[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

19 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

So, ratings mostly rise on Mondays and decrease a lil bit on Tuesdays??? that's interesting. I'm wondering howr such thing can occur.

Anyway..l'm sooooooo happy to know that we're heading to the 30%. MDBC TEAM, HWAITIIIING!!

yup it's funny but i noticed the same pattern in the previous sbs drama (doctors) in the mon-tues lineup. ratings would drop, not significantly, but still by a decimal percentage or a couple of percent in the even numbered episodes. that being said tho there can be a number of reasons but i don't think lack of interest is one of them. mdbc articles are always on naver's front page after the episodes air and i remember once a good chunk of the trending articles were all about the drama.

ratings are great and tbh they are important but i never really cared for them. this has to be the one drama that i want to consistently improve with regards to that aspect bc i genuinely think the cast and crew deserves it. i don't know if they can break 30% but at this rate anything is possible. 

i'm a little late on joining in but i've been watching the drama since ep 5 aired and i'm really satisfied. not that i had many doubts to begin with given the stellar cast and promising source material (i've read a bit of the web novel and liked it a lot). 

don't know what's going to happen next but i think i can handle it with the idea of a happy ending promised. does anyone know how the web novel concluded? 

• Like 19

I LOST A WORDS TO DISCRIBE THEIR LOVE, PBG & KYJ ACTING SO COMPACTIBLE, HER TEARY EYES WHEN CP CONFESS LOVE CRUSH MY HEART,  ALL THEIR CONVERSATION VERY DEEP, THE BARRIER BETWEN THEM SO WIDE EVENT RA ON DIDN"T KNOW HER BACKGROUND YET....Could be more hard and sad , whenever all her identity been reveal, with all the dirty political the Kim clan set up, the situation more dangerous , perhaps HRO, father was decen man and the king friend who just falsely accused as traitor, and when the truth  is reveal, HRO can clime her status back, and she can stand  equally in LY side.     Congratulation for the rating...21% MDBC deserve it.

• Like 23

Good morning! This is Ra On Senior ah! :joy:

This CP really set the bar so high for all the men out there... his forlorn looks, his bracelets, his declaration of love. I think i will eventually get high blood pressure, diabetes and heart attack all at the same time. 

Ok... Just for fun...let me ask you all.  If you were Ra On and you know that CP is going to get married to someone else, would you still stay on by his side? 

As for me, I don't think i would. I would be so heartbroken and its too painful to see my love marries another. I am also possessive so I don't think I can stand the thought of him spending their nights together. :tears:

• Like 21

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

According to THIS article MDBC is in first place with 21.3% in ratings. :D

1 hour ago, bebe1989 said:

increase again, i hope we reach 30% for next and next episode ❤️

2016.09.20 RATING AGB NATIONAL

#LoveInTheMoonlight 21.3% (+1.6)

#Monster 11.4% (+1.1)

#MoonLovers 6.9% (+1.1)

source: gurumi2016

source: naver

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000651767

WOW!!!! YAY!!! They deserve it and more. I'm very happy it's doing great in ratings. Congratulations to the team. Let's do 30% goals :D!!!!!!

• Like 21

giphy.gif

Ra On-ah..

A name worth a thousand "Omona!"

When this lady puts on a bandana

All young boys gasp and cry "Nuna!"

Ra On-ah, oh Ra On-ah

Don't disappear like you wanna

Otherwise teh Prince will go banana

"And we'll cry a river!", said Bambiina and Mellina

Now Ra On-ah,

Sit down and eat the sultana

while watching Mr. Santana

write a song about a hyena

This is written by the Banana

who ran out of -na so I'll just end it here with nananana

By Tiendoank

• Like 23

5 hours ago, whome said:

May I ask what is the name if the novel for the Chinese hardcopy version.

The Chinese name is 云画的月光.  This is simplified Chinese but will still be able to get you to the books.

6 hours ago, moodypie said:

Jim sim...arrow of sincerity? hehe...yes, if everyone is sincere about their feelings, this world will be a better and healthier place.

If I can be transported back to joseon time, I wanna meet this crown prince. I wanna give him a hug, and tell him to fight for your love. Do not despair even though troubles are coming your way. Please be strong. And before I am transported back to reality I wanna ride on the horse with Kim Hyung aka CP and Raon style, and be protected with his sword fighting skill:heart::heart::blush:

So did you get to ride with Kim Hyung on the horse in your dream? ;)

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, Naruto_7th_Hokage said:

one of the reason why i like this drama is bec. Bo-Gum & Yoo-Jung portray those emotional scenes even just with their eyes, those expressive eyes,  they can easily deliver all the feels trough the bones.

Embedded

I agree with you...both of them portraying the emotion very well.I always get tear up when they had emotional scene plus  with the sad bgm that blend very well with the scene

The writer n director deserve the praise as they able to show the best quality of acting for the actor and actress..

:heart::)

• Like 18