[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2016.03.10 Youngji joins cast of 'Oh Hae Young Again'!

DSP Media has confirmed that Youngji will be joining the cast of upcoming tvN drama 'Oh Hae Young Again'!

youngji_1457652278_af_org.jpg

Youngji will be playing the role of Yoon Ahn Na, a straightforward 20-year old who works various part-time jobs just to spend the money on food and enjoyment! A representative of tvN also revealed, "Youngji's bright and spontaneous personality on variety shows left a very strong impression. Combining Ahn Na's ambitious personality and Youngji's lovable, positive synergy has resulted in an incredible character, so please look forward to it." 

The upcoming drama will be Youngji' first dip in the world of small screen acting! She has previously played a leading role in web-drama 'Alchemist' with good reviews.

'Oh Hae Young Again' will air some time in May!

Source: allkpop

On 3/10/2016 at 1:45 AM, macvista said:

Heo YoungJi and Kwon SooHyun have been casted in the drama too.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201603110819393510

Translation of the newsen article:

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

Thanks for sharing.  YoungJi & Kwon SooHyun (who plays as Park Hoon, Eric's younger brother) will be a couple.  I'm told he supposed to be 12 years older than Yoon Ah Na (YoungJi).  In real life he's 8 years older than YoungJi right? since he's an 86er

My Korean friend told me from the news, Park Hoon is Eric's younger brother. He works at a recording room and has a dream of being a movie director. He is in his 30s but has teenage/childish mind.  And it said Eric is strict on his younger brother.  Park Hoon met Yoon Ah Na (Youngji) at the convenience store where she works and they become a couple.

'Misunderstood' Jeon Hye-bin, Ye Ji-won, Kim Ji-seok-I and Lee Jae-Yoon-I cast confirmed

photo700444.jpg

On the 10th, tvN has confirmed additional cast for tvN's new drama "Misunderstood" with Jeon Hye-bin,Ye Ji-won, Kim Ji-seok-I and Lee Jae-yoon-I.

"Misunderstood" is about the romances of two different women with the same name who can see the future, Oh Hae-young and Park Do-kyeong. Previously, Eric Moon and Seo Hyeon-jin were confirmed casts as the main characters.

Jeon Hye-bin will play the other Oh Hae-young who is more privileged, pretty, smart and successful. The main role Oh Hae-young and the other Oh Hae-young were enemies in high school and also in their romance life.

Park Do-kyeong's sister Park Soo-kyeong will be acted out by Ye Ji-won. Her role is as the executive in a restaurant corporation who is also a senior to the main character, Oh Hae-young. Ye Ji-won's role, Park Soo-kyeong is an attractive alcoholic character with two different personalities during work and after work. Ye Ji-won also has an experience working with the author Park Hae-yeong in 'Old Miss Diary - Drama"'. 

Kim Ji-seok-I is acting as a lawyer Lee Jin-sang, the male main character Park Do-kyeong's best friend who also creates a relationship with Park Do-kyeong's sister. Jin-sang is very close with Soo-kyeong as he spends more time at Do-kyeong's house. 

Lee Jae-yoon-I is acting as the female main character, Oh Hae-young's ex-boyfriend, Han Tae-jin. He is a successful businessman but cold and full of passion inside. Han Tae-jin will play an important role between Oh Hae-young and Park Do-kyeong. 

The producer of '"Misunderstood", Lee Sang-hee-IV said, "I am very excited with the golden line up of casts who will play their characters' exceptionally". And also she mentioned that with all the main casts confirmed, they are going to start their shooting as soon as the reading is done. 

"Misunderstood" will be aired in May after "Pied Piper"

Heo Youngji Will Show Off Her Young Spirit in New Drama Role

Heo Youngji Will Show Off Her Young Spirit in New Drama Role

Heo Youngji will be starring in tvN’s “Oh Hae Young Again,” her managing agency DSP Media said on March 11.

“Oh Hae Young Again” is a drama that shows the conflict between two women with the same name, Oh Hae Young. Because of the well-off Oh Hae Young (Jeon Hye Bin), the other Oh Hae Young’s (Seo Hyun Jin) life starts to fall apart. The romance between the girls and Eric, who plays a character that can look into the future, adds a unique touch to the story line.

Meanwhile, Heo Youngji will be taking on the role of Yoon Ahn Na, who is a lively 20-year-old. Living by the motto “Enjoy the present,” she uses her entire paycheck on accessories, clothes, and food. Meanwhile, she is dating Park Do Kyung’s (Eric) little brother Park Hoon (Kwon Soo Hyun), who she met during her part time job at a convenience store, and she will publicly display her love for him.

