[Drama 2016] The Good Wife 굿 와이프

larus

2 hours ago, kd-addict said:

So we have confirmation that Tae Joon cheated and lied to HK once again. What else is he lying to her about?!? Yes i agree she should just go to JW and get her own life back. The kids can be taken care of financially now that TJ is back working. 

I think its quite apparent that he is an ambitious man and will do anything to get what he wants..

The only reason he i being over nice to HJ is because, until he wins the election, he needs her. Unfortunately the case marred his reputation - so he had to make sure that he can use is wife to salvage whatever he can... that is why he doesn't push her making her believe that he respects her choices, but in reality he ends up making sure she is doing what he wants..

and HJ is also practical, she knows without her hbby.. she is nothing .. in the sense, life is easier by habing TJ on her own side.. he will pull strings for her..and she needs to take care of herself and her kids..

TJ manipulates HJ royally

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been lurking for a while but the last episode was too good to stay quiet. I feel so bad for people who are currently sleeping on this drama cause it is so good. Now, when will Tae Joon stop freaking lying. My god all he does is lie to Hye Kyung. Then he lies about not lying anymore. I am tired.

Otherwise, such a good exciting epi. I was in stitches during the "client 12" convo in court, avfdevghe. Loved seeing MH in court. She has the most impeccable fashion sense. 

WTF! I'm outright defending Tae Joon here in this thread and since episode one and  ugh! what?! Let us comprehend the scenes Don't make me hate Tae Joon! I'm shattered!

First with the realization... Kim Dan slept Tae Joon. I had an inkling already last weeks episodes, but Ep 10 confirmed that.

Just to be clear... It was Kim Dan  who did so (initiated) and not Tae Joon!

Who slept with who? Well. it wasn't outright declaration.. but  it was confirmed.  

Remember. She was investigating  bribery and sexual favors  and there are two missing pages from key evidence that Head Prosecutor Choi Sang Il is looking for. It contains the names of Tae Joon slept with with.  Names wasn't erased! But  Tae Joon the cunning one.. knows.  So Park Do Sub working for him ( yeah Choi Sang still clueless) has them.

So here's the conversation....

DS and KD talking.

KD: How much do you know?

DS: The fact that you sold prosecutor's information under fake name  or you slept with with Tae Joon to keep him quiet when he found out?

And I start getting angry! I'm angry! at Kim Dan!

KD: Did you hide those pages?

DS:  Tae Joon needs to work when he gets out ( on bail) Do you still see Tae Joon?

KD:  No it was just one time. Something like that means nothing to me. I told him I'll quit when internal investigation started.

DS: You made the right decision. The person who did the internal investigation disappeared. Rumor has it he's in the US or he could be buried somewhere.

KD: He's not someone who  causes trouble.  He was just unlucky getting caught this time.

DS. I know. So you should leave Hye Kying side. Once Tae Joon's released he won't leave you in peace. Quit your job and work somewhere else. We'll work out the rest.

KD. I'll think about it.

DS. Have you been helping Hye Kyung because you feel bad for her?

KD:  NO

DS: WHAT IF SHE GETS SHOCK ONCE SHE FIND OUT?  leave as soon as possible. I'm saying this for your own sake.

Snake is IS KIM DAN! She slept with Tae Joon! Copish?!

But of course..  TAE JOON he's a guy... Kim Dan initiated that. But again.. a man is a man. Cheating is cheating!ugh Tae Joon!

And now at the  winning celebration  for the case... prosecutor slime working for Choi Sang Il...spill the Kim Dan's betrayal to  Hye Kyung.. He  told her  Kim Dan's pseudonym her another name Kim Ji Young!  OMFG! SHOOT!

And at that moment  ending scene. I want to hug Hye Kyung so tight! My gosh.. what has she done to deserve this betrayal! I'm fuming! I'm mad! I'm angry.  I'm... luvin this drama!

When you thought the  friend you know the one you rely, the one you think will not do anything..  well it turns out KIM DAN is a snake!

But okay.. in her defense.. it was one time but still.. what a snake! and to think I was praising  her (KD character) saying you go girl.

What's in a word TRUST?!

So there you go..... I hope  chingus understand.  Tae Joon said he was set up and forced too. He was. Bu but but.. ugh! Tae Joon!

Damn excited for Ep 11!

