Melting!?!

tumblr_lq1nukw4yh1qf7zdz.gif~c200

credit to photobucket.com

1 hour ago, ahappygoluckygirl0918 said:

My reaction after watching episode 16?

Me: Can't the rebels and the palace just work together to expose the Kim clan of for all of the treacherous activities that they have done? They are the real enemies here! But if this happens can they excuse Yoon Sung? He never agreed to anything that the Kim clan has done!

A wishful thinking post from me because I really want MDBC to have a good ending especially for LY and RO.

The problem now is the king. He only listen to premier kim and no one else. Every problems that pops up, he will summon for Premier kim.

And he is PHOBIA of the rebels esp with HGN. Just the mention of HGN, he goes ballistic like a lunatic.:grimace:

this is my theory for the happy ending..

CP will many HY.. as it was written.. CP need HY family power to fight against the Kim clan.. the King will discover that the baby isn't his and demote the queen and use that as the excuse to rid the Kim clan.. for it is treason for faking a royal blood line...I think that Dason will adopt Roan as his granddaughter.. from there CP able to marry Raon.. that is I think will be the ending....

@Jillia and @lovehbhjw2013, Agree with you about YS, chingus :D. He's a good friend who value CP as much as Byung Hyun. I think YS has more freedom in making a decision, compare to CP (who's being watched for his every single move by the whole gang of ministers). Both CP and YS love arts and beauty :heart:

And @Earth2KatyD, Love your "Kim Byung-Heon - The man with glorious mane" post. He could easily secure a promising shampoo cf in the future. :D

*read all the bad comment about ending* ..... 

*take a deep breath*

*pretend that i didnt read that*

PD-NIM WRITER-NIM .....I TRUST YOU & COUNT ON YOU ... FOR ....THE GREAT & MEMORABLE ENDING FOR MOONLIGHT !!

ENB1xu_zpsxwgppd44.gif

*cr.gif to the owner

15 hours ago, myicecreamcakexoxo said:

Omo, omo, I just squinted reallllly hard at my screen but ISN'T YOOJUNG WEARING A ROYAL HANBOK THERE?? BECAUSE IF YOU GUYS LOOK AT HER CHIMA, you can some silver bands on the lower part and that's geumbak, isn't it??

"The female royalties have geumbak (금박) or golden patterns sewn on the chima to be worn with the dangui" (The talking cupboard).

Doesn't that mean Yeong gets to marry uri Raon after all?????

I didn't really react much to the picture when somebody first posted it in this thread but now that I know it exists in KBS' official website as well, CAN I PLEASE RAISE UP MY HOPE PD-NIM??

Gah, and this is just another one of my speculations but maybe (JUST MAYBE) the beginning of episode one is actually the epilogue?? Like, maybe the reason why Yeong is giggling when he reads the book is because he is reading the book written by his (ehm) WIFE and since the title of the book is "The Love Story of Joseon that We Don't Know of" - maybe Raon ends up writing about her love story with Yeong onto the book!!! 

Maybe what we thought is the prologue is actually an epilogue after all!!

SDFADJKFLAS;FJA BRB I HAVE TO CALM MYSELF FROM SPAZZING TOO MUCH!! :love:

@myicecreamcakexoxo You just made my day xoxo! I'm super excited to see if it is really an epilogue :love: 

I am 99% sure it'll be a happy ending for CP and RO. PD & writer-nim will have to do it, they got to!! If not, people will force them to move out from Korea, haha! Yeong has promised Raon to build a country where woman can live as a woman. I'm sure his dream will be realized 

Just my 2 cent thought of the day.  I have complete faith in the MBC production team.  Whether we get that Happy Ever After or the alternative ending I have resigned myself to accepting which ever happens.  Personally, this 'acceptance' of come what may was not easy but after all the great past episodes how can I not put my complete trust in those who have brought us so much happiness? 

In retrospect, our couple has always managed to overcome so many obstacles, both together and as individuals.  To me, this drama has always drawn and helped visualize the epitome of quotes we tend to use to express life.

Every cloud has a silver lining’ -  in times of hardship, when we feel hopeless and unable to get out whatever reality has slapped us with, always remember difficult times always lead to better days.   

Happiness is recognizing and  appreciating what we do have’ - even if we don’t always get what we want in life and love.

‘Only in the darkness can you see the stars’ - what’s a true love story without the harsh realities of life?  The truth is the meaning and beauty of life can only be seen under the cover of darkness, like the stars in the night sky

And so, I'm happy with the way things are going for this Drama.  How can I not be?  

Cool! To get the ball rolling! My favourite scene from Ep 1 

Actually I have many but my utmost favorite would be ...

vlcsnap-2016-08-22-23h37m12s986_zpswcihr

The scene for me where their fates have become tangled and the beginning of our story in the palace. 

We see a CP who is still playful and you know he holds grudges here. Haha. And fate also led them to the moment where the moon reveals their faces - and CP remembers to call Sam Nom - mong mong-ie (puppy) 

Archived