[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

4 minutes ago, MiamMiam said:

Arghhhhh !!! 

I had to pause the episode at least 5 times because my heart could not handle it !!!

it was breathtaking from the first second until the last!!!:wub:

I know what u mean,i was also busy going all fangirl seeing the Prince emiting love vibes all over the place,the way he looks at her is to die for:flushed:

• Like 2

I think I'm just confused.  I actually thought Kim Hyung was the other little boy (in flashbacks) that Yeong and YS were playing with.  The boy never talks so I assumed it was him.  Anyways yeah I'm curious how he got himself involved in this.  Unless his parents were part of the "traitors" but they were never revealed as such.  If RO is the daughter of one of the rebel leaders then the mom was probably instructed to run away with RO for safety.   Now I don't know why they would look for RO now.

• Like 1

I am posting episode 7 preview :flushed:

i do not know if someone already posted it ? ㅅ ㅇ ㅅ if so sowwyyyyy !

Anyway, after seeing the preview I just can not wait for next week !!! Seemingly we are gonna have PLENTY of our lovebirds interactions!! Something I quite missed this week, I must confess xD 

https://youtu.be/A13jVwJe8Jk

• Like 2

Since the ending of the novel will be that Lee Yeong And RaOn are going to leave the palace and live happily.

This means that the some/few people in the palace will hide their whereabouts and lie to others that Lee Yeong and RaOn are dead. (Thus fulfilling the prophecy that Lee Yeong will die)

• Like 11

'Love in the Moonlight' tops TV chart in first week

SEOUL, Sept. 6 (Yonhap) -- A new period drama about a prince falling in love with a woman disguised as a eunuch took the top spot on a TV popularity chart in its first week, data showed Tuesday.

"Love in the Moonlight," starring rising actors Park Bo-gum and Kim You-jung, scored 278.7 points on the Content Power Index (CPI) for the week of Aug. 22-28, during which its first two episodes went on air.

The SBS series is loosely based on the life of the Crown Prince Hyomyeong, who ruled the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) from 1827-1830 due to his father King Sunjo's poor health. In the drama, he falls in love with the fictional character Hong Ra-on (Kim), who serves in the royal courts after disguising herself as a eunuch.

This compilation of photos shows stills from the drama "Love in the Moonlight." (Yonhap) This compilation of photos shows stills from the drama "Love in the Moonlight." (Yonhap)

The index, developed by entertainment company CJ E&M and media ratings company Nielsen Korea, measures the popularity of TV shows based on the number of views of related news stories, keyword searches and mentions in social media.

In terms of viewership, the drama reached 20 percent in the capital area during its fifth episode Monday, according to Nielsen, a figure considered high in South Korea.

"Doctors," another SBS series, came in second with 254 points. The medical drama, starring Park Shin-hye and Kim Rae-won, ended the same week after recording consistently high viewership.

In third place was another newcomer, "Jealousy Incarnate," which revolves around the love triangle among a weathercaster (played by Gong Hyo-jin), an anchor (Jo Jung-suk) and a scion of a fashion conglomerate (Go Kyung-pyo).

The series scored 248.1 points, beating its rivals in the same time slot: "W" and "Uncontrollably Fond."

The MBC sci-fi romance "W" fell two places to fifth place with a score of 230.9 points, while the all-time favorite variety show "Infinite Challenge" took fourth place with 244.9 points.

hague@yna.co.kr

(END)

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/culturesports/2016/09/06/0701000000AEN20160906003500315.html

congratulations...they deserve...

• Like 12

Like you I think Lee Yeong would want her be free. She mentioned so many times that she loves it outside the palace. And the palace, the rules and power-hungry people can be suffocating even if you have one person who loves you inside.

Yeah at the end of the day, Yeong will more likely set RO free.  She's happier outside of the palace and even when he finds out her true identity, he couldn't marry her.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

Yes they are giphy.gif

I can NOT believe you posted them !!! I was listening to the song actually xD Now each time I am gonna watch the drama and see the theee of them together I am sure i will heard the song and image them dancing like this xD I think I Hate you, yes, that's it !!! XD

the bunch of them make me so happy and make me jump like a crazy rabbit at home !!!

for people who wanna know from where this gif is from, here you go ;) : 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

It's a possibility that Lee Yeong is going to marry HaYeon in order to stop the gay rumors and to save RaOn/SanNom from danger.

