[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

They really going through the trouble of putting the 2 videos together for Another Miss Oh ahahahha *thumbs up*!

2016.04.17 Another Miss Oh teaser: Parody of Eric's SNL Gaibi House skit with Seo Hyunjin's last drama "Let's Eat"

Note: In brackets = captions.  Please excuse us if there’re some minor mistakes in the transcript. :)

[There’s Galbi house where can let Seohyunjin who eats well drop her spoon down…]
[Eric’s ‘Burning Galbi house’]
[Seo Hyunjin visited there]
Hyunjin: Oh! There it is! 
Eric: I opened 'Eric’s burning Galbi house’. 
Hyunjin: (peeping)
Eric: 'Eric’s burning Galbi house’ where Galbi is grilled by Eric.
Hyeunjin: It’s Shinhwa Eric.
Eric: I’m leader Eric who takes English rap in Shinhwa. And now I’ll try to win customer’s mind.
Hyunjin: Excuse me. 
Eric: You are here alone?
Hyunjin: WHY?
Eric: Do you want me to eat together?
Hyunjin: WOOOOOW (nods, yes yes)
Eric: Do you smell something burning? (ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)
Hyunjin: Wha…t!
Eric: Do you know why your Galbi is burning?
Hyunjin: huh..?
Eric: Because of off guard. Burning is enough with only my heart.
Hyunjin: …. 
Eric: My heart is burning now. 
[New RoCo couple is coming up!]

Trans by EricMun.tumblr

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like we have the date & time & place for Another Miss Oh press conference

It'll be 2PM on Friday, April 22nd at the Imperial Palace Hotel's Selena hall on the 7th floor (source pdjournal as seen in the screencap below). That said, the production & any of the artists' managements haven't made any official announcement yet.

CgUql4VVIAA6gWk.jpg

Screencap by AlphoGo

this is the Selena hall. Not sure if Another Miss Oh presscon will use all 3 sections as seen in the pic of the Selena hall or just 1 or 2. It's a really nice place :) 

CgVM2OHWwAA7DXa.jpg

pic from Imperial Palace Hotel

2016.04.19 Pick a card, any card, for Oh Hae-young Again

ohhaeyoung_1.jpg

The upcoming rom-com Oh Hae-young Again does seem cuter the more I see of it, and now we have a full set of character posters to introduce our main cast, featuring Seo Hyun-jin (Let’s Eat 2, Three Musketeers) and Jeon Hye-bin (Joseon Gunman) as two very different women both named Oh Hae-young, and Eric (Discovery of Romance) as the man who gets caught up with both of them.

For instance, in his solo poster below, the copy reads, “The woman who screwed me over, the woman I screwed over, both Oh Hae-young!” His character is a film sound director and possesses the ability to see the future, although one wonders why he couldn’t pick the card he wanted, then — he wants the successful, pretty “Gold Hae-young” played by Jeon Hye-bin, but gets stuck with plain, ordinary “Dirt Hae-young” instead.

Seo Hyun-jin, whom I love as the every woman — she has a knack of giving her performances an added oomph, making her characters real and relatable — poses in her poster with a (frankly creepy-looking) crying doll. Her copy reads, “I’m just Dirt Hae-young, she’s Gold Hae-young!” It’s got to be aggravating to always be cast in the shade of someone who’s better off than you, which is exactly her dynamic with the Other Hae-young, who went to school with her and now also works with her (in a higher position, to boot). In her poster, Jeon Hye-bin holds a shiny Barbie and smiles confidently while her tagline says, “That’s right! You’re Oh Hae-young too?”

ohhaeyoung_2.jpg

Yeh Ji-won (Page Turner, The Producers) holds a champagne bottle in one hand and a baby’s milk bottle in another. She plays Eric’s older sister and Seo Hyun-jin’s superior at the large-scale catering company where both Oh Hae-youngs work. Yeh Ji-won can be a comic scene-stealer when the occasion calls for it, and I’m hoping for her quirky side to come out, given her poster’s tagline: “My nickname is Crazy [ddorai] Director [isa], so they call me Isadora.”

Kim Ji-suk (Sassy Go Go) plays a lawyer who doesn’t quite fit his profession’s image of smart polish: not only can he barely sit still for a moment, he’s also dense about reading situations. But at least he’ll be good-natured, being a cheerful chatterbox — perhaps frustrating to other characters, but fun for us. When an “irreversible mistake” happens between our two leads, it’s Kim Ji-suk who hangs his head and says (in his poster), “I’m a jerk, I’m a bastard, for inciting you foolishly.”

Last but not least, Lee Jae-yoon (Dazzling Temptation) takes up the role of Seo Hyun-jin’s ex-boyfriend, and apparently that didn’t go too well since he’s now in a prison uniform clenching his fist and thinking,“If you ask what my crime is… it’s for wanting to marry Oh Hae-young.” Well, I’m going to guess there’s also another crime involved, given the whole jail aspect to his character.

