[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

Guest Tinkiebell

Hello everyone,

A friendly reminder,  If you have more than two or three images (depending on the size) or two videos in a single post, please post the rest under the spoiler tags to keep the thread easy to navigate.

Thanks.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, AshleyChia said:

Gahhhh! I’m really excited for this drama! I really like Eric Mun and loving his new hairstyle – so carefree and goodlooking. I always like Seo Hyunjin, especially in the drama Let’s Eat 2. She was so endearing and lovely; it was hard to not like her. So I’m expecting SHJ to be somewhat similar to the character in OHYA. And I will definitely root for her!

We’ll still have to wait for 3 more weeks before the 1 EP broadcast. So sad.

Confession: when casting news first came out, I was rooting for OHY2 (Jeon Hyebin) more.  Big part of that was because I haven't seen any of Seo Hunjin's works yet. When the teasers start to come out, I also fall for Seo Hunjin's quirky charm.

It's so nice seeing they were having great time filming the teaser.  The drama looks light & fun. I hope it won't turn to melo later like most dramas do... :) 

2016.04.12 BTS for "Another Miss Oh" Teaser Filming

Watch it in HD on tvcast if your country isn't blocked :D http://tvcast.naver.com/v/828872

MOD EDIT: PLEASE USE THE SPOILER TAGS IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 2-3 PICTURES IN A SINGLE POST. READ THE REMINDER JUST A FEW POSTS ABOVE.

Spoiler

Eric is spot on with how many roses (300) in the bouquet at first sight.
Seo Hyun Jin: I can clearly see you have some experience with roses.

Eric: I know the approximate volume of 100 roses (so it was easy an easy guess).
Well, I have to stop here…[laugh]

Oh Hae Young is an interesting character like one you would find in comics or animation.
I’m really looking forward to filming.

gifs & translation by klee216

via EricMun.tumblr

17 hours ago, chocmagma said:

Hello everyone! *waving*

I'm here for Eric oppa! Tho Hyesung is my bias but I think I like Eric more hahahaha.

Nice meeting you guys here! Cant wait to watch Oh Hae Young Again! :love:

Hello~~~

tumblr_o5iapnaRam1tvrb65o4_r1_400.gif

I'm Eric totally biased but I love Hyesung as much as Eric loved him :P 

Anyway... Nice to meet you too :)

13 hours ago, Phi said:

Confession: when casting news first came out, I was rooting for OHY2 (Jeon Hyebin) more.  Big part of that was because I haven't seen any of Seo Hunjin's works yet. When the teasers start to come out, I also fall for Seo Hunjin's quirky charm.

It's so nice seeing they were having great time filming the teaser.  The drama looks light & fun. I hope it won't turn to melo later like most dramas do... :) 

From the beginning I like both Seo Hyun Jin and Jeon Hye Bin as female leads in this drama. Some said, first impression can't be that bad, hahaha... I think both of them are not perfect strangers toward each other or Eric himself. Seo Hyun Jin is used to be SM female Idol member, same era with Shinhwa and I saw Jeon Hye Bin in some episodes of X-Man.

I watched The Three Musketeers and I like Seo Hyun Jin gestures whether she's acting (doing her job in drama) or probably she was born with the quirky charms.  

Guest chocmagma

Hello everyone! ^^

On 4/13/2016 at 10:40 AM, innasalvatore said:

Hello~~~

I'm Eric totally biased but I love Hyesung as much as Eric loved him :P 

Anyway... Nice to meet you too :)

Awww thank you for your warm welcome! :kiss_wink:

Hahaha I love both oil and water kkkk. Eric loves Hyesung so much we can see that hahaha.

On 2016-04-14 at 11:13 PM, chocmagma said:

Hello everyone! ^^

Awww thank you for your warm welcome! :kiss_wink:

Hahaha I love both oil and water kkkk. Eric loves Hyesung so much we can see that hahaha.

Gotta throw you this XD   Hyesung probably not the only one getting the 100 roses but IS the one we know on record lol  :lol:

tumblr_o5gq31nK3G1rvbzggo3_r1_250.giftumblr_o5gq31nK3G1rvbzggo4_250.gif
tumblr_o5gq31nK3G1rvbzggo1_250.giftumblr_o5gq31nK3G1rvbzggo2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_o5grt2pUU31rp5ovq_1280.png
gifs by msmemaaaa

Spoiler

On 2016-04-13 at 10:54 PM, innasalvatore said:

From the beginning I like both Seo Hyun Jin and Jeon Hye Bin as female leads in this drama. Some said, first impression can't be that bad, hahaha... I think both of them are not perfect strangers toward each other or Eric himself. Seo Hyun Jin is used to be SM female Idol member, same era with Shinhwa and I saw Jeon Hye Bin in some episodes of X-Man.

I watched The Three Musketeers and I like Seo Hyun Jin gestures whether she's acting (doing her job in drama) or probably she was born with the quirky charms.  

Yes, I do like the cast when it was confirmed.  It's just that I was rooting for Jeon Hyebin a bit more cuz I watched Witch Yoohee while I haven't watched any of Seo Hyun Jin's work yet.   Her quirkiness in the teasers wins me over.  Can't wait for this to start.

