[Drama 2016] ❤Another Miss Oh❤ 또 오해영❤

heartoppaya

Thank you all for the updating articles,etc.

Some fans of this drama (note: It's not only Eric's fans but also Hye Bin and Hyun Jin) said that TvN revealed too many teasers which could turn to spoilers of the 1st episode. And some fans don't like too many spoilers. Somehow, I feel the same. I really don't understand why TvN behave like this...lol... I mean, they seem don't have any patient for waiting just one week more :phew:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, AshleyChia said:

Thank you for your wonderful updates of the press conference! @innasalvatore

I mean, look at them! Seo hyunjin and Eric look so adorkable together. Even Eric looks nice with Jeon Hye Bin. I watched the vlive with the three of them and I really liked their ensemble. They looked like they would have so much fun filming together. Though I was a tad bit disappointed when Eric (not his character) was asked to choose between “Gold/pretty” OHY and “Just” OHY and he chose “pretty” OHY. L Anyways, I believe that “Just” OHY WILL get the guy, so I’m happy with that. Hahaha.

Woooooo. Ok I’m now able to comment on the 5 min long teaser. Gosh, it looks so interesting. Initially I thought Dokyung was able to see the future because he got into a fight. Haha, but then it was part of movie that he was filming. LOL. Eric Mun mentioned that it’s a mystery as to how he was able to see the future and we have to keep watching to find out. So yeah, let’s watch and find out!

Also I think that his special ability of seeing the future brought him and “just” OHY together somehow, so I’m looking forward to seeing that happen. Like how he had something to do with OHY1’s ex- fiancé and wow! She gets to see his hot bod! Arghhhh! Can’t wait.

I’m also looking forward to see OHY1 and OHY2’s friendship. It looks like OHY2 seem quite likable and friendly towards OHY1. And I wanna know why OHY2 broke up with PDK (park dokyung).

Oh @Phi it seems like OHY1’s fiancé broke up with her first though, from the looks of the preview. We’ll have to watch to know.

ONE MORE WEEK TO GO!!!

@AshleyChia

I watched Vapp and I think OHYA are switched, hahahahaha... How comes Jeon Hye Bin is more talkative and Seo Hyun Bin is more lady-like. But I notice that Eric lost his soul in between those two ladies, hahahahaha... Uri Oppa in mental-breakdown coz Jeon Hye Bin asked him a lot of questions and she's likely know much about Eric Shinhwa such as Eric in-charge as "English Rap" or "Shinhwa Broadcast" hm, I think this is happen because she's also a member of X-Man so it's not surprise for people who watched X-Man.

About "Pretty Haeyoung" I guess Eric just being himself and normal & healthy Korean guy kkkkk if he said I will choose "Dirty" Haeyoung it might sound fake, hahahaha... As fan myself I knew well who are Eric Mun ex Girlfriends uh oh! "PRETTY" is one word to describe those woman~~~

Oh, I can't wait May 2nd but I already have DOTS 3 special episode for this week... Then next week I will be focus on OHYA... :phew:

Awwwww... I LOVE these two^^

Cgu27fkU0AATfGI.jpg

1 hour ago, AshleyChia said:

@innasalvatore HAHAH! I know right.! It seems like Jeon Hyebin was the interviewer for Eric and SHJ. XD

I’ve yet to watch DOTS special ep. Gonna watch them this week to tie me through this week while I wait for OHYA next week. hehehe

fighting!!!!

@AshleyChia

Last month I kept on thinking about my life continuity once DOTS end, hahahahaha.. Thank God by send Eric & OHYA quickly otherwise I don't know how to stay sane on my boring life, hahahahaha...

Jeon Hye Bin should consider to widen her career in MC-ing. she's too good and she's pretty too.  And, yes it seems to me Eric & Seo Hyun Jin like two guest in her talk show, hahahaha..

1461303133290_1_145946.jpg

I like these two ladies and seems like both of them are nice people. 

