[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ruka18 said:

looks like it but idk who is that prisoner and who are they trying to put the blame on arrghh evil ministers.:angry:

That's the missing assassin. Evil ministers wanted to blame it on rebels, and use him to flush out the Daughter. He blamed it on the Daughter and said she is planning a revolt 

evil minions and PM kim torturing someone,i think he's the escaped assasin

as he was being questioned, he kept looking at ousted evil kim

LY arrived and commanded them to stop, speaks something

when the man saw LY, he looked at evil minion kim and then recalls their agreement

a wapon was shown to him and he owns up to what happened to LY

LY keep wathching and when the man is about to talk a sword stabbed him to death

it was PM Kim and LY shouted at him and went down to come face to face with PM

LY draw a sword and put it on PM Kim's neck, the other ministers tried to persuade him

He is beyond convincing as he continues to have the sword on PM's neck

BY put his hand on LY's  and it was only after a while when he put down the sword

all this while, LY and PM keep shooting daggers with their eyes, more like LY shoots swords while PM shoots daggers

The men told him that it was ordered by the people under Hong Gyeong Nae's faction.

Minister asked who was it? 

and before the poor could tell them, PM killed the man.

CP was mad by his action

CP told him that without his order he should have not done that. CP drew a sword.

Fierce talk fight against CP and PM

Kim Hyung tried to stop CP.

CP drop his sword but his gaze is unfazed as he kills the minister in his mind

RN offering Eunuch Jang a piece of meat

all RN's action is showing that she is leaving. I can't! Don't do that! Please! I'm begging you!!!

RN friends talking about the attack and they say it was done by Hong Gyeong Nae's faction.

RN felt gulity.

HY and YS both know their feelings are one sided but they still force themself to become third wheel. HY think if she married CP he will love her someday and YS still wants RO leave CP did he thinks separation will make love faded and then disappear? They just thinking for their interest not the people they love unlike CP and RO. CP still bring RO to meet her mother even teacher already warned him it maybe make their relationship difficult and RO wants to leave CP because she doesn't want make CP's life difficult and in danger. That's the real love always thinking to make your loved one live happy even you must sacrifice yourself. Sorry about my long rant I just want to praise CP and RO love to each other. 

Love the bromance in this ep!!!!!! Kim Hyung persisting in stopping CP from killing prime minister in rage (preview scene). CP said "let go", but Kim Hyung  did not let go and managed to persuade CP to lower the sword. Bromance for the win !!!

Archived