[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

33 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

@PeachyPeach

Wahahaha.. you notice huh? I've had enough ... I tried so hard since ep 1 ... frankly speaking I enjoy every good dramas ... esp with eye candy (yes I am shallow) .. but there are dramas that touched me to the core ... and MDBC is one of it ..I am not saying I am good in valuing a drama ... but I do have specific taste .. and my taste is not trashy (most of the time - but I have to admit there were times I watch solely because of the actor).

I have been watching Kdrama for so long (including taiwanese/japanese/bollywood/anime).. since 2002 .. I move from -no-matter-what-hero-must-die era to no-matter-what-hero-will-be-blind era to no-matter-what-somebody-must-have-terminal-illness.. to rom-com ... to absurd out of context drama .. beyond disbelief .. you name it ..  I watched most of it .. I endure a 60+ episode (I am not doing any daily drama 100+ – no way jose – I don’t want to know about their neighbor) – New tales of gisaeng – 60 freaking episodes – Director fleshed out every character and I am not kidding about the pet @moodypie, that is how I know they cover the story for whole neighborhood  .. I did empress Ki – 50+ - it was exhausting NO JOKE ..

I did first love 66 ep – fully korea – NO SUB … I didn’t know sheep what they talk about and with very very crappy video quality (those days –they call it VCD), both the actor eyes sometime connected, you can’t see the teeth, you’ll see one white straight line and I endure the BAGGY PANTS and THE HIGH WASTE PANTS and the hair styles – thank god I didn’t die due to cringe too much.

Why you ask?  All because my love for BYJ (those days BYJ is the INNNN THING) .. so my ‘taste’ should  be accountable too right???????

Is not about good or not good – it’s about having different taste … it’s not about who has the better taste who doesn’t … RESPECT is the key word ..

We loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee MDBC … wakakaka … at my mood has been badly affected … sorry for ranting here ..  it your fault peachypeach .. I only message 2 person here and rant to them .. I didn’t even tell my soulmate @pyoyong because I don’t  want to look shallow to her .. getting all moody and sensitive for small issue .. wakakaka.. let me collect myself gals .. I have been in soompi for years I should know better how to handle this kind of situation .. and everytime still I can't control my emotion

@Bambiina

Haha, Bambi, that is a long reply for my one-liner only. I really understand how you feel. I too always have the urge to reply to every bad thing they say about our fav drama, either here or on DB. But I always hold myself back, reminding myself that I shouldn't waste time for petty things like that. I should spend time more on watching MDBC, looking at their pictures, ooh-ing, aah-ing at every little thing they do, how adorable and beautiful they are, the breathtaking scenery.. And I always end up looking like a fool, smiling, giggling at my tv, lappy, hp screen.

Choosing which drama to watch and why we watch it is no one's business. Whether it's because of the handsome/pretty casts, the story, the director or whatever reason it is, it's all up to us. Or perhaps we don't need reason at all. Cos films, dramas make us fools, right? Sometimes I just switch on the tv, and it happens that a certain drama is shown, and in that very moment, it piques my interest, then bam, the next thing I know, I'm already looking for more info about it.

Don't worry Bambi, rant all you want. I don't mind reading it. We are not like those characters in dramas who are written to be always noble and idiot. Though I know the Soompi police are watching our every moves, haha!

• Like 19

For those who appreciate JinYoung's music talent like me may be keen to know he is producing another mini album for another group.  This picture of his is SO DIFFERENT from the MDBC's image.  This image fitted the "She is WOW" image of a defiant, cheeky, playful, delinquent yet funny boy in the drama with a set of weird parents.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

B1A4’s Jinyoung Producing For I.O.I’s Next Mini Album

B1A4’s Jinyoung Producing For I.O.I’s Next Mini Album

YMC Entertainment revealed that B1A4’s Jinyoung, currently on the receiving end of a lot of love for “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” is producing one of I.O.I’s new album tracks.

I.O.I’s new album will be released as a mini album, and the group is currently in the process of recording. The album has a strong lineup of producers, including JYP head Park Jin Young, producing the title track, and Brand New Music’s Rhymer, producing two songs.

I.O.I has seen huge popularity since even before debut, with Mnet’s program “Produce 101.” The music video for the group’s most recent release, “Whatta Man (Good Man),” was in the top three for most watched K-pop music videos in August, alongside EXO and BTS’s Agust D (Suga

• Like 23

I just read some comments again in DB.. and suddenly I'm afraid that eunuch Han will become the true evil.. as you know there is so much twist in this drama..

