[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

5 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Reveal hidden contents

This Ra-on-ah Ra-on-ah.....first time obeyed his order to stay away from the palace for a while because other than being found a woman, she was also found to be rebel Hong's descendents....so the court would never stop in hunting her down......   She now knew what burden she was causing the CP, a bit of a double whammy for him....so in her heart, she hoped that CP would punish her, it could lessen his burden,   

But in my opinion, the punishment for her is NOTHING less than death sentence.....so CP hands are tied

There is no way she can render any help at this point other than to stay low and be safe, in order not to worry him.   In fact, all 3 guys are doing everything to protect her.....

Thank you for answering

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, chubbz said:

Coincidentally, I was googling uses of handkerchief today because I found an unused "handkerchief" (more the size for bandana) and was wondering what to do with it, and most articles lamented how handkerchief is no longer popular because we use tissue these days :)

Yes indeed....it was a lament that a guy told me about how he missed the use of hankies in courtship(he must be having a tough time at it).....:tongue:Hankies signify encouragement for the guys to move in on their target...  

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

A friend said its a Road Festival along Insadong, not related to MDBC :)

the instagram post hashtag MDBC... is your friend 200% sure it is just a road festival?? we need to go through the heartache first before we can get happy ending, so we are prepared (and maybe not prepared)...

I checked that person's instragam, it is still up there and neither did she/he remove the hashtag.. 

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, Nudafu said:

Novel discussion from tieba forum...

Wedding night

Hide contents

The royal wedding with HY happens. RO herself prepares the CP for his wedding. 

But it is a wedding in name only. The CP doesn't consummate the marriage with HY. He leaves the bridal chamber and spends the whole night with RO :wub:.

I guess the boy knows what he wants. And he has the guts to carry it out. State wedding or no state wedding.

Yes and....webtoon included...

Spoiler

This is the webtoon for the wedding night.....CP was with RO all night, no matter how RO nudged him to leave, he would not leave..

And this is one of the scenes, when CP was licking RO's tears....

Hopefully the drama can show the same that they spend the night together instead... :tounge_xd:

bk4%20-wedding_zps2g8p4zvl.jpg

• Like 20

11 minutes ago, underthemoon0616 said:

KBS doesn't kid around when they're promoting a drama lol

Annyeong! What do you mean by this? lol it is quite common here in our country to have billboards of dramas like that. Does KBS only do that for selected dramas?

And I don't know if my eyes are playing tricks on me but I swear I think that was JHY, the woman sitting in the palanquin in the zoomed in photo 

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, Nudafu said:

Novel discussion from tieba forum...

Yoon Sung's Ending

Hide contents

He dieees!

Right after he finally accepts that he will get no reciprocation from RO, and is willing to love unconditionally, he is killed. The irony and tragedy of his death is that he dies in the line of fire in an attempt by the Kims to murder RO. He dies in order to protect the woman he loves. In his last moments, he utters his thoughts in dreamy prose which to me, sounds beautiful and heart-wrenching.

Sorry to cut your post.

NOOOOOOO!! YS ya....andwaeeee!! :bawling:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, ruuuuthpft said:

Annyeong! What do you mean by this? lol it is quite common here in our country to have billboards of dramas like that. Does KBS only do that for selected dramas?

i just find it cute and funny at the same time. that big  poster is nice to see when you are watching the drama itself. theres sense of pride lol kbs do this to all their dramas

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, syeramy said:

You mean the licking part?:D  

Hey hey...you know what I mean.... :lol:

I know this is sad for all of us who love YS....here is his webtoon for his finale.... 

Spoiler

I am still very distressed that he is made to have that ending in the novel....but reading about his misery in the novel and looking at the webtoon......I accepted the novel version as he seemed to die so beautifully in both the narration and in this visual webtoon BUT still praying something different in the drama version...

bk4%20-%20ys%20death_zpsazugadvm.jpg

• Like 11

24 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Can this wedding happen already?  Reading all of the wedding events in the novel makes me really want to see it in the drama.  But at the rate they're going it might not even happen at all.

In the novel

Spoiler

The only scene on the wedding was RO dressing CP up for the wedding day and RO was warned to do a good job because the last time a palace maid did not do a good job..., she drowned herself as a suicide at a pond near where RO was living.   I thought this part of the novel was very funny.....to break the sadness of the wedding for RO by putting some fear in her job.

Then the wedding itself was just narrated as a 2-liner thing in the novel but the focus was on the night the lovebirds spent together....showing how CP could not bear to be detached from RO and he had no qualms about his marriage because he considered it a political transaction and HY also knew it to be that.  But for drama effect, the wedding might be shown a bit in the drama version...otherwise CSB really has nothing much to act in the drama if she does not even get to showcase herself in a wedding outfit.   Incidentally, there is no webtoon image of the wedding at all

• Like 14