[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone.

HY is falling for LY. So to her maybe when she proposed the marriage of convenience to LY she is thinking this is the way to be closer to him and win his heart. Obviously she is not aware that LY has already gave his heart to someone else. 

Poor girl. So not only she will lose out on LY , she also wont have any kid since the marriage will be in name only. I hope she will not turn into a bitter soul over this pact.

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508 dance-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950507Woohooooo we've reached page 400 cheerleader-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, shisuisen said:

Hello kind souls out here~ Was wondering whether the BGM at the end of the drama's first teaser video has been released? Here's the link, the BGM starts at 1.10. I love the BGM so much but not really sure whether it has been "officially" released? :grimace: Also, it doesn't seem to be in the links provided by @_Nachan07 in Page 394. :confused:

I'm sure the Crown Prince and Ha Yeon would get married eventually (her drama poster photo is already a huge hint), but I doubt they'll consummate the marriage in this drama (I was thinking most likely would be a similar setup to the Moon that Embraces the Sun between Kim Soo Hyun's character and the Queen).

And I don't think the Crown Prince would die at the end of this drama. Hmm, it just doesn't fit the mood of this drama and this drama is based on the web novels instead of real history anyways. Though I'm quite wary on the news about extension. Extensions are never good news, in my humble opinion. :neutral:

Heyyy, that BGM sounds very familiar.... I can't remember where I've listened to it dummy2-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?129295050Will have a look for you & will let you know if I find out!

i saw this screencaps by Knets for a show SNL.. for tonight ep i guess?... they're doing sketch comedy for our drama. LOL.. i bet it's gonna be hilarious to watch.. i never really watch SNL before but i guess i need to watch it for some good laugh while waiting for monday to come~ hahaha :D 

tumblr_odngfnFLlv1u89bdco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_odngfnFLlv1u89bdco2_1280.jpg

tumblr_odngfnFLlv1u89bdco3_1280.jpg

pic cr to owner

YESSSSS......Congratulation for 400th pages everyone. Thank so much for everything you guy did, sharing chating analyzing.....it so amazing! :wub:

Don't know how PBG and KYJ have done to me. I start to become addict to MDBC in a serious way. Keep refresh everything about MDBC, PBG and KYJ.

Only 8 episode so far, BUT I want to hear about their next project together. I really want them to work together in the future project.....whatever CF, interview, movie or drama! At least CF! Since both of them gain 1st and 2nd spot in brand reputation index. I hope they gain couple CF soon. Look at the BTS stuff, PBG and KYJ really closed and trust each other. This kind of relationship we can expect almost every dynamic of acting from this couple. Modern drama or Youth feeling movie, whatever. For me, they are the best korean sweetheart acting couple with the perfect chemistry ever. Their soul are connected for real. Oh...gosh....I keep wait for this kind of news.

38 minutes ago, thea2410 said:

i saw this screencaps by Knets for a show SNL.. for tonight ep i guess?... they're doing sketch comedy for our drama. LOL.. i bet it's gonna be hilarious to watch.. i never really watch SNL before but i guess i need to watch it for some good laugh while waiting for monday to come~ hahaha :D 

pic cr to owner

Thank u chingu for the lovely screencaps. Cant wait for the subs hehehe!

12 minutes ago, syeramy said:

400!!! yeay!! Tomorrow is Sunday here in Malaysia. I'm soooo excited!!:blush:

Hello from singapore, neighbour! I am as excited as you!!!! :)

The thread started slowly but now it's at 400...congrats everyone!!

08_1.jpg

So this is what the caption said.  :wub:

@__jesse excellent analysis of HY.  HY appeared in the drama way too late for me to really care about her character.  Also, her character is so clumsy that it makes me laugh rather than be mad at her.  I didn't even notice the queen bees in her hair.   This pretty much confirms the fate of HY, and Yeong?  HY will become queen without a king.  Ra On is depicted as a butterly in the series.  It's probably she's a free spirit . I love the little details the production adds to their costumes.  It reminds me of the Reply series which does the same.

@moodypie...the fan art pieces that I selectively post here are a collection from everywhere that I found...so random places.   However, due to a competition of fan art for MDBC, I found a site which hosted a lot of the fan art, winning entries and non-winning entries.  I will share what is a sample of a page with the winning entries and there are 29 PAGES of fan art (yoooooooooooohooooooooooooo!!)  but if you click on the link that I provide below, you can slowly have a feasting to your eyes of all the creative work...   It is a wonderful gratification of savouring so much talent out there...all the amazing Moonlighters ..Enjoy!   I think it is enough to keep you busy for a while just staring at them like I did.................  :D   You can feel PBG and KYJ are so loved by the fans and also the love they have given to their fans through their drama. :wub::wub::wub:

MDBC Grafolio 1.png

MDBC Grafolio 2

Source: mdbcblog

Link of challenge: http://www.grafolio.com/challenge/entry.grfl?challengeNo=109

3 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

OMG 400th pages!!!!   you people are so  amazing and so hilarious some of the posts!!! :lol: :w00t::w00t:

Congratulations Moonlighters!!!!

@moodypie... I got more fan art to share but later cos I need to scoot somewhere now.... later......

I will be waiting chingu !! I am collecting themm

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Hey guys! I am on episode 2  right now and loving the show. I see why the Koreans love this show so much. It's such a feel good with a lot of heart show.

pali pali marathon ...6 more episode!! Come join the fun here.

1 hour ago, tiendoank said:

"I know this must sound ridiculous.."

"I don't know why.."

"I keep seeing something else in you.."

"I see.................. a fork?"

I like your sense of humour!!! keep it up. We will definitely need more of your humour next week. keep them coming!!!

Archived