[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

9 hours ago, tiendoank said:

So, ratings mostly rise on Mondays and decrease a lil bit on Tuesdays??? that's interesting. I'm wondering howr such thing can occur.

Ratings for Ep 2 & 4 were slightly higher then 1 & 3 while that for 6 & 8 were slightly lower than 5 & 7, so that's a 50-50 case, not mostly. Anyway, even if the ratings on Mondays tend to be higher, I would think it could be due to

1. The strong desire to see what happens after a LONG 6-days wait, because absence makes the heart grows fonder :wub:
  2. The need for something to look forward to, while suffering from Monday blues haha
  • Like 16

5 hours ago, babysiew said:

I just finished watching! One thing for sure, CP loves his sisters very very much. It is very endearing to watch. The youngest princess is so cute and adorable. Very pretty actress and thanks to the elder princess for giving us a humour break. Very much needed. Perfectly injection to lighten the mood

For the first 7 min, my heart broke into pieces. The rejection, the intense stares. The feeling of someone watching you at the back and you can feel it and turn around as well... Gosh the angst! RO, I know you feel you should stay away from being a burden to CP but you must, mist be his woman because there is no one else so perfect for him!

The library scene where RO gave back to bracelet *cry*... so heartbreaking... The BGM is so apt *cry again*

The hand signalling scene is the life and death of me. It is so beautiful taken. I really salute the writer and the PD. They are fantastic in this drama. Perfect. Encore! The intense stare and how they talk using their eyes! Gosh both PBG and KYJ are very very good in portraying the longing, the ache, the love and the ending smile is just beautiful... acceptance... belonging... my heart just mended

The last scene, the shy smile, the smitten look... I thank the KDramaGod for everything. I dont know how many times i use the word perfect but it is PERFECT!

Ra On ah.... Ra On ah...

----------------------------

my thought on ep 10: when YS mentioned to CP that he likes Ro, could it be he is asking permission from CP to take RO away from palace since CP is getting married? If so, do you think CP will allow that knowing RO is suffering in silent?

I am afraid of this scenario too.:tears: But!:angry:

If Young will be this noble idiot I will slap him. :angry:But I think our Young will find another way for Raon.^_^ And Raon has free will too. I think BY will take away her and Raon will go with him if she want to go away from the palace.

Furthermore if Lee Young learn Raon true identity I doubt he will let her anywhere mostly not with anyone.:wub: And he trust in only one man and that is BY. So Young will do something for Raon but with BY.

That marriege... uh... I just hope our CP will turn it to his and Raon's and BY's too advantage. He is smart, intelligent and so in love wit Raon. He won't give up her. Never. Oh, this boy? He is persistent. Raon can't go away from him. The full episode 9 is the proof:joy: (oh my prince in love:wub:)At least I hope so. I expect Young will hand this situation well. He has so personality that I can hope :blush:

• Like 9

Ah, I love episode 9.......nah, I love every episode of this drama. It keeps getting better and well-developed. Has anyone felt about episode 9 dragged a bit? Some commenters from dramabeans felt it. But it didn't feel the same way as I have watched ep 9.

Every plot of ep 9 is placed perfectly. It progressed sooo beautifully. I do understand Raon's fear and worry to stand by Crown Prince's side. I, too, if I have to put myself on Raon's shoes, I'd do the same. I don't want to harm CP, it's better to stay away coz my true colors would get CP in trouble. But at the same time, you can't help but keep falling in love when the man you love ceaselessly begging you to stay by your side (lol I'm sorry, I always put myself on the female lead's shoes everytime I watch a drama :D). Her hesitation is logical, she needs to weigh in all possibilities that would make a great impact on her future once she accepts his feelings.

On the other side, I feel really bad to know Princess Yeongeun's past. She stopped talking after witnessing a murder by PM Kim. Now we know she's the key behind PM Kim's crime. I can't wait for it to be revealed. Oh, it's really cute seeing her as the bridge between the leads hehe. I love how every supporting character has their own small story and it made an impact to the leads as their feelings grow, it's really sweet :rolleyes:

Sign language!!! Oh god, even Park Bogum's hands are also expressive awwww. I ended up in tears when I watched it. They could communicate through eyes and body language. That's beyond sweet and touching. Bravo, Moonlight, bravo! Can't wait for tonight's episode :D

Spoiler

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, gimely said:

If Young will be this noble idiot I will slap him. :angry:But I think our Young will find another way for Raon.^_^ And Raon has free will too. I think BY will take away her and Raon will go with him if she want to go away from the palace.

Furthermore if Lee Young learn Raon true identity I doubt he will let her anywhere mostly not with anyone.:wub: And he trust in only one man and that is BY. So Young will do something for Raon but with BY.

That marriege... uh... I just hope our CP will turn it to his and Raon's and BY's too advantage. He is smart, intelligent and so in love wit Raon. He won't give up her. Never. Oh, this boy? He is persistent. Raon can't go away from him. The full episode 9 is the proof:joy: (oh my prince in love:wub:)At least I hope so. I expect Young will hand this situation well. He has so personality that I can hope :blush:

I just hope *glimmer of hope* that be4 CP marries HY, he will have an informal wedding with RO. Like exchange vows with the moon and stars as witnesses and *small glimmer of hope* they consummate the marriage (dont even need to show us the scene, just blur it off to the next morning haha) 

• Like 10

Watched Ep 9 and daebak!!

Even though I knew of some of the scenes, I still cried when Ra On wanted to leave the palace, when CP asked her to stay and that sign language scene - OMG!

The scene where CP calls her name.....my heart couldn't take it! 

I suppose Kim Hyung is in a lot of conflict right now. He knows the CP knows Ra On's gender but her identity....

The focus on this episode was little Princess and I love her scenes - another actress who can portray her emotions through her eyes and expressions. 

• Like 16

31 minutes ago, gimely said:

I already feeling dreadful from thinking about our CP marriage:fearful:. I wonder if it'll be like Moon Embrace Sun after power stuggle and lost Hayeon will be removed from royal family because she from prime minister party. Because I've read about CP Hyomyong that he just have one wife. And how about the prophecy that prime minister knew CP will died young? I just wish this drama have happy ending:bawling:.

Nooooo all this talk about marriage... Is it inevitable? Ottokeeeeeee !?!?!? :( any foreshadowing? Would love to hear your thoughts. I hope our CP will use that clever mind of his and the never ending love he has for RaOn as strength. I'm also curious as to how similar the drama's plot has been to the novel?

Anyways, happy thoughts! I recently found out about this kpop boy band last night and found this while I was lurking around. Two of my favorite guys together! Please tune in so we can get the 30% and guerrila date!!! :wub:

P.s. I thought most of you knew this but since some of you say you're waiting around for subs, dramafire.com is hands down the FASTEST subbing site. They usually get it subbed by 1-3pm pst Monday & tuesdays  :) 

• Like 14