[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

42 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

@daynciI think she is doing great in conveying Ra-On's love. You should not forget that Ra-On is a really guarded person, someone that has a lot of walls around her heart. So if she would be as unguarded with her love as Lee-Young, I for one wouldn't buy it. I really love how Kim Yoo-Jung gives you small subtle hints of Ra-On's love for Lee-Young. (‐^▽^‐)

@yuuinokokoro definitely agree with you, RO character has never experienced love before (aside from her mother's) and all of her life she was in hiding not just physically as a woman disguised as a man as well as the inner self within her that I think up until now is still in question, that she herself doesn't know the answers...of the previous episodes she's still in a "culture shock stage" due to LY overflowing love and importance he showed for her that she hasn't experienced before...and I really like her position that she didn't easily accept LY love because she knows where she stands when it comes to her status in life, in this case she is more willing to protect LY than accept him for her own happiness as well...the amount of yoo jung's emotions for her character as RO is exemplary so no wonder she complements bo gum perfectly......

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, babysiew said:

because she will be use as an instrument to gather all the rebels again after 10 yrs. i think it is not abt a boy or girl. it is who she is. if i am not mistaken, the rebel told BY to find her because they need her to gather all the other rebel leaders. so thats why she is so important

In this case I hope Lee Young won't let them using her :phew:and he will do something (with BY's help I hope... oh their bromance has to alive too!) :wub:It is dangerous for Raon. :angry: I wonder why BY keep her secret too from the rebels. I thought he will tell them he found Raon, but no. He kept that secret for himself. So I think Raon would be in BIIIIIIGGGG danger :tears:

and I also think  BY and Raon are relatives or something like that. BY seems to take care a lot for Raon herself. It is suspicious to me.:blush:

• Like 9

@burningwithlove   Haha, i think its so interesting we are discussing this way in depth. Almost like a literature discussion. I think PM Kim's loyalties turned when the fortune teller told him his grandson is more like a prince than the crown prince and that the crown prince will die young gives him even more motivation to want to 'change' . Perhaps thats the turning point when his ambitions grew and devour him. He has a self-righteous way of doing things and his political stance seem to always be that the people are ignorant and weak. Even if they were suffering from poverty and hunger. I am very intrigued that the crown prince left his legacy through his love of the arts eg. dance, etc and political reforms despite coming into power for only 3 mere years. (read somewhere about this, not sure if I got the dates right). It just shows how rational and wise he was. 

PDnim wanted the youth sageuk to be a coming of age feel good sort of show. I hope that means the characters will each grow into their own strengths and conquer their circumstances.  So far we all had some form of evidence of that when the characters overcame their adversities and got better. I hope it will apply to haeyon too. Even if she does turn evil, I hope there comes a part when she realises it and rose above her disappointment in love and become who she really is. 

• Like 9

5 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Sorry Sorry my bad:P...I re-watched Ep 9, you are right, it is a different hanbok from the one YS gave her.  My eyes were darting around too much yesterday so missed out on the details.  Perhaps the starting of Ep 10, there will be a dialogue to show CP giving this hanbok to her and say that if you are willing to stay by my side as a woman, wear this and come and see me in the garden. :blush:

Oh..get well soon but meanwhile enjoy your marathon of MDBC...:grin:

Thank you Chingu. And yessssss I will enjoy this wednesday. Definitely :D

Today I spazz this thread, tomorrow I watch the full drama. :glasses:Well... every cloud has a silver lining:joy:

• Like 8

From now on, I will treat you as the most precious woman in the world.

I will block the wind for you….

Oh … my heart went still during this part .. I thought it was the best ever thing someone can say to you..

CP was sincere when he said this .. the look in his eyes .. the emotion .. I melted .. like a bar of chocolate in double boiler .. like an ice-cream on hot sunny day ..

Oh how I wish my hubby would say this to me …

Then I remember .. in real life … not once but many time .. when we went somewhere and there was no aircond (AC) in the room .. only one tiny fan … and when he ‘block the wind’ .. I would go .. Ohhhhhhh honey please can you move aside.. I am hot!!! .. Don’t hog the fan all to yourself … I need air!!!!!!!!!! …

So Please .. block everything else by all mean but not the wind …

• Like 23

@dramafansg I tend to love discussions like this. Some shows and characters just lend themselves to this sort of analysis, isn't it? :D Oh, I like your take on when PM's wheels began turning. I always wondered if that moment with the face reader was shown to us to hint about the prince's impending death or if it was meant to mislead us. The face reader mentioned that the boy wearing the crane symbol in his clothing would be the one to survive...but I wondered if there had been a mix up. Someone pointed out that YS was dressed in a manner that was more like royals at the time, when in fact he wasn't a royal. Whether this was to mislead the face reader or it was a genuine mistake, I don't know. One of PM's cronies also pointed out the YS behaves more like a Crown Prince than the actual Crown Prince-that was when the adult versions of CP and YS were discussing things in one of the early eps. PM's face clearly indicated he was thinking about it. Ok, this is a wild one: but what if the reference to the one who would in fact make an ideal king was not about YS? What if YS seemed ideal back then but once CP had grown up he was actually the more suitable candidate and the one who would survive. There are so many what ifs. This show's writer might twist things to their advantage to give us a happy ending-I sure hope it will, because after all these butterflies I have experienced, I won't be able to handle a sad ending. /sobs/

