[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

16 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Not 24 hours?  I thought I checked?  hahaha....

I think between de-lurkng as someone else and be myself...I rather be myself....that is another form of dignity,,:lol:

And yes, YS is in my soft spot right now....I am still hoping the script will not kill him off but maybe for dramatic effect, they may make us lose him since OTP's story is happily ever after.....  haiz....not thinking anymore...just enjoy...   Thanks for the welcome back. :wink:

In the earlier episode, they did show flashback the younger YS and CP-Premier Kim asking the face reader(or whatever they call) to read their future. I cant remember the exact words but it seems like the 1st one he mentioned (who will die young) is about YS and when he mentioned the 2nd one who has the quality of a king, Premier Kim was pissed off and stop the face reader from saying further. 

The only way to ensure that this does not happen, viewers' power. Petition to save YS.. it works before in a drama 14years ago. The lead character was knocked down by big vehicles twice and can still survive.. it was from protest of viewers that they made him blind and reunite with female lead in the end. 

• Like 16

53 minutes ago, in00022 said:

If i am not wrong from 10 masked man , 9 killed and 1 missing ( they cannot find the body ) .... seems the one who is missing , is the one that BY chased ... maybe that person captured by BY and kept it as hostage for future evidence to catch prime kim and his clan ... well thats only my opinion :)

Ehm ... i think you are right :)

I think there is an inconsistency here about the number of men involved in the attack because I counted 11 men in this screenshot, 13 in total if we include the 2 who posed as guards outside.

A7EC2926-CA72-4954-8FD4-51EB852B8318.jpe

• Like 18

Poor CP... he must be suffer because no one in his side..

BY,  the one whom he trust worthy (except his love for ro and ro identity).the one always together with him in sadness happiness from childhood until adulthood. the second person whom he think will become his man in new joseon era. His best friend when he can depend on and rely on. but... BY abandoned him.

RO the girl whom he love and care so much more than his life. The one he want to keep in his side forever. The one that he can't never let go. The one whom he want to share happiness sadness future together. his wish She Will become his first man in new joseon. I know it's not her fault born as rebel's daughter. 

When BY gone the truth reveal one by one in CP mind. He Put scene by scene in one conclusion BY is the part of Rebel gang. He never expected it.

The palace have missunderstood CP murder trial was Rebel action to harm royal family. 

I can't imagine how much pain CP must endure. 

When he know BY is the one of Rebel. He is very shock and sad. 

If he knew about RO identity..

Can he accept the situation?

Can he take RO's hand forever?

Will the love lead he to RO or to let her go

I think based on previous episode he must take some time to analyse the situation. He will consult with RO grandfather. he will think analyse think. 

Then..

He will find RO (i think RO will leave palace runway with her mother).

he'll accept RO with her background.

CP will hold RO's hand and assure her that he accept all condition. he conviced her it's not her fault and not her obligation or responsibilty. 

he tell her all tragedies accidents in past, now and future are not her part because she was not one of Rebel gang. She is herself. She is Hong Ra On the woman whom Lee Yeong's love the one forever. she is not her fault born as Rebel daughter because she can't choose her father or whom daughter she is. but she can choose the right one now in right path or wrong path.

Ra on ah.. You are the one..

You are my breath

you are my life

i can't live without you..

Let's show the world our love is the greatest.

Our love can beat all obstacles even death can't separate us.

Our love can bridge the status' 

Just you and me..

Lee Young - Ra On

Hufftt long post..

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, febz said:

Yeah you must be used different time zone when you started & when you end it :lol:

Oh I dunno about that seonsaeng-nim, just hope PD-nim not inspired by TMtEtS. Because it do contains a lot of same pattern. I even can't guess will RO leave the palace or not. Because this drama doing a lot of improvisation from the history also from the novel right?

You really make me laugh....always have the best answers....maybe I should call you seonsaeng-nim instead?:lol:

I really cannot read this writer-nims' minds too....because there are improvisation of characters and some events used but rehashed and some new events different from the novel so I must say there is still a lot of anxiety in me even I have read quite a bit...  I now refrain from sharing too much too because it also sets expectation as we watch..  Re..YS death is haunting me because I vaguely recalled JY in an interview also said it was not a bad idea for YS to die for a good cause....but never confirmed anything of course.

The novelist herself said in an interview that she was also a fan watching the drama....I believe she may not be aware of all the changes...they probably only consulted her when necessary.  In the drama, RO is a fictitious figure...so is Kim Yoon Sung,   Anyway, just to share a small tidbit of this drama....

the name of the PD of this drama is KIM SUNG-YOON  :grimace::blush:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, tiendoank said:

Okay, ladies. Gotta go to bed as I have to go on a business trip tomorrow.

Anyone who wishes to join Yoon Sungie Fan Club (and I bet thousand more are willing to join us),  please just continue the list in page 704.  We welcome as many kind souls as possible.