I used to watch the original version of Season 1, and so far the Korean version sometimes tend to make me forget that.  It is as though they are a new drama and I kind of like it.  It is good however that they do stick with the main story line since that made the lead character becomes who she is.

@jongski......gurl (or boy)....reading your post....there are no words...no there are plenty of words but imma try to shimmer down and be nice...*reads post again to make sure she is understanding*....WHAT!?!!! YOU FOR REAL... *stops self*....Is you really defending Tae Joon....did you legit say "well he is a man" and you laying the burden of blame, the crust of blame, the thick of blame and anger and hurt and betrayal on Kim Dan!?!?!!! Kim Dan....Kim Dan who is not married to Hye Kyung...Kim Dan who is not the one who made vows before god, friends, and family to be committed faithful and other such promises....Kim Dan who many years ago Hye Kyung made a huge sacrifice and saved her life and career. A sacrifice which without she wouldn't be where she is today...Kim Dan who is not the father of her and Hye Kyung's kids....Kim Dan who most likely didn't even know Hye Kyung then as more than just "that prosecutor's wife"....Kim Dan is the one you are angry at here...Kim Dan be the one you calling a "liar...betrayer...a snake...she initiated it..." Kim Dan...Kim Dan...KIM DAN!?!?!!  Mean while for Tae Joon...Tae Joon the husband...Tae Joon the one who made vows and promises before god and family, friends, etc...Tae Joon the man a huge sacrifice was made for...Tae Joon the father of Hye Kyung's two kids...Tae Joon who for 15 years they have been building a life together...Tae Joon the man who should show respect, faith, loyalty, trust, and what not to Hye Kyung....Tae Joon who has proven more than once to be a liar, user, and betrayer....Tae Joon who has just been shown to be those things yet again...Tae Joon who was supposed to be open and honest but is most certainly not doing that...Tae Joon...for Tae Joon you say "Tae Joon he's a guy....Kim Dan initiated that...But again, a man is a man...I hope you guys understand. Tae Joon said he was set up and forced to.." With all due respect: ARE YOU richard simmons KIDDING ME!?!?!!!! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS....sbolebifgiliuhe;rhgoiuwtero;ujsjvyiyf;g'dsyi....really...really...really....REALLY!?!?!! really?

Really "a man is a man" allowing Tae Joon to by pass blame. To not have to take responsibility. To be absolved of hate, blame, feelings of betrayal, deceit, lies, shattering promises, lack of respect towards his wife or his family. The abuse of power seeing as he was higher up than Dan in the prosecutor's office therefore having more authority and could have easily had her fired or reputation shattered so she could not find other work had she not slept with him. All of this and so much more forgive and forget. Understand because "a man is a man" you know guys will be guys. Of course we can't expect men to control their d-i-c-k-s and stay loyal can committed to marriage vows. They are weak willed and weak spirited. It can't be helped. A man will sleep with any nice young cute piece that smiles or shimmers their way. We women just have to be understanding and accept this fact of life. I mean if the roles were reversed of course we woman cannot and will not do such a thing. Women are different. We have more self control. It's science okay. Women can retrain themselves while men can't, therefore women must remain loyal, true, and pure. While men cannot be held to such standards and all men cheat. Those who don't -and they do exist- are like unicorns magical myths that aren't real real even if we want them to be. So yes let's be understanding of men like Tae Joon because girls/women..."men will be men" and you girls keep you legs closed. Stay firm and by his side. Don't even so much as look at another or be one of those women who "initiate things". Those women are richard simmons, sluts, jezebels, home wreckers, etc etc. We should shun those women while continuing to uplift, forgive, and understand those men, because "a man will be a man".....Again with all due respect: ARE YOU richard simmons KIDDING ME!!! I don't even know where to begin. I'm an honest person so imma be real here...I am seething in my little corner of the world...my mind is like....my feels are...my jaw was on the ground while reading that...like really...I don't even know where to begin. The sexism, the misogyny, the double standards, the discrimination, the prejudice, the stepford definition of a wife...where do I begin in how wrong I find all of it. 

