• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds' news

No comments:

20160915112217_s__3809417_99_20160915142106.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-09-16%2Bat%2B5.58.51%2BPM.png

Dispatch - Naver: "These visuals are a gift~"...Park Bogum and Jinyoung, Chuseok eye candy 

1. [+4,711, -47] What a good-looking two shot♡♡

2. [+3,508, -48] Handsome~~~~ The eye candy brothers ~~♡

3. [+3,384, -52] Their two shot is so lovely ♥

4. [+3,3035, -43] Is this a Chuseok gift?... ♡♡

5. [+3,168, -10] Park Bogum is handsome but Jinyoung as well bbb

6. [+1,040, -21] Finally, a two shot of them.. So handsome...Moonlight, get here soon!!!

7. [+906, -17] They're good-looking ♡

iif1.gif

iif2.jpg

iif3.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-09-16%2Bat%2B6.18.23%2BPM.png

Naver tv: [Starcast] "Umbrella scene that turned you into a fan"... Jinyoung, a discovery in 'Moonlight' 

1. [+5,742,-74] He looks great in hanbok. I'm now only realizing how handsome he is

2. [+4,736, -79] He never struck me as handsome but he's so handsome in this drama

3. [+3,974, -67] I was surprised when I learned Jinyoung is talented at composing songs, his acting is good too. He's well-rounded...

4. [+3,314, -57]  He's freaking handsome ㄷㄷ

5. [+2,960, -60] God Jinyoung... Can't escape his charms...

6. [+2,718, -46] I think I saw him once in a movie before. I thought he was good but now he's in a drama too ㅎㄷㄷ He acts pretty well!!!

7. [+2,677, -33] He has so many talents..

fj1.jpg

fj2.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-09-16%2Bat%2B6.16.19%2BPM.png

enews 24 - Naver: Park Bogum "My ideal type is someone who's comfortable like a friend and can take of me like a mother" 

1. [+17,806, -437] I'll take good care of you Bogum-ah..

2. [+14,985,-435] A mom over here Bogum-ah
┗ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are you drunk?
┗Mother, you can't do that here
┗ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+9,478, -368] Can't dislike someone who's like a mother

4. [+8,676, -243] He'd make a good model too. He knows how to improvise his facial expressions when he acts

5. [+7,759, -228] I just love his photoshoots

6. [+2,200, -47] I feel like Bogum would take good care of his ideal type better than she would of him

7. [+1,734, -56] Son~!! Let's eat!!!
┗I read this in Ra Mi Ran's voice ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ln1.jpg

ln2.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-09-16%2Bat%2B6.15.25%2BPM.png
Sports Chosun - Naver: Kim Yoo Jung "Park Bogum and I have gotten a lot closer... he's like real sibling"

1. [+6,153, -253] They look good together and the acting is daebak!! I'd like to see them in another drama too~

2. [+6,025, -213] She seems to have good understanding about acting.  She's thoughtful, wise and has proved to be an actress that you can trust

3. [+4,939, -245] A heart as pretty as her face. I can feel that Yoo Jung is warm-hearted ㅠ

4. [+4,496, -201] Her chemistry with Park Bogum is good!! She's young but wise beyond her years

5. [+3,679, -208] She's always been pretty and good at acting ever since. I'm supporting you as a viewer and fan. Filming can be pretty tough, cheer up.. You make us happy, so be happy too^^

6. [+599, -32] Yoo Jung-ah, never get work done on your face. You're pretty just the way you are now and will shine more as a natural beauty ㅠㅠ

7. [+577, -34] She speaks so prettily.. She's young but sounds mature. I hope you gain lots of experiences and grow to be an even cooler actress. Hopefully, you work with Bogum again in the future

Thank you god! Thank you KBS for the BTS!!

I honestly did not accept them to show bts of kiss scene since KYJ is a minor and dramas rarely show the BTS of kiss scene anyway. But kyyaaa this show is THE BEST!  The cast and crew really cares about Fan service. .

the oppa dongsaeng relationship between our OTP is soo cute..PBG treats KYJ so preciously and affectionately..

And KYJ is so cute..even though her acting is very mature..her body language/voice/expressions are all like a cute 16 year old girl off camera..almost makes me feel guilty about shipping them and wanting a kiss scene (almost!! Kikiki)

Seriously cannot get enough of these cutie puppies..ohh Monday come soon..

So glad to see so much beautiful fanart. I was just going on the internet to glance through park bo gum's videos and photos. Cant wait for monday to come. Kim yoo jung is so beautiful too. I really like how she has blossomed. Hope their careers will rise to greater heights. 

6 hours ago, __jesse said:

Much has been discussed regarding the OTP, so I shall focus on the second leads instead. I’m rather surprised by the reactions most soompiers have towards both HY and YS because my views on them are quite the opposite.