And we're not two-timing uri Crown Prince. We simply have large capasity in loving wonderful guys. So, instead of 100% of love divided into two, it's more like 100% love for CP and another 100% for YS. And we'll definitely add another 100% for uri Kim Hyung.. coz boy needs comfort too, knowing his bromance with CP will eventually face hardships.

Omo you surely fast as a fans club Sajang-nim. You're going to Korea right away to discuss with YS about his fans service right? Wow I salute you :heart: Have a safe trip Sajang-nim & return to us with the good news okay;)

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, chocolatepie said:

In the earlier episode, they did show flashback the younger YS and CP-Premier Kim asking the face reader(or whatever they call) to read their future. I cant remember the exact words but it seems like the 1st one he mentioned (who will die young) is about YS and when he mentioned the 2nd one who has the quality of a king, Premier Kim was pissed off and stop the face reader from saying further. 

The only way to ensure that this does not happen, viewers' power. Petition to save YS.. it works before in a drama 14years ago. The lead character was knocked down by big vehicles twice and can still survive.. it was from protest of viewers that they made him blind and reunite with female lead in the end. 

Thanks for the comfort...I think the schedule they are going at...it would be tough to change anything...the cast already look like they have some traces of panda eyes...  

As for the fortune teller....I thought he was saying the CP was going to have a short life and YS could make a good king...so the grandpa's ambition grew with that thought.  In the drama....they plan to reverse that prediction but CP's death has to follow history so somehow it would happen per recorded history and perhaps not in reality because they have created the fictitious RO character to make that change in the drama.  Perhaps the moral of the story for us viewers is

NEVER TRUST A FORTUNE TELLER.........FAITH CAN CHANGE DESTINY......   :wink:

• Like 17

I am still trying to collect my thoughts after episode 11 and 12. But I am still reeling, as soon as I start thinking about them I get emotional, teary and shaken. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

I can't even look critically on them, I just simply love them. (⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡

I hope Ra-On doesn't leave the palace, and I don't think she will. Though she will probably convince Lee Young to go through with the marriage. (I really don't want him to marry someone else, but honestly that is the most logical way for this story to go.) 

• Like 14

1 minute ago, yuuinokokoro said:

I am still trying to collect my thoughts after episode 11 and 12. But I am still reeling, as soon as I start thinking about them I get emotional, teary and shaken. 

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

I can't even look critically on them, I just simply love them. (⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡

I hope Ra-On doesn't leave the palace, and I don't think she will. Though she will probably convince Lee Young to go through with the marriage. (I really don't want him to marry someone else, but honestly that is the most logical way for this story to go.) 

He has to marry because history says so..... The real crown princess actually lived until over 80 years old....

• Like 8

2 hours ago, bogummish said:

Random thought after rewatching this week's episodes, I kinda love how the PD didn't impose too many kiss scenes on Kim Yoo Jung tbh, he respected her age and the fact that she might be uncomfortable with them, while at the same time acknowledging that she fits the drama because of her acting chops. I've seen pple complain about her being cast just because we couldn't get kisses like wutlol. I personally love the sageuk this, way, it's not like the crown prince needs to jump on her everytime they're alone, their "pure" love fits the period better and yeah he's a man and all and the scenes are alluring and everything but he still sells the story to the viewer without the need for going extra with a minor. 

Also, didn't Kim So Hyun say she expected one kiss scene in that Fight Ghost drama with TC and the PD ended asking for multiple ones? And her family were shocked or something. 

Anyway, just a random thought lol.

@bogummish

I totally agree with what you say. Some people have been saying KYJ needs to do these intimate scenes to be seen as an adult actress and that if she agreed to do such scenes, she must be comfortable with them. First of all, she isn't an adult yet and there is such a thing as invisible pressure to please or conform. As an actress and entertainer and a young one at that, you don't want to offend anyone especially those who have the power over casting. For instance, I read that in Heirs, PSH was not told that she would be kissed in one scene. The Pd-nim just decided on the spot. How would you feel in her place? Kick up a big fuss or just give in?

• Like 19

On Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 1:19 PM, dramafansg said:

Please forgive me @dramafansg I quote you....again.... problem with my textbox :sweatingbullets:

@Chocolatepie Maybe i should rewatch it from the first episodes... coz At the moment i just love rewatched it from ep 8-12 :wub::sweatingbullets:

It makes me frustated tooooooooo......

• Like 10

The thread has jumped so fast. Havent have time to read. Decided to stop guessing the story as its been quife unpredictable so far. You dont really know how it goes. Meantime, I am enjoying the show which as usual gave us a balance mix of angst, joy, sadness , hope and happiness. Its like a complete meal that leaves you full and yet still craving more. As for skinship, I think the current level of intimacy is more mind blowing than real kisses etc. The chemistry is so electrifying I feel like an intruder. I just hope our mdbc team has enough rest and can finish filming well. Absolutely salute their hardwork and ability to still have fun on the set. I hope mdbc will slay the ratings with more than 20 percent or more all the way to the end!!

• Like 17

19 minutes ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

I think there is an inconsistency here about the number of men involved in the attack because I counted 11 men in this screenshot, 13 in total if we include the 2 who posed as guards outside.

