[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

1 hour ago, innasalvatore said:

Not airing yet but fans already spread their FanArt :P

credit to owner

Wow so pretty.. And Eric is so cuteeeeeee...

I'm gonna start a fanfic then... I can't wait...

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/3/2016 at 4:13 PM, heartoppaya said:

Ahahaha.. How did you know that I write fanfics? My ones are a lot pervy actually... Hehehe.. I'll be banned if I write them here...

may I have the link? where do you post your fanfics.

1 hour ago, deeand said:

may I have the link? where do you post your fanfics.

Oh unnie.. I usually post them in the thread itself or sometimes in my blog.. One or two I wrote in the fanfic forum but they are not finished. I just realized that all my Facebook friends are alerted when I post something in my blog so I'm currently not posting anything to save my face. Hehe. I also post in wattpad and FanFiction.net.

11 hours ago, innasalvatore said:

2016.03.02 tvN side 'or ohhaeyoung' Park Han-byul appearances suggest, is not confirmed.

SOURCE

I wonder if the production will do the "rinse-and-repeat cycle" (borrowing from Koalasplayground) 3 times for the 2nd lead actress casting too  :P

There're some reports saying she's not confirmed. I'm confused if it means she's still reviewing or she doesn't take the 2nd lead role...

Park Han Byul in talks to join 'Oh Hae Young Again'?

Park-Han-Byul_1456939333_af_org.jpg

A rep revealed on March 2, "It is true that the production crew made an offer of appearance in 'Oh Hae Young Again,' but nothing is confirmed."  If she accepts, she will be playing a woman with the same name as the lead played by Seo Hyun Jin, Oh Hae Young.  She's the team manager of a restaurant business who has been entangled with the other woman since high school.  

It will start airing in May.  The confirmed male lead is Eric.

Source: Allkpop

27 minutes ago, Phi said:

There're some reports saying she's not confirmed. I'm confused if it means she's still reviewing or she doesn't take the 2nd lead role...

Park Han Byul in talks to join 'Oh Hae Young Again'?

A rep revealed on March 2, "It is true that the production crew made an offer of appearance in 'Oh Hae Young Again,' but nothing is confirmed."  If she accepts, she will be playing a woman with the same name as the lead played by Seo Hyun Jin, Oh Hae Young.  She's the team manager of a restaurant business who has been entangled with the other woman since high school.  

It will start airing in May.  The confirmed male lead is Eric.

I thought SHJ was confirmed too... She is confirmed right?

BTW, just saw this pic and had to share it with you... Eric's sexy bedroom eyes..

DORep1-00556.jpg

This is what I want... ❤❤❤

7 hours ago, Phi said:

I wonder if the production will do the "rinse-and-repeat cycle" (borrowing from Koalasplayground) 3 times for the 2nd lead actress casting too  :P

I don't know.. I just want to see this drama soon, hahahahaha... But I don't pin high hope in tvN because learning from R88 and CITT I got cancers hahahahahaha... those dramas are damn good in the beginning and starting weird in the middle and successfully make me curse in the end episode, hahahaha... But Signal is doing well... Until now... :P

25 minutes ago, innasalvatore said:

I don't know.. I just want to see this drama soon, hahahahaha... But I don't pin high hope in tvN because learning from R88 and CITT I got cancers hahahahahaha... those dramas are damn good in the beginning and starting weird in the middle and successfully make me curse in the end episode, hahahaha... But Signal is doing well... Until now... :P

I hope Signal will be as gripping as ever. That and CBA are the only two dramas that keeps me alive. Madam Antoine is ruined and so is Moorim School..

Oh @innasalvatore unnie, I'm guessing you weren't a Taek fan? Hehe. I am a huge bogummie.. LOL

Yes, I'm waiting for the script reading as well. I want this drama to start already..

23 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

I hope Signal will be as gripping as ever. That and CBA are the only two dramas that keeps me alive. Madam Antoine is ruined and so is Moorim School..

Oh @innasalvatore unnie, I'm guessing you weren't a Taek fan? Hehe. I am a huge bogummie.. LOL

Yes, I'm waiting for the script reading as well. I want this drama to start already..

Unnie...? Yaaaa, you joined Soompi on 2013 and I joined on 2014... How comes I become unnie? Hahahahaha... Since you're in late of 2013 and I'm in beginning of 2014 that means we're CHINGU.. call?

*hug*

reply-1988-stars-ryu-jun-yeol-and-park-b

Ryu Jun-yeol & Park Bo-gum are two cutie-pies, I won't choose one of them, I just jump into them both hahahaha... *slapmyself* what the hell I'm talking about~~~ Molla, molla... Taek fan? Ewwwww you already know from the beginning that I'm SHCJ and half SoLim honeybee :P  

Learning from what PD done on Cheese in the trap, I'm curious about PD of Oh Hae Young Again. I personally don't want such stupid things happen in this drama. Seriously... I really pissed off and even regrets watching CITT. Not offence to Seo Kang Joon but Baek In Ho Cantabile is another nightmare to me. For the first time I blacklist PD. Am I bad? :lol:

Quoted Dramabeans: Directing is PD Song Hyun-wook of Marriage Not Dating; writer Park Hae-young did the shows Old Miss Diary and I Live in Cheongdam-dong

Does anyone watch those dramas? Because I don't. Well, if anyone recommend then I will watch them :D

10 hours ago, heartoppaya said:

I thought SHJ was confirmed too... She is confirmed right?