Jo Ha Yeon: The Queen Bee

Jo Ha Yeon is an unconventionally bold feminist who dares to go after her own heart, and a breath of fresh air in the saeguk genre. From her pov it is easy to see why she hasn’t given up yet – there is no other woman around 2058, and thus there is no reason why she doesn’t stand a chance. PD-nim assured us that she would be a refreshing second lead, and from what we’ve seen thus far, there are a few reasons why this could be so.

She speaks her mind.

CP: Are you pretending that we met accidentally again?
HY: Pardon? I did not plan this. It is true. Does this mean we are meant to be together?
CP: She is way too straightforward.

Also, consider how easily she fessed up on sneaking into LY’s secret garden. HY is a frank and straightforward person who is bad at telling lies. Her confidence, honesty and sincerity also made RO envious of her. Given her character setup, I doubt she would become a scheming second lead.

She’s intelligent and well educated.

HY: According to “Classic of Changes”, training one’s body and mind is important, but one must rest when it gets dark. “Book of Documents” says one must guard oneself from complacency but must know the difficulties first.
CP: Do you mean I should fully rest when I am resting?
HY: Yes. If it is all right with you, why don’t you take a walk with me for a while?

The daughter and only child of the Minister of Culture and Education, HY prefers books to embroidery. She is knowledgeable and quick-witted. It seems highly unlikely for her to be persuaded or controlled by evil external forces that are trying to harm LY. Yes, she would become the Crown Princess after proposing a marriage of convenience to LY. But that is a political move, which would benefit LY and cement his position as interim King.

“They are eternal love bracelets that tie lovers’ fate. Even if you part from your lover, this bracelet will bring you two back together in the end.”

Just then, both LY and HY picked up the bracelets. Someone wrote earlier that usually when this happens, we would think that HY is the female lead. But what I found interesting is the scene that happened shortly after.

HY let go of the bracelets, and the editing team even kindly added a ‘ka-ching’ sound effect here to call our attention to this. I believe when she proposes to LY later on, she would be well aware of the fact that he loves RO and that she would never be able to win his heart.

In my previous post, I wrote that HY would be another butterfly fluttering around 2058, but it turns out that the writer has something else planned for her. Look at her hairpins. HY is a bee, and not just any bee, but a Queen bee.

This symbolism contains elements of foreshadowing:

• The Queen bee is selected and nurtured by other bees, and is surrounded by sexually inactive worker bees (eunuchs).
  • There is no such thing as a ‘King bee’ in a bee colony. The Queen bee mates with drones, which die soon after the mating process. This could foreshadow LY’s absence from the palace later on.

Many people are adverse to the idea of HY marrying LY, and understandably so. But it has been determined right from the start – in the novel, in the drama and according to history – that the two would marry, and HY would become the Crown Princess.

Why can’t LY overcome the odds and marry RO? Besides the obvious political reasons, RO is someone who ought to have died twice – once when her father was arrested as the rebel leader, and once more for disguising as a eunuch and deceiving the King. She cannot be married to the Crown Prince, at least not on official records.

HY: Father. If I must marry someone, I would like to marry someone I want.

Doesn’t this ring a bell? Someone else said something similar back in ep 2.

YS: My body doesn’t go where my heart doesn’t lead.

Well written. :) Love your analysis in details especially about the Queen Bee.  How perceptive you are in relating the accessories she is wearing with her personality.  I'm also looking forward to seeing her in the future episode.  She is unique in her own way.

5 hours ago, Bambiina said:

I think as of now HY character is not fully fleshed out ... at one point she seem like a bright, positive go-getter type of girl and at one point - She seem pushy, scheming and a little selfish (when she is with Crown Princess) ..

I don't like her caharacter because of the latter part (scheming manipulative) .. however I'm reserving some of my feeling until director fleshed out her character.

And I am preparing my heart (I'm sure HY will marry CP) ... anyway I understand the hatred wahahaha.. ppl just can't help it ... thinking she will be the wife of our prince enough to make anyone lose 'appetite' ..

The fate of 2nd lead .. :D

Anyway .. let see if PD able to make us symphatized her if not like her?

Edit:

Why I say scheming? .. Because she has been rejected twice by CP and didn't know when to stop .. anyway she hasn't actually make any move yet after the emboidery gift .. let wait and see .  

I couldn't agree more with you, no lake without ripples.

There is NO WAY she stays innocent after she found out that she worth JACK to CP because a 'lower' status girl. Sure, show me this image of a bright cheerful intelligent girl , but to me that's just to show how 'heavy' her class as an ENEMY. I would like to be objective, but sorry I can't because in the history of drama there is this 'mandatory obstacle' between a lover and that is definitely HY (among all others) I may positively view HY once she DIE sacrificing for the good cause of CP. Just like famous painter, your work only 'worth something' after you died. Period

Archived