mym999

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wondering are you all curious about what happen next on CA novel after season 1
i didn't read the novel but some friends gave me lots of spoiler

Like the first time CC and WSW have sex

Spoiler caution 18+

Spoiler

CC cover WSW eyes and WSW was afraid CC will ask somebody else to do it
and CC said i've waited so long why the richard simmons i'll let somebody else do it
 the real reason why CC cover WSW eyes because he doesn't want to see WSW tears (awwwwwww )
and CC was really trying to make WSW feel good before the sex (first time he ever do that to anybody)
but then he bangs him 5 time in a row and WSW can't walk because of it LOL XDD

2 hours ago, aili81 said:

Ehhh i thought i heard cut by the director but they still kissing and omg their sound really make me shy shy

when i was watching this video in the morning without no sound somehow i felt like i was watching someone private stuff i shouldn't watch and felt so shy especially at 0.21 i was like omg and those kiss looked so passionate i love it.

41 minutes ago, arashihonou said:

Just wondering are you all curious about what happen next on CA novel after season 1
i didn't read the novel but some friends gave me lots of spoiler

Like the first time CC and WSW have sex

Spoiler caution 18+

Reveal hidden contents

CC cover WSW eyes and WSW was afraid CC will ask somebody else to do it
and CC said i've waited so long why the richard simmons i'll let somebody else do it
 the real reason why CC cover WSW eyes because he doesn't want to see WSW tears (awwwwwww )
and CC was really trying to make WSW feel good before the sex (first time he ever do that to anybody)
but then he bangs him 5 time in a row and WSW can't walk because of it LOL XDD

omg that so sweet and poor wsw :lol: thank you arashihpnou for sharing that spoiler and those picture of french kiss i love it

Guysss! I just made a QingYu fan video. The song is 'I'm Yours' by Jason Mraz, which coincidentally Dayu sang at a fanmeeting. The video quality is not great throughout, but I am just revelling in QingYu loveliness. And, also can someone share it on weibo or if you have weibo, can someone tag Qingge or Dayu with it? Because I don't have weibo and I want them to watch this video. This is my birthday gift to Wang Qing and my tribute to QingYu love. Enjoy. :)

3 hours ago, dramalover4 said:

omg that so sweet and poor wsw :lol: thank you arashihpnou for sharing that spoiler and those picture of french kiss i love it

Holy mother of Richard Simmons. I want season 2 right now.

P.S. I dreamt of QingYu last night. Don't Ask Any Questions..

P.P.S. It was something along those lines. lol.

47 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Guysss! I just made a QingYu fan video. The song is 'I'm Yours' by Jason Mraz, which coincidentally Dayu sang at a fanmeeting. The video quality is not great throughout, but I am just revelling in QingYu loveliness. And, also can someone share it on weibo or if you have weibo, can someone tag Qingge or Dayu with it? Because I don't have weibo and I want them to watch this video. This is my birthday gift to Wang Qing and my tribute to QingYu love. Enjoy. :)

omg i love your video and today i try to register for weibo so many times but in the end i failed to register, either way i love your video and i know i will keep watching it many times again and again and your video have almost all of my favorite scene of qingyu :D

i love how strongly they hold hand like they can feel each other warmth through it and you can notice dayu first thought he was rejected but qing was like no i want more strong hold of each other so we can feel each through these hand and finger

29 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

i love how strongly they hold hand like they can feel each other warmth through it and you can notice dayu first thought he was rejected but qing was like no i want more strong hold of each other so we can feel each through these hand and finger

I agree. and Dayu cant hide his disappointment when he feels rejected. In this video, I couldn't help but notice how Dayu's face lit up at first when Qing said he loves Dayu, but immediately Dayu was upset when Qing continued saying he also loves Cay-z and everybody else. Eventually, Dayu recovered and kept smiling. But, in that moment you could tell Dayu was so happy to hear that Qingge loves him back (Dayu said he loves Qing a few moments ago). But, also got upset when he thought Qingge was generalizing the whole thing. But, we fangirls and fanboys know who lives in Qingge's heart. Here is the gif:

qed8TiK.gif

I also have a feeling that Feng Jian Yu is more vocal of their love than Qingge. He is never awkward verbally or bodily with their relationship. On Qing's birthday, he kept addressing Qing as "My Qingge". On the other hand, Qing is more shy with emotions (he could never look Dayu in the eye whenever he has to propose Dayu, remember all those fanmeets and games). Qing rather shows his love with possessiveness.

P.S. and VERY VERY IMPORTANT:

I was able to make a weibo account guys. Yay. I can now vote for the Demo album by Qingge  and follow them.

To make a weibo account, go to this link http://www.weibo.com/signup/signup.php?lang=en-us&inviteCode=&from=&appsrc=&backurl=&showlogo= 

and follow instructions. When it asks for phone number, make sure the code is  for your own country. Good luck.

8 minutes ago, arashihonou said:

Check out what i found :3

In case anyone want to know the dialog

on panel 1 and 2

Qingge : i'm home

Dayu : welcome home qingge

Dayu : Do you want dinner, or you want a bath, or perhaps you want ME

So cuuuuuteeee

OMG I want YU and I need YU. haha.

