[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

3 minutes ago, honeywell said:

I don't think he knows.  From what I understand, Yeong is confused of what he's feeling for RO.  He tried staying away from her but he just ended up missing her more.  I think his statement at the end just confirms that he likes RO by his side regardless of what he thinks he's feeling.

he doesnt know yet but he already said he likes her just for his side that's why he said he would be more angry if he could not see her in his side. Like a love confession but it's not directly a love confession. They ride off the horse of the sun just like representing they ride off to see the new side of them. Just saying.

• Like 13

Just now, honeywell said:

I don't think he knows.  From what I understand, Yeong is confused of what he's feeling for RO.  He tried staying away from her but he just ended up missing her more.  I think his statement at the end just confirms that he likes RO by his side regardless of what he thinks he's feeling.

Aww that's too bad. But I still want to believe he actually knows.. 

How am i supposed to survive after this episode. I never bother about ratings but if its up to me the rating for this episode should be 88% :glasses:

• Like 10

@Bambiina @maskros and the other Moonlighters, thank you :blush: *lots of loves and hugs* to all of you (yay, now I know how to tag Soompiers)

Just finished watching MDBC on KBSW. This feel good drama makes me forget about fourth world mentalities. Yup, its pace is a bit slow compares to episode 3 and 4. But still manages to make me cry when Raon cried in her sleep, dreaming of her mother *sobssss* And the childhood memories of CP and YS.. it breaks my heart that they are not friends anymore :bawling: waeeee.. I hate politics. It wrecks families and friendships.

I agree with those who said the love story of uri Princess is adorable. Forcing herself to drink the tea RO 'the best teamaker' serves her, haha! Poor princess.. it was actually her maid the man fall in love with. Oh broken hearts...

MDBC, hwaiting!!

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, moodypie said:

Need subs baaaaaadly! 

So much feel even though I can barely understand the conversation.

Love the prison scene, fighting scene and the horse scene. Uri crown Prince can fight.

love everything in this episode tonight chingu @moodypie

@Ahpheng yes, i saw you melting, did you not see melted just a few countries away from you too :) 

Moonlighters raw is now up at dramawawdotcom and torrents are now availabe at tobest2dotnet

• Like 6

ok, I haven't watched the full episode but I like that they play his and her relationship strain + emotion in one episode, 

imagine if they stopped at her kidnapping and we'll likely to assume that he indifferent to helps her, 

thank writer for making it all happen in one episode!!

• Like 8

Anyone cried?

I don't understand a word but i cried.

I really hope the trio will become friend again because it's such a waste if they keep hiding their feeling and good thing that they did for each other.

CP is so nice but he's strong and i think he will become a good king, but to bad, something won't work out ( well we already known about this).

YS... i love this guy, i'm all about the CP but i really really wish YS won't end up alone, he will make a cute couple with the princess (CP's sister) :))

Anyway, i can't wait till next week, my heart is weak :(( not to mention we still have 12 eps left, only 6 eps and everything is going crazy, i will faint at the last ep at this point.

• Like 14

1 minute ago, Grace1003 said:

Just stay beside me = Don't leave me alone. KYAAAAAAAAA JEONHAAAA WHERE I CAN GET A GUY LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE :tears::bawling:

one question guys, when Raon was taken away from the jail, the head eunuch apologized for her but she suddenly told about her mom and his face suddenly changed and he asked a question but interupted by the guard. What was that about ? I have a bad feeling about it.

• Like 9