Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2016] The Good Wife 굿 와이프

I've seen a few Kdramas that looked like a good ending was a slam dunk only to have things take a left turn and go off a cliff into WTF land before, but this show wins the award for doing that in literally the last 5 minutes of the last episode. It's a new record. I'm in shock. I am gonna need better meds to recover from this, along with a good rant on my blog. :tears:

I am glad others liked this ending. I do not. I wanna know what happened in those 3 months that caused a personality transplant in Hye Kyung. 

Does anyone know where I can find the TGW instrumental songs? I really liked them a lot, but not the ones that are on youtube D:

I've always been a fan of law/crime dramas/movies. I did a marathon watching this drama. All the episodes were that engrossing. Everyone played their roles brilliantly. Hope there will be a part 2.

So I was feeling rather bored of all the current drama fare and looking for something more mature, adult drama...this show is a gem! A year late....because what was I doing then? Watching Doctors, meh :blink: this is so much better! And like some said, a little reminiscent of Secret Love Affair (which I rewatched a hundred times). Glad to see other SLA fans like @seungshin also liked this. Keen to watch the US version now and particularly intrigued by the script writers' comments that this show was inspired by the Clintons...

• Like 1