BTW, guys, I was able to follow both Qingee and Dayu on weibo (although I dont reside in China) and was able to message them both and tag my video. And listened to Demo on loop, liked it and rated and what not. Soooooo HAPPPYYYY. YAY. YAY. I hope they message me back or something, but a very slim chance. But, still very happy. Now I will know as soon as they update their status. Although probably I will have not idea what they are writing. 

45 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

I agree. and Dayu cant hide his disappointment when he feels rejected. In this video, I couldn't help but notice how Dayu's face lit up at first when Qing said he loves Dayu, but immediately Dayu was upset when Qing continued saying he also loves Cay-z and everybody else. Eventually, Dayu recovered and kept smiling. But, in that moment you could tell Dayu was so happy to hear that Qingge loves him back (Dayu said he loves Qing a few moments ago). But, also got upset when he thought Qingge was generalizing the whole thing. But, we fangirls and fanboys know who lives in Qingge's heart. Here is the gif:

I also have a feeling that Feng Jian Yu is more vocal of their love than Qingge. He is never awkward verbally or bodily with their relationship. On Qing's birthday, he kept addressing Qing as "My Qingge". On the other hand, Qing is more shy with emotions (he could never look Dayu in the eye whenever he has to propose Dayu, remember all those fanmeets and games). Qing rather shows his love with possessiveness.

P.S. and VERY VERY IMPORTANT:

I was able to make a weibo account guys. Yay. I can now vote for the Demo album by Qingge  and follow them.

To make a weibo account, go to this link http://www.weibo.com/signup/signup.php?lang=en-us&inviteCode=&from=&appsrc=&backurl=&showlogo= 

and follow instructions. When it asks for phone number, make sure the code is  for your own country. Good luck.

Congratulations to you making weibo account and i will keep trying until i make one :) yeah, i saw that disappointment face (i felt bad for him:() when qing start mentioning he love other people too but qing did make sure dayu to say that he will always stay with qing. i think it's better for them if they don't come out now because we fan might accept it but we don't know how other people will treat them ( and i don't want to see them get treated badly) so when they become more famous and successful, i hope they will say it then. i am fine with whatever decision they make and we also know them coming out will effect their career and i don't want their dream/career to get crush since china government don't support LGBT right (i think?). also, i loved when dayu addressed qing as "My Qingge"and when he said no one can beat him on saying "happy birthday" first. and yes qing is very shy with his emotion when it's related with dayu, he try to avoid dayu's eyes so much in fan meeting but he gets possessive of dayu when he see dayu getting close to someone and  i hope you will receive some message from them, good luck :)

16 hours ago, swong2330 said:

I agree. and Dayu cant hide his disappointment when he feels rejected. In this video, I couldn't help but notice how Dayu's face lit up at first when Qing said he loves Dayu, but immediately Dayu was upset when Qing continued saying he also loves Cay-z and everybody else. Eventually, Dayu recovered and kept smiling. But, in that moment you could tell Dayu was so happy to hear that Qingge loves him back (Dayu said he loves Qing a few moments ago). But, also got upset when he thought Qingge was generalizing the whole thing. But, we fangirls and fanboys know who lives in Qing heart

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

This! i notice this too hehe that look of dissatisfaction on dayu face he cant hide it

Qingge is straightforward in front of fans because he feels comfortable

There was times he was not sure and avoiding qingge advance as well :P

When did dayu said he love qingge?

1 minute ago, arashihonou said:

This! i notice this too hehe that look of dissatisfaction on dayu face he cant hide it

Qingge is straightforward in front of fans because he feels comfortable

There was times he was not sure and avoiding qingge advance as well :P

When did dayu said he love qingge?

Haha, you are right. Dayu never said in this video in so many words. Cay-Z effing kept cutting him off, lol. But, Dayu was the first one to say to say he will be with Qingge, first one to propose Qingge, first one to say "Wo Ai Ni" to Qingge in so many words (in a fanmeet game though). Dayu looks so cute when he is being all brave and stuff.

47 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

Congratulations to you making weibo account and i will keep trying until i make one :) 

I am attaching some screenshots to help you with the weibo registering.

First go to this link http://www.weibo.com/signup/signup.php?lang=en-us&inviteCode=&from=&appsrc=&backurl=&showlogo=

You will see something like this 

WtqksxF.jpg

Put your email address, password and verification code. Click sign up now. Tl0oAIm.jpg

Then you will see something like this.

64LBAbg.jpg

Then change country to your own and put mobile number.

lFi23L2.jpg

Next, put the code.

y9pqj9j.jpg

Next time you click on the link mentioned above, click on login.

mUbTnIW.jpg

Then you will see something like this.

xwX8f3F.jpg

After you click on the appropriate link, you will see this.

ki4Grl1.jpg

After you login, enjoy your brand new weibo account and follow QingYu. :)

m4AgyHZ.jpg

Archived