It honestly blows my mind that you assume Dan initiated the affair (one off sexual encounter or whatever you want to call it) laying the burden of  blame and responsibility on her. Like you are blaming Dan. Making it her fault..."see. She seduced Tae Joon. She was the one who came on to Tae Joon. You can't blame Tae Joon for giving in to temptation." like that even matters. Also how do you even know she was the instigator of the affair and even if she were, it in no way excuses or absolves or some how makes it better or understanding of nothing. It doesn't matter who made the first move etc etc. What matter is that Tae Joon a very married man and also like her boss, so hello power dynamics, broke marriage vows by cheating on his wife, and then abused his power at work by accepting a sexual favor in order not to report workplace misconduct. Then to say some thing like because he was born with a d-i-c-k somehow means he can't control himself or his actions and so he's not really at fault, he didn't really want to or mean to cheat on Hye Kyung but well, "his d-i-c-k made him" is weak, pathetic non-excuse of trying to excuse something inexcusable. Also the sexism and double standards in such sentiment....I can't!  Then the misogyny of your feelings of Dan in this whole situation and then the feels of Tae Joon...again...I can't!!

It never ceases to amaze me, the things we (as in society as a whole) allow no good, ain't richard simmons, flea ragedy Andy, nerver was worthy and never will be worthy, men to get away with simply because they are men. Then for a woman/women, we always find 10,000 and 1 ways, one million and one reasons to judge, jury, and crucify her for any and every little thing. I mean really, Dan is the untrustworthy, betraying snake, while Tae Joon must be understood because "a man is a man"!?!?!!!! mmmmmmmmmm *reminds self to breath in and out* I need an internet break

*goes on internet break* 

@MrsSoJiSub

Gosh. Is it time for me to be crucified? Ha.

It's just a drama. A fantasy world we live in. We enjoy and get mad get furious love the characters root for the one you like. We watch for our own pleasure. We root for our own pleasure.  If you read the post. I'm mad at Tae Joon and disappointed. But I said all along  for all my posts in every page. I don't glorify the character nor the cheating, condone it.  But lets look at the broader picture.  And lest I be accused and be called names... again it's drama .

When he said the word "atonement" in episode 9 I'm thinking.. so does it mean  there's redemption? It's what I wanted for the drama.  He will not end up with Hye Kyung but at least for the character, I would like redemption.

About Kim Dan... Ep 11 preview. Hye Kyung giving the cold should treatment. She found out likely that Kim Ji Young is Kim Dan who slept with the husband.  That's gotta hurt.  She kept it a secret. To protect...?

All along Hye Kyung was talking of trust. But her husband cheated and fooled her. Kim Dan while being the good assistant/friend, kept something from her.  I felt sad and sorry for Hye Kyung in this episode.

Calm down and relax. She will end up with Joong Won. That's what everybody wants anyway.

I did mention I'm always in the minority. 

I better keep quiet.  but that's the beauty of the thread and voicing out opinions we get to share how are all enthusiastic with the dramas we're watching. Our emotions explode as we care too much for the characters we like Whether  they're good or bad.

In the drama  Remember : War of the Son. in the beginning. I was defending and hoping and I was in denial psycho guy ( char. played by NGM) did not kill and rape a girl.  I accept  flaks cos of difference of opinions.  It's a drama..  In Heavens Promise.  The worst kind of cheating. was by  character name TJ (char. played by SJY) and yet again I was hoping and wanting redemption as there was reason. But again... I'm the only one wanting that.  Again, we root for what and who we like. Drama is like that.  I voice and share my thoughts and opinions about dramas I like. I can take the heat.

If anybody's offended by my thoughts.  I ask for dispense.

Cr:clarkplusclarke

Co_sOcxVUAAZ_Ie.png

" Life is full of betrayals" - Kim Dan

Well..... She said it. But how should she explain herself to to  Hye Kyung? That she Kim Ji Young slept with Tae Joon.. "to stop him" from investigating her. that's according  to her. At least that's how I understood it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

CpRH5T7UIAE9gUK.jpg

credit dramatroll

Indulge. Yoo Ji Tae's charisma  blessing my timeline. I love! photo cr;ODilattante

Oh the magnificent glorious a-hole bastard cunning, scary dangerous LeeTae Joon

CpIqXGWXEAA5NMG.jpg

"Yoo Ji Tae is so dangerously lethal in The Good Wife"  (Cr:sheila)

CpQ6FqiUIAAvg7j.jpg

CpQ6GthVYAIeh6w.jpg

5 hours ago, jongski said:

@MrsSoJiSub

Gosh. Is it time for me to be crucified? Ha.