Oh, Youngji is really cute here kkkkkk... I like bubble Youngji... Eric said she's the mood maker in filming location..

d71bfac75971481d721a1d67db172282.jpg  

@AshleyChia, I might sound like defending him haha but from the translation, he would choose the pretty OHY because not just that she looks pretty but she's also pretty inside. :)  I saw article and character descriptions that said OHY2 is pretty, popular, and good at very thing she does (quote Dramabeans) :)  and like you said, OHY2 seems to be friendly toward OHY1 so it doesn't seem like she's a richard simmons, empty head kinda beauty... all things equal, I see why he would choose the pretty one in real life... well if the world is perfect that way since once the love bug bites, everything on the checklist/wish list is out of the window :lol:  It's interesting he would say that when others might go for the more "politically correct" choice? :) 

That makes me curious with why Park Dokyung's mother doesn't approve OHY2 (from the relationship chart).  Not sure that was before or after she ran away from the wedding... or it's just she like OHY1 more... we'll see :) 

As for OHY1 and her fiance, I remember reading at Dramabeans (again hah!) that OHY1 got jilted on her wedding day... I wonder why.. so many question already, Monday just comes soon!! :) 

It's great seeing the cast get along really well.

2016.04.25  [TF Intern Notebook] Enjoy Your Photo Time No More or Less Than Shinhwa Eric, Just Like Him!

tumblr_inline_o66pqtVdLl1qcufwd_1280.jpg
‘Another Miss Oh’ main male lead, Eric. At the press conference tvN’s new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Another Miss Oh’ that took place during the afternoon of April 22nd,  Eric flashed a relaxed pose. (Nam Yunho reporter)

Eric’s photo time made the press conference flow smooth like a river 

[TF Yoon Sohee intern reporter] The proficiency of a celebrity who has debuted 18 years ago was indeed impressive. Watching singer a.k.a actor Eric’s photo time was sure enough to drop jaws of intern reporters.

The press conference of cable channel tvN’s new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Another Miss Oh’ (writer: Park Hae Young, producer: Song Hyun Shik) took place the afternoon of April 22nd at Imperial Palace Seoul Hotel, Nonhyun-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. I, the intern reporter, tackled the scene as the second schedule after Sam Kim Showcase, which was on April 11.

Being an intern reporter attending a press conference for the very first time, I was slightly taken aback at the unfamiliar and new situation. According to online videos, press conferences seemed to be a place where actresses pit against each other and where improbable situations happen, such as one cast abruptly leaving his seat. I assumed the entire atmosphere would be quite heavy, much different from music showcases. As an intern reporter, the sudden location switch from small concert venues to a hotel also contributed to another nerve-wrecking factor.

However, the press conference for ‘Another Miss Oh’ was unlike the expectations an intern reporter had in mind. Maybe it was the effects of the drama genre being romantic comedy, but the whole atmosphere was energetic and lively. Here, what really eased the fidgety mind of an intern reporter was Eric – 18 years as a singer and 11 years as an actor.

As soon as the photo time entrance started, Eric made everyone in the scene burst out of laughter. In contrast to many actors staring at the camera with soft gazes and a smile, Eric introduced himself with Shinhwa’s official greeting, flashed a confident pose using his thumb and index finger, as well as flaunting his back with a spin. He was relaxed and laid-back enough to present the Andrew Kim fashion show ending pose with Seo Hyun Jin, during the couple photo time.

tumblr_inline_o66pr6vyPv1qcufwd_1280.jpg
Eric, combined with  humor and a laid-back attitude from many years of experience. Singer/actor Eric was the mood maker for the press conference of ‘Another Miss Oh’. (Nam Yunho reporter)

As laughter burst out everywhere, I admired his relaxed attitude and humor. His actions indeed represented the 12 albums he released as a singer, as well as 9th role as the main male lead of a drama.

The press conference wrapped up in an atmosphere filled with warmth and liveliness. As I read along to my wording (taking notes) file to search for article streets, I stopped scrolling on the top section of what was written during the photo time. ‘Eric’s humor and relaxation shined at photo time. Outstanding. Awesome.’ was written.