According to a drama representative, “We were impressed by Heo Youngji’s energetic and slightly silly sides that were portrayed on TV. The synergy between Yoon Ahn Na’s confident charms and Heo Young Ji’s adorableness is exceptional, so we hope everyone keeps an eye on her.”

Meanwhile, Heo Youngji has already played the female lead for the web drama “Alchemist” last May and received positive reviews.

She will be managing a busy schedule as she juggles to other variety shows as well. In MBC everyone1’s “A Very Private TV,” a mukbang talk show for those who eat alone, she will show her own tips on having a good meal. She has also taken on the role as the MC for “Beauty Bible” as well and will be passing on her beauty tips to viewers.

Source

Another script reading for Oh Hae Young today, this Sunday morning. According to actress Kim Mi Kyung's IG post & her fancafe, there was another script reading today.  She's playing the under dog Oh Hae Young's (Seo Hyun Jin) mother.

2016.03.13 Actress Kim Mi Kyung's Instagram Update.

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/12783235_202023856827647_185629324_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIwNDg1MzA2MzU5Nzk0NjU1Mw%3D%3D.2

Source: KMK's IG

Not sure if it's related to the script reading earlier today but looks like they had a hang out at hangout after script reading? The ownder tagged the post with OHY, Mun Jung Hyuk (Eric), Seo Hyun Bin, Jeon Hye Bin and other cast but the video quality is not too clear to see well. Can you spot any of the cast?  :D

It's not clear if filming has started or this is for the poster photoshoot or video teaser... It's strange Mucha blog put the hearts on Jeon Hye Bin's face for whatever reason but in the post, they did mention Eric & Hyebin were wearing their Chloe wedding band in this shoot.

2016.03.17 Eric Mun & Jeon Hye Bin Spotted for “Oh Hae Young Again” Wedding Shoot

tumblr_inline_o46o97JyuM1qcufwd_1280.jpg

The wedding bands worn by Eric & Hye Bin is the Chloe band by the premium jewelry company MUCHA, owned by the renowned gemologist & masterpiece designer Kim Jeong Ju.  She is loved by many Korean celebrities and has been invited to design for Miss Korea’s tiaras.  She also tailor made many custom jewelry pieces for various Korean dramas. (via: visitkorea)

tumblr_inline_o46p06N2XK1qcufwd_1280.jpg
Source: MUCHA at Naver + EricMun.tumblr

Good that they put Seo Hyun Jin in nice outfit. I thought they will make her 'less pretty' just because her character is 'clumsy' Oh Hye Young. Seo Hyun Jin and Jeon Hye Bin is equally pretty and has nice figure. It will be interesting how they can make the viewers easily to differentiate clumsy and pretty Oh Hye Young and I hope not from their appearance but more for their characters development. 

Well, at least we know that clumsy Oh Hye Young has ex-boy friend who'll compete with Park Do Kyung. I mean, it will be bored if the two girls chasing over one man without competition from the man side too :PIn this additional character, I think it will be much better... ;)

Seo Hyun Jin's filming last night... I wonder if it was for the past years scene since the styling and her hair for this scene is shorter than the morning shoot with the blue trench coat.

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e35/1921977_1526065434363550_423072938_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIwOTQzOTUzOTI3OTQ4MTg3OA%3D%3D.2

Ice cream any one? :)

Jeon Hyebin's filming to day in Paju (about 1 hour drive from Seoul)

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/10349680_1699233093680228_322930296_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIwOTk4OTMyOTY5NTU4OTU2Mg%3D%3D.2

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s750x750/sh0.08/e35/1527597_495216937352832_1370294508_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIwOTkwNjMzMDc0ODQ4OTc1OQ%3D%3D.2

Credit: Jeon Hyebin & Namoo Actor's IG

This article is saying Green Snake (production company) signed the contract with CJ E&M to produce Oh Hae Young Again for ₩5.5 billions (about US $4.6mil) to produce this drama.  It's a very good production budget for a non sageuk drama I think? :)

http://www.fnnews.com/news/201603221103267781

Green Snake also produced Eric's Bulsae (Fire Bird), Wolf & QSS among their other popular works.

This script reading for the official photos was on Mar.13 and it went on for 5 hours.  Yesterday they had a teaser photoshoot.  Here is the fanaccount.  The person said Eric is handsome, Seo Hyun Jin is cute and Jeon Hyebin is pretty. :)

Archived