As we know eunuch Han is the head of rebel group now, what if he was the head since 10 years ago and he betray RaOn's father.. he will just use RaOn as the icon to the rebels.. but if its true, he wouldn't stop their people from killing BY, isn't it?

Its make me nervous to imagine the future episode..

• Like 15

42 minutes ago, xoxgossipgirl said:

yeeessss i love kenshin he's so cool 

Did you watch the live action movies? Totally totally awesome!! I can't believe they could find an actor who can portray Kenshin well. Small frail body but highly skillful samurai. Just like when Hugh Jackman becomes Wolverine.

Sorry chingu-deul for being off the topic :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

I don't think eunuch Han is truely evil . He probably being very close with Ra On father in the palace before the incident , Eunuch Han Seems like he served the king for very long time. He probably want to help Ra On's father to look for his family ( wife and daugther), then to do the revenge for his good friend . There might be a conflicts between CP/King and the Hong Clan , but i believe there will be a way to solve the clash , probably CP's teacher will help in this part ?

• Like 15

Quite sometime ago I read about the history of the Hong Gyong Nae rebellion and if my memory serves me well, few years after the Hong Gyong Nae rebellion there was another one head by another group. So the one currently shown in LITM could be the second one. I'm a bit too tired to go read about it all over again lol

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, PeachyPeach said:

Did you watch the live action movies? Totally totally awesome!! I can't believe they could find an actor who can portray Kenshin well. Small frail body but highly skillful samurai. Just like when Hugh Jackman becomes Wolverine.

Sorry chingu-deul for being off the topic :sweatingbullets:

yes i watch, Takeru very awesome portray Kenshin in live action

it seems we have to stop, before we are warned by admin :lol::lol:

• Like 11

Raon-a

I think it's high time you ditched that hedious shade of green and in any case, you will soon turn a shade greener once he gets married. Why stay in a place where she gets to wear beautiful hanboks, gets the title of Crown Princess, be served as royalty while you have to sneak around, do menial tasks and likely get slapped randomly again. Sure you get to spend sneaky time with him but is that what your mother would want for you, she wants you to be happy as per your namesake. 

I suggest you leave, get out there, see the world and if someone wants you badly, let him come and get you, on your own terms. Not his. 

So, you go think girl, what is best for you.

Please dont let this drama degenerate into those typical kdramas where the underdog female lead continues working in the same company as the male lead where she is subject to emotional abuse as though that is the only place she can go. 

Mr PD, I have faith in you so please make the next eight episodes worth watching and totally unpredictable. 

• Like 21

38 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@Earth2KatyD117Novel Book 3 - these are chapter webtoon illustrations from the Korean web version.  Chinese version has no webtoon illustrations.

There are 29 chapters in book 3 hence 29 illustrations.  I just explain the illustration a bit.  Chapter 1-5

Bk 3 - WEBTOON ILLUSTRATIONS (C1-5)

Reveal hidden contents

C1 - CP confronting the Qing Envoy after the Qing envoy tried to be funny with RO...(per the drama but less severe as RO was not affected here as she only had dialogue with Qing envoy)

bk3-2_zpseysvcscp.jpg

C2 - Kim Hyung(BY) dressed up as the pretty boy presented to serve the Qing Envoy for the night after RO's close shave with the envoy but instead the Qing envoy was badly bashed up by BY..

bk3-3_zps114w1yxq.jpg

C3 - CP was teasing BY about a bracelet he held in his hand, saying he had a woman in his heart and was trying to snatch and BY ended up piling on top of CP and RO walked in at that instant and caught them red-handed.  CP was screaming inside him....NO....it's not like that...not what you see....  but RO already thought CP had fettish of liking men.

bk3-4_zpsdhkxfaf7.jpg

C4:CP took RO out of the palace for a feast because Princess MY complained that CP did not feed RO enough.  Brought her to get some hanbok because he was not pleased that YS bought her hanbok to bring her out during lantern festival.  However, since CP was not supposed to know she was a woman, RO selected the hanbok and accessories for her mum and sister instead.  Then they split ways, he went to attend to his matter and RO went home to visit mum and sister.

bk3-5_zps8knh0xtf.jpg

C5 - Yoon Sung saw Ra On went out of the palace together with CP and followed them.  Before that he had a dialogue with his grandpa and his grandpa seemed to know his interest in a girl and warned him not to waste his time and worked on gaining the political power from CP.  YS previously had requested RO to go out of the palace before but she turned him down.  So now he teased RO for turning his request down and went out with CP instead.  He had wanted RO to help him pick out an accessory for him.  (In the novel, YS is more proactive or pushy in courting RO than in the drama....so in drama he is more attractive in his approach)

bk3-6_zpsxigirblw.jpg

Aiyoo my dear chingu, again you fascinated me with your mother Teresa heart :wub:. Are you sure your heart still didn't wavering to open a class? Whether it'll be analyzing class, history class or novel class, I'll definitely will become your pupil

• Like 17

9 minutes ago, Nudafu said:

I like angst because it brings out interesting layers from an actor/actress' performance. So don't mind the potential OTP separation.