Like you said, this show is lighter in tone and it might be a great way to teach life lessons. HY is supposed to change when she sees CP's affections for RO. I have long felt that she will accidentally or on purpose let this information go to the PM. Probably because it frustrates her that she cannot get the CP's attention. RO will have a death sentence on her head if that happens. What HY does after that will be telling though. If she is able to realize the error of her ways and actually do something to help RO, she can be redeemed. This writer has shown us one redemption story with Eunuch Ma. I honestly did not see that coming! I wouldn't put it past the writer to do something interesting with HY.

I also like that you pointed out PM as being self righteous in his attitude. I hadn't thought of it that way but your observations are so insightful. He truly believes he knows best, isn't it? :/ Problem with him is he also acts like he is above the law and can do anything, no matter the cost, to see that his way is followed. He belittles our Crown Prince and his new ways of doing things. And he covers up for his cronies and goons. Remember when the King asked about mismanagement and crimes committed by the PM's lackeys and PM brushed it aside and made it seem like the people were more at fault. It took just a tiny dose of fear to have the King in the palm of his hand again. PM is a master manipulator but those tactics will not work on our Crown Prince. It also means that CP has to be cautious around PM and be very calculating and shrewd.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, martina123 said:

AMONG all these. Song_song couple and uri kim_park couple  are strongest. They can share it. Awwwwieeeee! It would be so adorable moment, when both song jonk ki and park bo gum will get best couple with their ladies. Can we have a group picture of song jonk ki, yoo ah in, cha tae hyun, song hye kyo, park bo gum and yoo jung. Too much beauty together. 

Ummm. Reminding of yoo ah in. How old he is than yoo jung. Can they be casted in drama. 

@martina123 that would be sooo great!!!...looking forward for that to happen my friend...yoo ah in is already turning 30 I guess...not sure...he's just a year younger to joong ki...Crossed fingers!

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

From now on, I will treat you as the most precious woman in the world.

I will block the wind for you….

Oh … my heart went still during this part .. I thought it was the best ever thing someone can say to you..

CP was sincere when he said this .. the look in his eyes .. the emotion .. I melted .. like a bar of chocolate in double boiler .. like an ice-cream on hot sunny day ..

Oh how I wish my hubby would say this to me …

Then I remember .. in real life … not once but many time .. when we went somewhere and there was no aircond (AC) in the room .. only one tiny fan … and when he ‘block the wind’ .. I would go .. Ohhhhhhh honey please can you move aside.. I am hot!!! .. Don’t hog the fan all to yourself … I need air!!!!!!!!!! …

So Please .. block everything else by all mean but not the wind …

You are hilarious!!   Just when I was going to say....after marriage, action speaks louder than words...then I saw your aircon story.... :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

@lovehbhjw2013 @babysiew The only thing that has been confirmed is that here has been discussion with the production team and his agency. But we haven't got a confirmation if it will happen. (。_°☆\(- – ) 

OK...Then pray that he would do it as he is keen in singing...coming from MC of Music bank.

• Like 4

@burningwithlove    i like your nic. Its how I feel with this drama now. Burning with love. I have never ever discussed any drama in such depth before! This is really the very first time in my more than 10 yrs of drama watching that I ponder on the characters and the story. Usually I am quite impatient. I like how the mdbc team leaves no wasted scenes in the show. From the opening when the crown prince had his antics and playful ways , to the scenes when he was emotional and alone thinking about his mother. All the scenes were meant to portray the many multidimensional facets of our CP. I never expected Eunuch Ma to turn around and helped ra on and certainly never expect his love story! 

It seem like there is a version of love story in almost each episode. From the first episode when Ra on helped the couple via their love letters , to the love story between the king and his concubine , the love story between Eunuch Ma and the princess's maid. There's also many types of love expressed. Motherly love, Friendship love between Kim Hyun, CP and YS, (BROMANCE BIG TIME) , Fatherly love (between CP and his father), motherly love between concubine and CP, love between CP and his sisters, our OTP Love, YS's one sided love for Ra on. Love that Eunuch Jang have for his master (CP). Love between the eunuchs (when the 2 eunuchs visited Ra On in the prison) 

Its not just a simple romance story. There's so many levels of love been explored. This show gives me alot of emotions. I havent feel this way watching a drama for a long time. I love that the writer and the team are thoughtful and purposeful in their execution. They made a simple story poetic and I love the acting by all the actors, including the child actors (the boy who acted as CP and the girl who is the little sister)

I love the comic timing of the show too. I like that they are able to give us some light moments so that its not totally HEAVY like a normal sageuk. I hope they keep this pacing to the end and seriously hope no extension else it may just spoil the pacing. 

I dont mind if they have special BTS scenes ! or even have a fan meeting onsite sort of scene or a scene including the birthday celebration of KJY. haha I can always dream right? 

• Like 14