It's just a drama. A fantasy world we live in. We enjoy and get mad get furious love the characters root for the one you like. We watch for our own pleasure. We root for our own pleasure.  If you read the post. I'm mad at Tae Joon and disappointed. But I said all along  for all my posts in every page. I don't glorify the character nor the cheating, condone it.  But lets look at the broader picture.  And lest I be accused and be called names... again it's drama .

When he said the word "atonement" in episode 9 I'm thinking.. so does it mean  there's redemption? It's what I wanted for the drama.  He will not end up with Hye Kyung but at least for the character, I would like redemption.

About Kim Dan... Ep 11 preview. Hye Kyung giving the cold should treatment. She found out likely that Kim Ji Young is Kim Dan who slept with the husband.  That's gotta hurt.  She kept it a secret. To protect...?

All along Hye Kyung was talking of trust. But her husband cheated and fooled her. Kim Dan while being the good assistant/friend, kept something from her.  I felt sad and sorry for Hye Kyung in this episode.

Calm down and relax. She will end up with Joong Won. That's what everybody wants anyway.

I did mention I'm always in the minority. 

1. You are derailing my arguments and very valid points by bringing in issues I never argued about (ships) and honestly do not see merit in this discussion. I don't care who Hye Kyung ends ups with. Since my very first post I made it clear that I would love nothing more than for Hye Kyung to be single in the end because I believe and still believe that neither man is good enough or worthy of Hye Kyung's love and can provide her with the love, happiness, independence, and fresh new start I believe she has earned and deserves. Also simply because I don't want Hye Kyung with Tae Joon doesn't mean that I somehow hate the character, ship her with Joong Won, or mean that my shipping bias (if I had one) has blinded me to a character and I see and find fault without reason in everything that they do, and try to bring them down simply to prop my preferred ship/man up. The fact is, that I like Tae Joon. I find him and his story to be one of the more dynamic ones that pull me into the show and keep me here. Up until the most recent episodes I was giving him 1% of redemption and possible reconciliation. However the more I see of the character the more I feel he doesn't deserve even that 1%. I still love the character. I still think YJT is killing the role. I still find the character compelling and anticipate how far he'll go. However I feel he doesn't deserve any kind of sympathy and I really don't see how he can be redeemed when his character neither wants it nor looks to be working towards it.

2. Maybe it wasn't your intention, but from how I read and interpreted your post it sounded like you were more angry at and blaming Dan (who I agree is not without fault) than you were with Tae Joon. You said to "understand Tae Joon" because "a man is a man" while with Dan you called her a "snake" a "betrayer" and some other things. IMHO the latter was receiving much more criticism than the former simply because "a man is a man" but we women are never women (?). Why should we understand Tae Joon or his action simply because "he's a man"? Why can't that line of thinking be given to Kim Dan and we should understand and accept her because "she's a woman". She's not a snake or betrayer, she's simply a woman and well "girls will be girls." Dan couldn't control her vagina. Tae Joon's magnetic field of a d-i-c-k reeled her vag in and she couldn't resist. I don't accept this b.s for Dan so I am most certainly not going to accept it with Tae Joon. You talk about looking at the bigger picture, but what bigger broader picture is there that allows for Tae Joon's behavior or somehow makes it any kind of ok? Tae Joon says he was forced. I'm sorry did I miss all those scenes where anyone threatened Tae Joon to sleep with Dan and then Amber and possibly many amounts of who knows how many women for who knows how many times, or else? I must have slept through the times a knife what put to his throat and or to that of Hye Kyung and their kids or his mother, and told he and they would die if he did not sleep with these women. No one forced Tae Joon to do anything so he can sit down with those lies. Even if he was threatened (I don't think he was) or trapped (he was but it is a trap of his own making. Head prosecutor Choi found out the things he did by tapping Tae Joon's phone. Meaning he never set up Tae Joon. He found out the things Tae Joon was involved in by illegally listening to his phone conversations) he had a choice to make. There is always a choice (Tae Joon could have said no, stayed faithful to Hye Kyung and let whatever would have come, come, and they deal with it together). Tae Joon chose wrong. From the events unfolding in the drama there is no bigger broader picture (other than Tae Joon's own selfishness and his political ambitions which is for and about him) that allows for, excuses, or makes me understand or accept the things Tae Joon has done and continues to do (though it leaves me entertained and loving him as much as I love to hate him). 

