@Ahpheng thank you so much. two comic are yours. now themes...the first could it be a spazzing Seol scene (the one with multiple Seol's after she says yes to dating sunbae or the one where she meets up with Euntake and Bora and freaks out and confesses that she is dating sunbae but doesn't know what to do). I want those Seol's and characters as well to comment on how awesome KGE is in like a joking meta sort of way and how much they like her as Seol because she is Seol and off course sunbae likes her too. But she's confused because who is KGE....the second can be whatever funny thing like the boys (Jung and Inho) admiring how awesome Seol is and Seol off course choosing sunbae in the end. Actually I really liked your old comic I think it had Park Bo Gum in it. I'll look on your instagram but whatever you want to use or come up with is fine.

Thank you @bjvipb2uty page 2 is yours. Yes name and country for the message is fine. Thank you :D 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can help with comics or the fan messages. Like I mentioned before I can add them to pictures of Seol (similar to what I have done for PHJ).

I will be freer once my school term ends (this Friday WOOHOOO!] So I can put more thought into the project ^^

Guest gerimisore

@MrsSoJiSub OMG, yes! I'd be glad to. You can use my old Seol or Jungseol fanarts. But I don't think I can make a new one at the moment. When is the deadline? For the fanart? In case I have a little time to make a simple painting of Seol.

Just let me know which one that you want to use and I can send you bigger file than the one I uploaded here (it'll be printed, right?).

My message for KGE  :)

김고은씨께, 나는 치즈 인 더 트랩에서 홍설을 연기한 당신을 좋아합니다. 당신은 연기에 타고난 재능이 있고 생기 있으며 사랑스러워요. 당신과 함께 웃고 울었습니다. 홍설 역을 맡아줘서 고마워요. 앞으로 좋은 일들이 가득하길 바라고, 곧 드라마에서 다시 보고싶어요. 화이팅. 말레이시아 싱가포르에서 Ahpheng 드림.

Thanks everybody for your efforts :blush:

@MrsSoJiSub Here's my message:

Thank you for your portrayal of Seol in Cheese In The Trap. You acted so well, I could relate to every emotion that you expressed. When Yoo Jung sunbae broke up with Seol, I felt my heart break as well as I watched you cry. I will continue to support you in your future projects and fighting!

Hi Kim Go Eun-unnie!

Thank you for such a wonderful portrayal of Hong Seol. Watching you act is my pleasure because you played it so well. I'll be always cheering for you and I'm definitely looking forward to your future projects and I'm hoping to see you again in a drama.

P.S. You look really good with Yoo Jung sunbae!

@MrsSoJiSub I can help with the collage, but is there a deadline date. I want to make sure I have some spree free time to make it since I have school and work. And maybe some details on the template/dimension so I can make it the right size so it doesn't look distorted when printed.

Dear @MrsSoJiSub,

I am sorry that I only could contribute in support massage, could prayer for the success count? hehehe.

Dear Kim Go Eun, 

I really impressed with your acting, I love your Hong Seoul, she is so dear in my heart, nomu kiyopta. Hope best journey for your life. Oh and always stay healthy, dear.

P.S. I lost count on how many I repeat this drama. But, jeongmall, you look really good with Yoo Jung sunbae!

Ita Qetha, new fan from Jakarta, Indonesia

Finally - I have found some time to write my message - I hope for not too many mistakes :w00t:

김고은 씨에게

안녕하세요! 저는 루마니아에 사는 김고은 씨 팬이에요.

최근에 김고은 씨 나오는 드라마를 「치즈 인 더 트랩」정말 재미있게 봤어요.

항상 이렇게 좋은 드라마와 멋진 영화로 우리를 즐겁게 해줘서 감사합니다!
언제나 이런 모습이 변치하지 않았으면 좋겠어요.
촬영활동과 생활도 언제나 좋은 일들이 있기를 바랄게요!

다음 작품도 너무 기대돼요.
그러니까, 항상 건강하세요!

항상 미소를 지으세요! ~「많이 많이 웃어라 성공할 것이다」~ 화이팅!

Everyone thank you for the support messages. Remember you have until 8pm Eastern US time to send them in if you haven't already :D

@mgicc @bjvipb2uty @Pooh4ever @gerimisore @Ahpheng @NRGchick 

Bless you above 6 for volunteering to do this with me. You do not know how grateful I am because I have quickly come to realize I am the worst person to do something like this LOL I swear I only know the very very very basics of the computer world and bless whomever invented google because I have been googling things like "what are dimensions" "how to setup a layout?" sizes and all that all week. I have update the first page with dimensions and due dates. I also plan to PM you all with this because that works much easier for me than having to check this page all the time. But I will update here and then PM you guys again.

First I want to know, do the due date of 3/25/16 8 pm Eastern US time work for you all? I think that is about a week from now. If this is too soon, please let me know and I will push it back. I want to get it all put together and printed by April 2 or 3rd a the latest because after that I am back to nowhereville Kentucky for my internship and will not be able to have it printed. 

@mgicc, I will PM you soon

@Ahpheng thank you so much for the comic. I love the first and there is just too much PBG in the second for my liking (sorry still not over him being the husband :P kidding he is too cute and precious not to love) would it be fine with you if I look at your instagram for the one comic I am thinking of (I swear there was a shirtless PHJ in it) and then i'll let you know so you could size it the same as the awesome first one? Is that fine with you?

@gerimisore no need to make new fanart. I know you are busy with shipper contest things. would it be fine with you also if I looked on your instagram and chose the Seol drawings to be used and then if you okay my using it would you mind maybe resizing some of them if possible? The real problem is that I am kind of in love with all your arts and having a bit of a problem choosing a few and not all. 

@NRGchick I am going to PM you the message I have gotten so far now. I just got to google how to get Korean characters to show up on word (told you guys I was dumb with this stuff) and then I shall send it to you. 

@sashalove would you mind doing p 3. Seol top 5 moments with pictures please? No one has volunteered yet (anyone who wants to do it please let me know) it would be nice if you could. However if you can't and no one volunteers soon. I shall do it along with the character analysis. 

Again a thousand and 500 and 1 thank you guys for working with me on this. Thank you thank you thank you so much to everyone who has sent in messages so far. 

Archived