[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

when prince knows that  Raon is a girl, then kim hyung may no longer lives one roof with Raon .. he is known as a jealous person  and there will be bloodshed if his woman  living  with another man ...... get ready to pull out his sword .... wkwkkwkwkwk
I could even imagine every night he would peek and check their house...lollllllllllll

am i imagine too far???? this is park bogum's fault, i become crazy..

• Like 6

i read lee min hoo interview he said kim yoo jung already had kiss experience before him and she taught her about the camera angle

ok, the prince put one arm to make her close to him. she is shy so she looks down. he uses the other hand make her look at him. after a bit of dont know what to do, she surrenders. she closes her eyes. he gets the answer. he smiles and kisses her ahhhhhhhhhhh

the beautiful thing about this drama is the most beautiful scenes are without words. only music, park bo gum eyes, kim yoo jung eyes and thats all it takes to tell all the stories. no words necessary.

• Like 16

it's amazing how the last few minutes of the drama can get us all so excited and exhilarating:) The magic of 2 wonderful beings and thanks to the PD and script writer too.

somehow it doesn't matter to me if the CP knew if Roan is a he or she Or if the storyline has any similarities with others. To me, it's the moment I'm waiting for and it sure comes quick and makes me happy:)

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Wahahahhahahh .... who cares .. WHO CARES ... it's a kissss .. yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .. ariba aribaaa ..

lalalalalal

Lmao @Bambiina 

at least we got kiss but please guys, be strong for tomorrow cause i am afraid the Queen will do something harm about them. I shall get rid the Queen now. Errrrr

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

If he know He is a she ... why he didn't object to she 'sleeping' with another man? (bro kim)

Bro Kim does not know.

Bro kim is not another man, he is a bro. I believe he and RO are relatives. And CP's buddy. Buddies don't go after their bro's girl. But from the CP view I would not be surpriesed if both of them know RO is a girl. None of them are stupid. In this case CP would be calm about RO safety. Bro Kim is her guard too for the CP ask. :)

But in fact I don't care if he knows or not or it is a dream or not. One thing matters. IT IS A KISS!!!! :heart:

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, valsava said:

@EstherW  I'm with you on this one I think he knows also... I can't help but wonder who saw her and the CP kissing nothing goes undetected in the palace.

While I enjoyed our OTP kissing scene, this is exactly what I am worried about. Who saw them... It'll bring a lot of angst in the future. But PD nim can the angst start at ep 9? Let us at least enjoy a dreamy ep 8... Please... :wub:

• Like 7