3. Although these characters are fictional, the situations that they find themselves in and the opinions and POVs you and I both brought up in our arguments are very much real. Thousands of people go through public disgrace and shaming, media scrutiny, scandal, cheating spouses, betrayal by said spouses, friends, and or family. Many people go through the journey of trying to find and reinvent themselves. Gain a sense of self understanding and independence like Hye Kyung is doing. Also the things brought up, "a man being a man" "sexism, double standards, power dynamics, and the different types of sexual assault and sexual harassment that women (and men) must deal with in the work place (and out side of it) are also real. While I know that these characters are fictional, as I said in my post, the social construct, beliefs, and rules/messages that continue to perpetrate the above issues that I mentioned (many of which are touched upon in the drama even if not the focal point or bigger message) are not. There are men and women on the daily who are killed, tortured, confined and oppressed because of these things. I see nothing wrong with discussing these real issues especially since they are on topic with what's happening in the drama. Maybe it wasn't your intention but, I find it patronizing (as well as derailing) to dismiss my arguments because "it's all fictional anyways". 

4. Why should Dan have been the one to tell Hye Kyung about the affair with Tae Joon? While I agree that Hye Kyung has every right to feel hurt betrayed, whatever she feels about what she has learned. Dan and her wasn't friends or even known to each other at the times those things occurred (Hye Kyung couldn't even remember meeting Dan that one time) so Dan owes her nothing. Like I said before, she wasn't and isn't the one married to Hye Kyung and wasn't/isn't the one who broke vows. If anyone should have said anything, it should have been Tae Joon. The first time that Hye Kyung asked for and continues to ask for, full disclosure of everything he has done and or is involved in, Tae Joon should have laid it all bare. The moment Tae Joon found out that Hye Kyung was working with Dan, he should have done right by Hye Kyung, himself, their marriage, and their family, and told her about the affair and asked for and sook forgiveness as needed. I know Dan is at fault too (she's not an innocent victim and owns up to that) and she has her own share of apologizing and forgiveness to seek. However the telling and betrayal of marriage commitment, loyalty, trust and faith, are all on Tae Joon.

5. I'm calm. I mean I was being extra in my initial post because when I first read your post I was legit like o.0 "whoa!" but I"m calm and can appreciate (though I don't agree) difference of opinion. However as can be seen by my  wall of text, LOL. I will respond and share my own views and agreements and disagreements, fictional or not. I mean that is the purpose of this place. To share, discuss, argue, spazz, and whatevs.

ETA: okay re-reading my first post and this one, I see that I may come off a little strong. Ugh, that text. It doesn't show my tone of voice or like the smiles or none serious faces I make as I type. I just want to say that I know it's not that deep. I am not sitting here rocking in a chair plotting @jongski's demise as I pet my white cat and laugh evil but with glee...LOL. I'm cool and really do enjoy reading and thinking over each post mad in this place. 

Yoo Ji Tae ahjussi oppa *pants like a doggie* they need to have been cloned him and shipped one my way ages ago (along with So Ji Sub, Ha Jung Woo, Won Bin, Ryu Seung Ryun, Lee Sun Gyun...) yes I like them older.

@jongski What an absolutely, ridiculously absurd point of view. He was forced to? A man will be  a man? That is some grade A richard simmons-shaming right there. 

Yes, this is just a drama, but these are the kind of arguments that are seen in real life too, especially with sexual assault cases.

You say you're not defending his cheating, but everything else you've said says otherwise.

The things people will say to defend their 'hot' oppas, tsk tsk. Fictitious characters or in reality.

@MrsSoJiSub You did not come off as strong at all. Everything you've said is right on the mark. Bravo.

With all we've seen of TJ, he has shown himself to be a manipulative, controlling, power hungry bastard. I think HK should leave him, but she's always thinking of her children. Looking forward to see how this will progress.

My level of hate for Tae Joon is high now. Every time the camera and reporters are in his face, he always mention his wife, hold her hand, and hug her. He's just doing it for the camera. There's no sincere to it because he continued to lie to her. He probably still have many dark secrets that he haven't told her. He needs her in order to win the trial so he's sweet talking. He always place his power above everything. He even used his kids to try to make HK do things his way. I'm so done with him. 

Meanwhile, HK have mentioned that she does everything for herself and her children, and not for him. Bravo. I hope she can continue to be strong! 

If I could, I would love to give HK a hug! :( she needs it. 

Hello, I am also a minority here. It's partly because of YJT's charm. And other part was because the way I see it, HK seems to still love her husband, and she seems to go through a lot to keep her family together. At this age, (yes I'm quite old and married), love doesn't matter that much anymore (even when a big crush from the past declare his love to me..lol); i'd say no even when I'm very hurt..It's mostly about keeping the family together.