On this day, Eric was professional and amazing enough to make intern reporters lost in admiration. Not only because he behaved approaching and humorously during the photo time, but because his relaxed actions and laughter consistently brightly lightened up the press conference.

Actually, the press conference of ‘ Another Miss Oh ’ could had been ordinary as ordinary can get for someone. Therefore, I admit I was slightly worried that other eminent senior reporters interpreted the situation in a completely different perspective from me. However, everything this day reflected just the way it was for an intern reporter. Though I might sound arrogant, it could have been because this was my second experience on scene report and I wasn’t as tensed up.

Meanwhile, ‘ Another Miss Oh ’ is a same-name confusion drama based on a woman named Oh Hae Young (played by Seo Hyun Jin) whose life becomes twisted and intertwined from the successful Oh Hae Young (played by Jeon Hye Bin), both getting involved with Park Do Kyung (played by Eric), a man who has the ability to predict the future. This drama is scheduled to air its first episode on May 2 at 11PM.

Source: The Fact + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

The Andre Kim Fashion Show ending pose the reporter referred in the article was the 2003 fashion show with Eric & Frankie Rayder

Spoiler

Credit: EricMun.tumblr

2016.04.25 Sighting of Another Miss Oh filming

1. HEO JUNGMIN'S IG:

한껏 폼잡다가 컷! 소리와 동시에 우어어억! #또오해영 #겁도경 #겁훈 형제 #고소공포증
We were posing good and then after the “cut!” sign, we both go wooooooo! #Another #AfraidDokyung #AfraidHoonBrothers #Acrophobia

tumblr_o66xkjRXT21qckmvno1_1280.jpg

Source h2j + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

2. 13 AVENUE IG:

Is filming at 13 Avenue..

Last night there were filming for #tvN 's #AnotherMissOh
#Eric #JeonHyebin #SeoHyunjin #YeJiWon
Wonder how the scene filmed at #13Avenue will be like..
Find 13 Avenue on Another Miss Oh which will be on air in May~^^

tumblr_o66w3h4dap1qckmvno1_1280.jpg
Source: 13 Avenue IG + translation by EricMun.tumblr

@innasalvatore YES ME TOO. I was so so glad when I heard that there’s gonna be OHYA. I like Seohyunjin and Eric Mun and I think they will really make a cute and adorkable couple. Seo Hyunjin is always so endearing in her roles and she’s fun and quirky and isn’t afraid to embarrass herself for her role.

HAHA! Yeah! Jeon Hyebin should probably widen her career opportunity to MC-ing or radio DJ-ing. She did mentioned that she MCs for a beauty show right?

@Phi HAHA! Thanks for explaining. Yeah I think that OHY2 is both pretty outside and inside. I hope that this character is not hateful. I wish that OHY1 and OHY2 will be best friends. HAHA wonder how that will play out. Hehehe.

You know how sometimes male actors are asked to choose between their current female co-stars and past co-stars? The political correct answer is to always mention the current one (especially if they’re together with them during the interview) because they are filming together. It’s funny cos Eric has to choose between one of the OHYs right when he was sitting in-between the two OHY. It was a hard decision and what an awkward moment. HAHA. Anyways, Eric chose “Gold” OHY while his character Park Do Kyung chooses “just” OHY so I’m cool. LOL

In the Vlive video, the leads mentioned that there is no love triangle right? Just misunderstandings and misunderstanding right? Hahaha

On 4/23/2016 at 10:40 PM, innasalvatore said:

Hello^^ @lala14

What? Bromance thread of RJY & PBG?? Omo-omo-omo-omo, does something like that exist? *pokes* @Niel2804 why you didn't tell me? We should throw bomb over there, hahahahaha..

Yeahhhhhh, Youngji looks so cute in this drama and the screen captions... Oh, my JackJi heart, I feel hurt~~~ But this is her first drama and I should wish her all the best..

Omooo omooo igee boyaaaah, someone just summoned me @innasalvatore now here i am kkk XD definitely in my must watching list, since our @innasalvatore loves Eric to death hahahaha....