I’m hoping that Oh Hae-young Again pulls off the zippy comedy of the PD’s last drama,Marriage Not Dating, which became a sleeper rom-com hit and sparkled with chemistry. I always imagine this show’s title being roared in a comically exasperated way, “Oh Hae-young! Again?!” accompanied by futile fist-shaking at the sky, and the promos are playing up Eric’s character as a memorable one. Let’s just hope it lives up to the promises.

Oh Hae-young Again will follow Pied Piper as tvN’s next Monday-Tuesday drama. It premieres on May 2.

ohhaeyoung_3.jpg

see the rest of the posters in the spoiler tag blow

Spoiler

ohhaeyoung_4.jpg

ohhaeyoung_5.jpg

ohhaeyoung_6.jpg

ohhaeyoung_7.jpg

Via Donga + Dramabeans

any one notice the baby bottle on Kim Ki Suk's poster and the baby sippy cup on Ye Ji Won's poster? :D  is it what I think they're having? XD

It's so hard to not root for underdog Oh Hae Young, especially all the promo from tvN are all about this pairing. And Seo Hyun Jin's quirkiness shines through the teasers.  

Park Dokyung: “The woman who screwed me over, the woman I screwed over, both Oh Hae-young!”   I wonder if this means he is getting back at the pretty Oh Hae Young (for not showing up on their wedding day) by pretending to fall for the underdog Oh Hae Young....

Guest chocmagma

Hello! :blush:

@innasalvatore Actually I realize the writer's name is the same as the lead's name when I first read it here. I was shocked at first but I thought everyone realise that that's why I just kept it to myself ehe.

@Phi Ahahaha the parody so funny! I LOLed while watching it!

2 more weeks to go fightingggg! \^_^/

23 hours ago, AshleyChia said:

The teasers makes the drama look quite promising. I'm so excited for this! 2 more weeks to go peeps! 

I'm supporting OHY 1 (seo hyunjin) hahaha 

I'm supporting OHY1 too, hahahaha... By the way, I love your default picture... DOTS & SongSong Couple, I can't move on.. Yet! hahahahaha

15 minutes ago, chocmagma said:

Hello! :blush:

@innasalvatore Actually I realize the writer's name is the same as the lead's name when I first read it here. I was shocked at first but I thought everyone realise that that's why I just kept it to myself ehe.

@Phi Ahahaha the parody so funny! I LOLed while watching it!

2 more weeks to go fightingggg! \^_^/

@chocmagma

Kkkkkk... The writer-nim is really weird but it's okay since the female lead character is weird too, hahahaha... I mean she's weird in a nice way... Oh 2nd May please come quickly~~~

On 4/19/2016 at 1:54 PM, AshleyChia said:

The teasers makes the drama look quite promising. I'm so excited for this! 2 more weeks to go peeps! 

I'm supporting OHY 1 (seo hyunjin) hahaha 

It's nice to see you here @AshleyChia! Well, of course you'll support the pitiful OHY. hehehe.

2nd May can't come any sooner...and I'm really looking forward to watch the drama

2 hours ago, innasalvatore said:

I'm supporting OHY1 too, hahahaha... By the way, I love your default picture... DOTS & SongSong Couple, I can't move on.. Yet! hahahahaha

hahahaha same here! Can't move on just yet! But not to worry, we have 3 special eps to look forward to this week.

12 minutes ago, MinQi said:

It's nice to see you here @AshleyChia! Well, of course you'll support the pitiful OHY. hehehe.

2nd May can't come any sooner...and I'm really looking forward to watch the drama

ohhhh! it's nice to see you here too @MinQi !! Haha! You're supporting pitiful OHY too right? Hehehe

17 hours ago, AshleyChia said:

hahahaha same here! Can't move on just yet! But not to worry, we have 3 special eps to look forward to this week.

ohhhh! it's nice to see you here too @MinQi !! Haha! You're supporting pitiful OHY too right? Hehehe

Definitely :)

Btw, thanks for the new teaser @AshleyChia

From the preview it seems that Eric's character get flashes of the future event (somehow reminds me of Phoebe's ability in the American TV series, Charmed). I wonder what actually made him have the precognition ability...

@MinQi No probs! Haha! I’m always very excited to share new tidbits/news with my fellow peeps in the forum.

Yeah I’m curious as to why and how Eric’s character is able to see the future. It’s interesting to have this magical element in this drama. I’m looking forward to see how it will play out.
Like maybe he sees Seohyunjin’s OHY in his vision of the future and goes to find her in the pub or something? Hahaha. I need subs to understand. LOL

Slightly more than a week to the first episode. Can’t wait! Whoop whoop!

Archived