I'm sure Eric knows Seo Hyun Jin before since she was the ex M.I.L.K in SM before.  In a comment to Junjin's vapp, Eric mentioned about Seo Hyunjin's mom when to Himalaya before and the Dongwan will be safe when he goes.  Eric called/wrote Hyunjin as Hyunjinnie in the comment.  It's cute  :)

160411 [CONTEST] tvN’s “Another Miss Oh” Premiere Event: ‘Special Stage’ with Eric, Seo Hyunjin & Jeon Hyebin

http://41.media.tumblr.com/fb1bc9f240d37475df1ad8145cd4df0d/tumblr_inline_o5jru9gLpq1qcufwd_1280.jpg

75 lucky winners (2 tickets each) will have a chance to watch the 1st episode of “Another Miss Oh” on May 2nd at 7PM KST before its official broadcast.
Eric, Seo Hyunjin & Jeon Hyebin will attend this ‘Stage Greeting’ event.

Note: it doesn’t specify if it’s only eligible to Korean fans only so you can give it a shot if you happen to visit Seoul on May 2nd :)

http://41.media.tumblr.com/eb36d4ddc15717e7ec42dc679fb0e6bd/tumblr_inline_o5jtciwrf41qcufwd_1280.jpg

✸ HOW TO APPLY:

• Step 1: Like “Another Miss Oh” Facebook page
  • Step 2: Write an interesting story about “If you have a person who has the same name with you” on “Another Miss Oh Facebook page
  • Step 3: Wait for invitation to attend the special event
  •  

Contest period: April 11th - 27th
Event day: May 2nd at 7PM KST

Winners will be announced on Facebook

75 lucky winners will be pick through a lottery draw.  Each winner will get 2 tickets (150 total attendants)

http://36.media.tumblr.com/18b9bf5e9357531c5d1ca84350576302/tumblr_inline_o5jrikwxd51qcufwd_1280.jpg

http://40.media.tumblr.com/cd60d39e9dd888831e119a922000188d/tumblr_inline_o5jrj7q9fv1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Source: Another Miss Oh FB + Trans by NOO_NP

38 minutes ago, Phi said:

Yes, I do like the cast when it was confirmed.  It's just that I was rooting for Jeon Hyebin a bit more cuz I watched Witch Yoohee while I haven't watched any of Seo Hyun Jin's work yet.   Her quirkiness in the teasers wins me over.  Can't wait for this to start.

I'm sure Eric knows Seo Hyun Jin before since she was the ex M.I.L.K in SM before.  In a comment to Junjin's vapp, Eric mentioned about Seo Hyunjin's mom when to Himalaya before and the Dongwan will be safe when he goes.  Eric called/wrote Hyunjin as Hyunjinnie in the comment.  It's cute  :)

Some said that Jeon Hye Bin is good with her character in Joseon Gunman :) 

Regarding Eric & Seo Hyun Jin.. Remember when I told you seems like Seo Hyun Jin is Eric's long-lost good friend? Hahahaha... 

I'm so nervous when tvN introduce this drama as Rocco Drama and will extend tvN reputation for having crazy-popular drama airing. How I wish to poke tvN rep's nose with chopsticks to shut up his mouth, hahahahahaha.... Aigooooo, just stop media playing before the drama is airing. Listening how tvN boasted this drama makes me feel like I'm suffocating with asthma, hahahahahaha

Captions: Hae Young (Seo Hyun Jin) in school days.

Cf-qtPPW8AABFWv.jpg

SOURCE

Guest chocmagma
8 hours ago, Phi said:

Gotta throw you this XD   Hyesung probably not the only one getting the 100 roses but the is the one we know on record lol  :lol:

Sorry for cutting your post short.

Awwwwww these two I cannottttt. Eric why so sweeeeeeeet :kiss_wink:

I seriously cannot wait to watch this drama. I hope it's as good as claimed by tvN. Rocco Drama? Bring it on! Hehehe.

@innasalvatore calm down, friend :wink:

Both SHJ and JHB so pretttty and look younger! I'm so jeaolus :tears:

Woohoo! Eric's new drama thread! :D thanks for creating it! wow now it feels like yesterday when I visited Discovery of Love's thread!!.. 2 years!
Can't wait for the drama.. I love the final casting,, the 2 Hae Young look like really good actresses & I sensed that HyunJin has a comedic side that I hope it blends well with Eric's & we see some hilarious scenes between them :D ..  I'm away from kdrama world for 4 years (Only Eric's & Wan's one that I watched!" so I'm not that well updated with all actors ^^ .. 
Do Kyung who sees the future, let's see how it will turn out! The teasers are v good too, make me anticipate the drama even more .. tho I won't be able to watch like half of the drama but.. it's okay,, ottokae? can't help with the time conflict!
Another Miss Oh,, Oh Hae Young again fighting! Park Do Kyung fighting! 

tumblr_o4sxjcYHWC1rvbzggo5_r1_400.gif

Archived