Seo Hyun Jin looks so cute when she's smile or laugh. Her eyes gone...such a cutie pie :) I never thought she's this shy. Jeon Hye Bin is such a pro-host in Eric's vapp. I hope they make another vapp during filming. The trio looks comfortable around each other. It's good for helping the chemistry on screen. 

6 hours ago, AshleyChia said:

@innasalvatore YES ME TOO. I was so so glad when I heard that there’s gonna be OHYA. I like Seohyunjin and Eric Mun and I think they will really make a cute and adorkable couple. Seo Hyunjin is always so endearing in her roles and she’s fun and quirky and isn’t afraid to embarrass herself for her role.

HAHA! Yeah! Jeon Hyebin should probably widen her career opportunity to MC-ing or radio DJ-ing. She did mentioned that she MCs for a beauty show right?

@AshleyChia

Instead a weak and fragile heroine in drama I prefer quirky female lead kkkkkk... And, yes since Eric is 4D then I think he and Seo Hyun Jin will make an adorable couple. I watched her in TTM and I really-really like her over there. She's cute... A cute queen with a pure heart.

51 minutes ago, Niel2804 said:

Omooo omooo igee boyaaaah, someone just summoned me @innasalvatore now here i am kkk XD definitely in my must watching list, since our @innasalvatore loves Eric to death hahahaha....

@Niel2804

Don't forget that you promised me to watch this drama...

Let's order chicken and soju and have a big laugh together, hahahahaha...

tumblr_o5iapnaRam1tvrb65o3_1280.gif

Then we can continue with Lucky romance... Awwww, what a wonderful life~~~  yoyo02

49 minutes ago, innasalvatore said:

@Niel2804

Don't forget that you promised me to watch this drama...

Let's order chicken and soju and have a big laugh together, hahahahaha...

Then we can continue with Lucky romance... Awwww, what a wonderful life~~~  yoyo02

@innasalvatore

don't you think we can get drunk because of drama ? hahaha, May come faster juseyooooo~~~~ give us shirtless shirtless scene juseyoooo XD

Slightly off-topic...
YoungJi has a mukbang show on MBC Every1 which airs every Tuesday and she shared that Eric watched one of her older episodes. I'm so happy to see the cast getting to know each other, and so touched that Eric watched YoungJi's activities, especially since he's a huge sunbae for her and they haven't filmed (much or at all?) together.

English Translations:

More translations by araisyahfitria:
- ya(hey).. you*...you should tell me if there is something in my lips
- yesterday I had a filming, drama filming, then Eric oppa asked me "Do you have a filming again tomorrow?" then I said "(filming for) Very Private tv..."
- he said that he know it (this program), I really like hearing that, thats why I think 'ahh.. oppa watching this too' 
- but do you know what I think after I think 'ahh he watched this too'? I thought what did he see? its really making me curious because oppa's face looks really not good
- (then I asked) 'oppa was it okay?' (then oppa said) 'eo, youngji-ya you looks eating it deliciously..but.. can you clean it a bit.. (after eating)'
- ya.. you really bad.. its when we ate jamppong.. you said girls (when saw me eating) said that i am cute? // what do you mean with that?
- I want to get love from boy (caption = a 23 y.o who want to get a love-want to get love from boy♥).
*note: when YoungJi says "you", she's addressing the viewer lol.

16 hours ago, Niel2804 said:

@innasalvatore

don't you think we can get drunk because of drama ? hahaha, May come faster juseyooooo~~~~ give us shirtless shirtless scene juseyoooo XD

@Niel2804

What are you saying~~~ tvN already already throw to market for uri oppa's shower scenes. I can't help but so dizzy by seeing shirtless Eric in the early morning yoyo116  so when I saw Seo Hyun Jin's other scenes part of jumping on him I feel that I have to do the same things  yoyo118

ChAnu9SUYAAFDYW.jpg

ChAnu9UU4AAC5NS.jpg

Archived