BTW, just saw this pic and had to share it with you... Eric's sexy bedroom eyes..

This is what I want... ❤❤❤

Seo Hye Jin is confirmed for the lead actress.  They are now casting the 2nd lead actress (the other Oh Hae Young) :)  Park Han Byul is offered the 2nd lead role but news said she's not confirmed.  I'm not sure if she's still reviewing or she doesn't accept it.  This news said Han Byul rejects this offer and is looking at other drama but the "other drama" is not confirmed either so she can't say what will be her next drama. http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201603021208327810

I read this comment on Dramabeans about Oh Hae Young's lead actress castings. I guess it's normal with tvN and their whirl wind of casting "PR" :)

Cb0kdQ_UcAIOu02.jpg

Seo Hyeon-jin's kiss scene with Kwon Yul

photo696255.jpg

Actress Seo Hyeon-jin, who is acting with singer and actor Eric Moon in upcoming tvN drama "Misunderstood", kissed Kwon Yul in the past.

She mentioned the kiss scene with Kwon Yul on the tvN talk show "Taxi".

She said, "Kwon Yul was so nervous his hands were sweaty. I had to relieve him because he was so shy".

Meanwhile, Seo Hyeon-jin is starring in the new tvN drama "Misunderstood" with Eric.

=================================

hah wonder how the kiss scenes in Oh Hae Young will turn out? :)  Aside from everything else, Eric is also a good kisser  :blush:

Anyeong :). Eric's fans is here. You can meet me in Eric's thread with @Inna and @Phi. First, thanks for @heartoppaya for creating this thread. So happy Eric will back soon. I watched Seo Hyun Jin in Lets Eat 2. I think she's good actress, so I'm glad Eric will be paired with her. I hope the writer will give us very fresh storyline and well written characters no matter whether the characters are good or bad.

14 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

Kim Ji Seok (I Need Romance 2) will play as supporting roles (having romance with Yeh Ji Won (Eric's sister) as a lawyer in Oh Hye Young. 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=215&aid=0000442325&lfrom=twitter

This nuna romance will be fun.  He's playing friend of Eric too.  May be Ji Suk will teach Eric & the cast some German during filming  :)

b48bc4e19c33335d0f0b9ad8640932fb.jpg

Kim Ji Seok

I actually like this guy. He's adorable and funny. Plus he was hilarious with Park Bo Gum in Wonderful Days. And I loooooved him in that drama with Song Jae Rim. I'm looking forward to him in this drama although Eric is my immediate favorite.

tumblr_inline_nsmingJ7mZ1qjvll8_500.jpg

Yeh Ji Won

Ahhh... She is cute with her ageless beauty. Wow.

Ok these two are going to be a good pairing and I think I'm ready for this romance too.

Hi @PutriSalju welcome! I'm an Eric fan too although I've seldom been to that thread. I'm a fan of @innasalvatore so its amazing having her peeps here. Hah. Let us be good friends. Please treat me well.

Guest skeletonworks

OMG MY HUSBAND ERIC WILL BE IN A DRAMA AGAIN!!! YESHSHHHHH CAN'T WAIT!!!

By the way, @heartoppaya it's Eric Moon. Not Eric Min ^^

Edit: And OMG Baek Sooji from Let's Eat 2!!! I love her!!!!! And the writer & director that wrote and directed 3 of my favourite dramas!!!!!! Totally watching this!

15 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

OMG MY HUSBAND ERIC WILL BE IN A DRAMA AGAIN!!! YESHSHHHHH CAN'T WAIT!!!

By the way, @heartoppaya it's Eric Moon. Not Eric Min ^^

Edit: And OMG Baek Sooji from Let's Eat 2!!! I love her!!!!! And the writer & director that wrote and directed 3 of my favourite dramas!!!!!! Totally watching this!

Ohmigawd skelly unnie you're back!!!!!!!

I haven't seen you since the nareki thread....

Sure I'll edit it again... I thought only @limanh and @erinaz were Eric's wifeys... Haha...

To Whom It May Concern

Five Facts About Kim Ji Suk

1. He's gifted in languages. Before deciding to become an actor, he majored in German at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, planning to be a language teacher. Because he went to middle and high school in England, he's also fluent in English. But he admits he did not appreciate his time in England when he was there.

"I was lucky to have attended middle and high school in England," he said. "I was able to play soccer on vast green fields, but at the time I didn't appreciate it. I still dream about those green fields sometimes."

2. His intro into acting had nothing to do with his language skills. He debuted as a rapper in the boy band LEO, which disbanded after eight months.

3. He thinks Korean women are the most beautiful in the world. When he was interviewed for a Cosmopolitan spread, he said that he saw so many pretty women near the Gangnam station in Seoul that it made his heart beat wildly.

4. While shooting the horror film "Two Moons," he made a joke about a co-star that got him in trouble. He said he had developed feelings for his co-star actress Park Han Byul then had to explain himself.

"I made that confession as a joke," he said. But it definitely upset Park Han Byul who said she was shocked to hear it.

He felt the need to publicly state he was joking.

5. He has known Sunny of Girls Generation since she was in fifth grade.

"I was friends with her father so I visited the house a lot," he said. She was a cute child but he admits that it still came as a shock to see her as an adult.

"No I get nervous when I see her on TV," he said.

SOURCE

Archived