I like your eyes for details.  You saw 11 is correct and the 2 outside cannot be counted because they are not masked.   But why 11?  Was Kim Hyung disguising as one of them and later he removed his mask to help?

• Like 8

Welcome back, @lovehbhjw2013! I didn't even know that you were on a self-imposed ban, chingu.. Glad to have you around again and my, what a comeback post that was! mouse-girl-emoticon-06.gif?1292795465

Undoubtedly, JinYoung very well deserve some admiration and praise his way because not only can the boy act, he can also dance, sing, compose and produce music really well! mouse-girl-emoticon-37.gif?1292795474What's more, he's one pretty good eye candy! mouse-girl-emoticon-19.gif?1292795469

As for JY's MDBC character, Yoon Sung, I hope that before the drama ends, YS will be able to --

- patch things up with CP  (I would love to see CP hold YS in high regard).
- share a friendly drink with CP & BY and reminisce about all the fun times they've had as kids.
- talk earnestly with his grandfather and encourage the minister to reform from his diabolical ways.
- candidly declare his love and affection for RO (I want RO to see and feel how deeply she's touched YS's heart) regardless of the inevitable rejection.

Finally, I hope that Yoon Sung will get his own HEA ending in the drama as well.... Pretty please, PDnim? mouse-girl-emoticon-24.gif?1292795470

Oh and @tiendoank, Safe travels on your business trip! We'll see you on your next post, chingu! mouse-girl-emoticon-33.gif?1292795473

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I like your eyes for details.  You saw 11 is correct and the 2 outside cannot be counted because they are not masked.   But why 11?  Was Kim Hyung disguising as one of them and later he removed his mask to help?

Nah, it should be 10. After all it is the fishy ministers that has hired 10 assassins, and made them disguise themselves as if they were the rebels. They wanted to frighten Lee Young and frame the rebels in one go. Also I think Kim Hyung was late because he was talking with head eunuch Han. 

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

You really make me laugh....always have the best answers....maybe I should call you seonsaeng-nim instead?:lol:

I really cannot read this writer-nims' minds too....because there are improvisation of characters and some events used but rehashed and some new events different from the novel so I must say there is still a lot of anxiety in me even I have read quite a bit...  I now refrain from sharing too much too because it also sets expectation as we watch..  Re..YS death is haunting me because I vaguely recalled JY in an interview also said it was not a bad idea for YS to die for a good cause....but never confirmed anything of course.

The novelist herself said in an interview that she was also a fan watching the drama....I believe she may not be aware of all the changes...they probably only consulted her when necessary.  In the drama, RO is a fictitious figure...so is Kim Yoon Sung,   Anyway, just to share a small tidbit of this drama....

the name of the PD of this drama is KIM SUNG-YOON  :grimace::blush:

Oh so now you don't want to become my seonsaeng-nim?? wae..wae... sacks of rice don't satisfy you anymore?:angry:

Haiz what happened to actors these days??they do have tendency to a sad & dramatic ending. Are their real life just being too delight? 

Spoiler

LJS also hoped the same for W ending. Although eventually it's a happy weird ending that happened:P 

Heh?? then we don't have to worry for YS character at end. If his character must die it can be represented by the PD :lol:. KYS or KS-Y won't be a matter because we're not a stiff viewer :P

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@lovehbhjw2013 The men were masked before changing to the guard's clothes. Surely they would identify the number of corpses that were real staff from those who weren't?

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

Nah, it should be 10. After all it is the fishy ministers that has hired 10 assassins, and made them disguise themselves as if they were the rebels. They wanted to frighten Lee Young and frame the rebels in one go. Also I think Kim Hyung was late because he was talking with head eunuch Han. 

Perhaps the production team just overlooked the number when they shot the scene with the ministers. You can see from the screenshot that there were definitely more than 10 assassins.

• Like 7

Here's a thought that's bugging me...I love love love the OST so far and I know Baek Ji Young's voice always lends a beautiful, emotional weight to a drama's OST. BUT I struggled so much with this latest song and the meaning behind it...

Especially when our OTP shares loving and longing looks at each other and in the background, the chorus is going, "Love is over..." And mentally I'm *screaming* Nooooooooo :sweatingbullets:

As I have been showing my other half highlights and marvelous scenes from MDBC, I think he noticed how forlorn and stressed I looked at the end of Ep12 that he offered this: "Maybe it's the love between Ra-On and her mom. That mother-daughter love is over. She had to break away from the love of her mom that has kept her strong this past ten years and into the arms of the CP's love that spells danger, a dangerous love with sacrifices involved."

LOL...Sigh...kudos to my other half for trying to comfort me...creative but stretching it a tad much :P

• Like 22

8 minutes ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

Perhaps the production team just overlooked the number when they shot the scene with the ministers. You can see from the screenshot that there were definitely more than 10 assassins.

Yes, they definitely didn't count the stuntmen. (ᗒᗜᗕ)՛̵̖ but I can forgive them, it was still a awesome fighting sequence. ✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。

• Like 12