Hmm sounds like a intresting movement...I had the idea he will kinda be forced to marry her because of outside forces,aka Ministers and royal games to secure some power in becoming King...i see that the Prime Minister wanting to marry him off to have control somehow over his with the royal connection and the Minister by his side...More likely the Prime Minister will make the King force Lee Young to marry Ha Yeon when he won't make her marry YS...Or he will decide to do it to gain more court power but what u said sounds quite possible,curious if that decision will be after he finds out her gender

• Like 5

Showers the director with all sorts of flowers and sweets! DAMN! The amount of SWAG filled entries he gave my precious Park BoGum in one episode. AND THE WAY HE EXECUTED THEM ALL SO FLAWLESSLY!!! I'm in LURVEEE with Crown Prince Lee Young! The entire episode was so action filled. From fight sequences to the iconic riding into the sunset shot..we got so much! And all our three guys coming together (although CP didn't know) to save RaOn...just too good! I was worried that Kim Hyung might not give CP the documents but he did! He values his friendship with CP more than whatever his mission is. *Sobs* If anything were to happen to these precious characters...idk what I'll do!

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

Since the ending of the novel will be that Lee Yeong And RaOn are going to leave the palace and live happily.

This means that the some/few people in the palace will hide their whereabouts and lie to others that Lee Yeong and RaOn are dead. (Thus fulfilling the prophecy that Lee Yeong will die)

At least we get our happy ending..curious if YS will become King in his place...so lucky to be able to read the original novel and if it isin't translated to understand it...Hope they won't change it and let them be indeed together and happy:flushed:

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, MiamMiam said:

I can NOT believe you posted them !!! I was listening to the song actually xD Now each time I am gonna watch the drama and see the theee of them together I am sure i will heard the song and image them dancing like this xD I think I Hate you, yes, that's it !!! XD

the bunch of them make me so happy and make me jump like a crazy rabbit at home !!!

for people who wanna know from where this gif is from, here you go ;) : 

I am sorry but when Jillia wrote the flower boy trio I just couldn't resist. (^艸^)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

Again....am I the only who thinks the CP already knows she's a girl?

my vote is that he doesn't know at all...he has this moments were he sees the lady from the banquet in her but his mind takes him by the logic...If he knew he wouldn't be able to hide it,he can't even hide his feelings as it is,he is the impulsive type...I think they are going more like the feelings of love know no bondries and that his heart fell for her just the way she is and that the genre is coming second...Like pure love type...The way he reacts and looks at her is because he can't control it,his heart is stronger than his mind,he didn't even know what he felt till the doctor told him it's love...Can't wait to see when he finds out,gonna bet they will make a scene we're he'll get that shock for seeing he's a she,like almost all cross dressing type of dramas have...Quite curious how will they play it...

my bet is Ki Hyung will find out next she is a girl and Lee Young will be last,aside it's pretty hilarious seeing him possesive and jealous with all the others besides him trying to mask it...

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

But in this TV version they've gone to great length to show CP's intelligence and desire to build a prosperous country for his people, from each of his political successes to his conversation with the little girl at the lantern festival. It would seem moot to just tear all that character development down for RaOn. Based on history, Yoonsung doesn't actually become King. CP dies 3 years after becoming regent (and enacting a number of progressive political and social reforms) and CP's son with Lady Jo (who does become his queen shortly after Regency) inherits the throne when the current King dies. Through the Regency of Queen Jo (b/c CP's son was mega young when he inherits the throne) the Kim Clan does come to exert an inordinate amount of power on crown. So overall a pretty sad story, but this show is probly going to end mid-regency for CP where he gets Queen and Lady RaOn, makes peace with the rebel forces b/c of his willingness to enact reforms, and stop before the part of his early demise :/    -- MyTwoCents 

• Like 10

39 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

Are you sure about this? Is this really the ending of the novel? If so, you just made my  day!

• Like 2