What I would like to see is a goodbye dance from RO. It would run with this overall theme of dance. (1st dance created from memory of CP's mother, RO's dance alerted CP's romantic interests, CP is reknown for being a creator of stage play-dance).

And play Baek Ji Young's sad song in a slow rendition for the dance...perfection.

Idea came from this dance move (RO seems to have a particularly sad, heart-wrenching expression).

Yup agreed possibly on his wedding day? As a gift for him and a goodbye from her? Or would that be too heart wrenching? Ahhh no I can't take that!!! But I would love another dance! 

• Like 17

18 minutes ago, febz said:

Aiyoo my dear chingu, again you fascinated me with your mother Teresa heart :wub:. Are you sure your heart still didn't wavering to open a class? Whether it'll be analyzing class, history class or novel class, I'll definitely will become your pupil

chingu dear, thanks for your appreciation of my effort. :D  I am in the same boat as all of you, we all yearn for information(like the longing CP and RO has for each other?  :P)  while waiting for Moonday to come...so hope the webtoon can help a bit to give a different flavour (as novel and drama seem quite different...I think particularly book 3, the season is also different....drama is summer throughout.. bk 3 is autumn then into winter) before our necks become like giraffes... haha..

My next mission is to speed read book 4.....hopefully I can read by tonight...

Re classes....I dunno where to begin.... haha..but I thank you for liking what I do for you.

• Like 17

2 hours ago, Bambiina said:

We loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee MDBC … wakakaka … at my mood has been badly affected … sorry for ranting here ..  it your fault peachypeach .. I only message 2 person here and rant to them .. I didn’t even tell my soulmate @pyoyong because I don’t  want to look shallow to her .. getting all moody and sensitive for small issue .. wakakaka.. let me collect myself gals .. I have been in soompi for years I should know better how to handle this kind of situation .. and everytime still I can't control my emotion

Wait , wut? What happen? I miss something didn't I? I just got home, no time to read backward. Mind telling what's going on? Save me a lot of time, cuz this thread is moving like Shinkansen. And don't give me zzz reason that you don't want to spam the thread for 'small thing' cuz  I want to spam the thread  to move it even faster lol.  Here I got nice sake from somebody, wish I can share it with you soulmate, pfff let's do the virtual toast anyway, *Cheers*

Oh I get now, I read @PeachyPeach comment above.

Can you link me with the comment made by the culprit?

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

chingu dear, thanks for your appreciation of my effort. :D  I am in the same boat as all of you, we all yearn for information(like the longing CP and RO has for each other?  :P)  while waiting for Moonday to come...so hope the webtoon can help a bit to give a different flavour (as novel and drama seem quite different...I think particularly book 3, the season is also different....drama is summer throughout.. bk 3 is autumn then into winter) before our necks become like giraffes... haha..

My next mission is to speed read book 4.....hopefully I can read by tonight...

Re classes....I dunno where to begin.... haha..but I thank you for liking what I do for you.

I love RO character in the novel. She's like a "manizer" (I dunno is this kind of noun exist?:P). And the skinship in the novel woot....woot... really feeding my greedy byeontae side :w00t:.

Ye seonsaeng-nim I'll be waiting for the next class. Gomabseudnida :wub:

• Like 10

36 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

Raon-a

I think it's high time you ditched that hedious shade of green and in any case, you will soon turn a shade greener once he gets married. Why stay in a place where she gets to wear beautiful hanboks, gets the title of Crown Princess, be served as royalty while you have to sneak around, do menial tasks and likely get slapped randomly again. Sure you get to spend sneaky time with him but is that what your mother would want for you, she wants you to be happy as per your namesake. 

I suggest you leave, get out there, see the world and if someone wants you badly, let him come and get you, on your own terms. Not his. 

So, you go think girl, what is best for you.

Please dont let this drama degenerate into those typical kdramas where the underdog female lead continues working in the same company as the male lead where she is subject to emotional abuse as though that is the only place she can go. 

Mr PD, I have faith in you so please make the next eight episodes worth watching and totally unpredictable. 

LOL I like this. wouldn't this be our advice if Ra On is our girlfriend. I too hope that the story doesn't make Ra On that you know...helpless-pathetic kind of heroine.

• Like 12