I  enjoy watching all the actors in this drama, as if they are playing a very good symphony with their characters instead of acting.

But anyway, I always try to keep in mind that a drama is just a drama, no matter how the ending will be. Even the creators in the US didn't know how  to end it, so I am prepared for the worst ending here...I actually don't mind an open ending, as long as it's logical.

@jongski, @MrsSoJiSubPersonally, after watching the episode and going back to the american one, I thought that Kim Dan only slept with Tae Joon because she had to do so to keep her secret of selling information safe from others, the fact that she did it only once and her reactions towards Tae Joon in the last few episodes show that if anything, Tae Joon gave the feeling of being more in her and she only did it as a transaction. There is no proof that it was an affair at all as it has been established that get intimate with people is one of the things she did to fish for information, if anything I think that Tae Joon should be blamed not Kim Dan.

This twist with Kim Dan wasn't meant to reveal that Tae Joon has had two "one offs" with women but to show us that he's a cheating son of a gun. You better believe that there are other women out there. I wondered if they'd bring the Kalinda storyline from the original given that it's a kdrama but I'm glad that they went there

Tae Joon is a dangerous man who comes off like a mob boss. He's so powerful - even in handcuffs - that Hye Kyung needs to get the hell away from him. She's had blinders on (and still does to a certain degree) that she'll have no choice but to stop being the good wife once she's taken them off completely. I can't say that I ship her with Joong Won (even though I did ship their American counterparts) but she's better off with him or alone. Actually, I think the drama should end with her solo but open to the idea of a future with him.

EP. 10

201608062029464110_1.jpg

Newsen- Nate: 'Good Wife', Jeon Do Yeon senses that Nana and Yoo Ji Tae were in a common-law marriage

1. [+442, -12] Now that she's been revealed as a mistress, it makes me upset because she solved so many cases. I hope things turn out well for Hye Kyung even without Kim Dan. The whole time, I thought Lee Tae Joon was awfully in love with Hye Kyung ㅠㅠ

2. [+421, -9] What the heck Lee Tae Joon ㅜㅜ There are tons of husbands like him in real life ㅜㅜ He's a total disappointment

3. [+411, -24] Everything else aside, Nana's presence is a hit, a hit...

4. [+79, -2] So she was his office wife? He said that he only knows his kids and wife when at home... be he does awful things outside

5. [+74, -1]  Kim Hye Kyung must end up with Seo Joong Won ㅜㅜ

Spoiler

201608070046521118_1_99_20160807071306.j

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-08-07%2Bat%2B11.09.

Mydaily -  Naver: 'Good Wife', Nana, reversal that shocked everyone + mystery character 

1. [+6,024, -198] She's better off as an actress than a singer or variety personality..She lacks nothing when it comes to her vocalization, body, face and acting ㅋㅋ I can say the same for Kim Seo Hyung too

2. [+4,198, -117] I'm seeing a new side of her. Her acting is natural, it looks like she practiced a lot seeing how she's not a nuisance to her castmates and the staff. It's great to see

3. [+3,821, -158] Although she's only a supporting character, her screen presence is magnetic because she's good at acting

4. [+3,093, -181] Her facial features are well-defined and pretty

5. [+2,366, -137] Nana is bursting with charms as Kim Dan ㅜㅠㅠㅜㅠ

6. [+814, -52] Way better at acting than groupmate Uee.. Her agency should push her more into acting.. Uee's pronunciation needs some work

I must applaud Nana in her role as KD.  If this is her first drama role then I will look forward to more dramas from her in future.  

Coming back to the show, I feel that TJ is keen to protect his family but at the same time present the perfect husband and family man image for his own personal gain in political development. His perfect picture wife and family will be the tipping point in any political career advancement. It's the direction of the drama and I have never watched the US version but I like the drama unfolding in this one!

The actor who play Seo Myung Hee was in Temptation of Wife as the 2nd female lead who is evil. I knew she looked familiar! I'm glad to see her as Myung Hee. 

1470616997-43.jpg

Credit: Top Star News

1470449959-90.jpg

Is this the end for Lee Won Geun's character or will he come back? KHK was way too nice to him.

He was too arrogant but then again, the world is scary and it is a tough competition in the job field. 

Archived