[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

26 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I think some might misunderstand Lee Yeong as a character. Before he met Ra On he was known to be the rude crown prince who is almost more a beast than a man. People in the palace are scared of him or at least have a huge amount of respect for him because if not they're getting yelled at or like Eunuch Sung in episode 2 kicked out of the Crown Prince's palace.

He was never interested in women before and we saw him being rude to the dancer in episode 4 as well. Yelling at her.

Being with Ra On made him more human and he had the perfect balance between being an authority as the regent and being very gentle with Ra On and his servants.

He was the perfect gentleman to Ha Yeon before but now with Ra On gone the beast is back. There is no reason for him to be gentle and nice when he is in deep pain. No matter if Ha Yeon can sense his sadness or not. He might regret treating Ha Yeon the way he did but he has a point in telling her not intrude his privacy and the places in the palace which remind him of Ra On. (And again: WHERE are the guards and servants to stop unwelcomed visitors? Like in other dramas?)

I have always been half-expecting maids, guards, eunuchs, anyone to chance upon the Crown Prince and Ra On when they are having their tender moments. We haven't had any so far! And here I am, thinking that palaces and residences of royals would always be crawling with people and how eyes and ears are everywhere. Lol. :joy:

• Like 15

Honestly, the one similar characteristic among CP, Hayeon n YS is that they each love fearlessly with all their heart, and they do their best to pursue that love. I like them all for it, HY included. Actually watching how she got the cold rebuff from CP ytd n how she sucked it up made me pity her. I dont dislike her character anymore n l wish her well when her love is over, just like l do Yoon Sung.

And i have to say Raon is the weakest in the love dept coz she chose to do the cliche run away thing common in kdramas. I hope the screenwriter writes a more resilient characterization of her with the remaining eps. I ll like to see her stand up to the evil makers n the baekyoon clan, n defend her love for CP.  The "weak damsel that needs saving" portrayal of her needs to stop, else like CP.. I find it very unforgiveable esp when she started out as such a spunky and resourceful character.

• Like 17