[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

My ideal man:

Good looking even when he barely smile.

Have a sexy back even with all those scars.

Good at kicking richard simmons...and flying too.

And lastly.....a man who knows to sew.

Kim hyung I'm officialy bought!

I love our CP but since he has RN, I wonder if I could be the one for Kim Hyung hahahahahahahahaha :wub::wub:

https://goo.gl/images/m1fqK0

• Like 17

The CP is so smart.  He was probably struggling how to approach RO to express his love for her firstly without him having to expose her as a girl and secondly his position as a CP and RO as a nobody and RO exactly gave him the way to do it by telling him about the forbidden love of the eunuch and the maid.   So he cleverly uses her words to inch in on her to solicit the kiss!!  

SMART CP! :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 14

22 minutes ago, JackieOnTheRocks said:

Yes I think that's when the Qing envoy ask her over night... The looks on Kim hyungies face when Hong said she will work over night.... Right how can CP knows she's at the envoys room right?... and he was angry to her after that as if she's been raped or something. 

If Kim Hyung knows...wouldn't he be uncomfortable sleeping with raon at night? :):) 

And also this gif below,I wonder if CP is be worried about the two of them sleeping in the repentance hall? just me in curiosity mode.

cKknptH.gif cr jeonghyang

• Like 10

i'm not supposed to be coming here, not until i watch it with sub (that's what it should be!) but here i am after i come across the vid of LY & RO KISS by KBS!! not even watch the full ep raw but I JUST HAD TO SPAZZ about the kiss scene. the thread is on fire i see! hahaha xD

I FIND IT HARD TO BREATHE. Someone please hold on to me. xD

tumblr_odeg6wBiiF1u89bdco3_400.gif

tumblr_odeg6wBiiF1u89bdco2_400.gif

tumblr_odeg6wBiiF1u89bdco1_400.gif

my heart beat so fast while watching that scene! the kiss are so damn hot for me! the way LY go in for the kiss make me go ahhhhhh~~~ that jawline view from the last gif!!!! i keep thinking about the kiss and now i can't even sleep.  i blame it all on the kiss! hahaha xD

• Like 23

just saw the preview

Isn't when he confidently smiling looking at RO saying about that beautiful lady pretty much confirming he obviously know RO a girl lol while RO look disappointed thinking he meant HY but it actually direct at her but i don't think he gonna expose about him knowing to her maybe wait for her to confessed herself ala Bromance style

Hope the rating increase tomorrow and hope the cyber police knets not gonna attacked Bogum for kissing underage actress but well im sure there some butthurt or hater gonna use that excuse against him anyway since i already saw some hate even before thw drama start when they announce KYJ lol but haters can stay pressed since whining online all they got :P 

im sure majority drama fans gonna buried any negative comment anyway since they love the otp lol beside they film this wayyy before the complaint about the so call breast scene

Oh seem it get closer for CP to know about Kim hyung extra curricular activity aside being his bodyguard so expect angst

I need more ot3 moment though as much as otp

• Like 12

and i have one question. after seeing the kiss spoilers. does he know already that raon is a girl? im conflicted what to feel if he doesn't know but then, just kisses her. omg